is america ready for fred brito?

Apr 15, 2007 | Posted by: Fred Brito

DO YOU KNOW THIS MAN? Renowned "Master of the Con," & "A Real Life Zelig," Fred Brito is "The Benevolent Con." "Catch a Con man, Before he Catches YOU!" Just what makes Fred Brito a "Master of the Con?" Here are a few of his many exploits... He has been hired to 28 Senior Level Executive positions at some of America’s best-known organizations.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Sep 21, 2012
Tonia Rivera

Flagstaff, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2007

Well, I remember Father Fred when I was 13 yrs old living in Dateland, AZ. I had to go to church because my brother was getting his conformation and getting ready to see the Pope. He gave so many words of wisdom and honesty. I am 18 now but still remember how truthful and amazing he was. I thought he was the best Father I have ever met. When I found out he was a con man, I really didn't care. He still had some good intentions and that's all that matters. In the end he's the one that has to deal with his sins, but I have to admit he helped alot of people with theirs.

“THE BENEVOLENT CON”

Since: Mar 07

LOS ANGELES now LAS CRUCES, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2007

Tonia, please contact me if you would like. I would like to speak with you. Thanks for your comments.

Fred
TheBenevolentCon@gmail.com
Tonia Rivera wrote:
Well, I remember Father Fred when I was 13 yrs old living in Dateland, AZ. I had to go to church because my brother was getting his conformation and getting ready to see the Pope. He gave so many words of wisdom and honesty. I am 18 now but still remember how truthful and amazing he was. I thought he was the best Father I have ever met. When I found out he was a con man, I really didn't care. He still had some good intentions and that's all that matters. In the end he's the one that has to deal with his sins, but I have to admit he helped alot of people with theirs.
DAVID J

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2007

Tonia

The way I look at it is, he was a con artist only in that he pretended to BE a member of a certain profession, but his heart touched yours, he didn't rip you off, and your encounter with him resulted in a closer connection with God. Can that be so bad? Fred has done so much good. Who cares what his name was or who he pretended to be....would anybody have given him the chance if they knew he did time? The world is very judgmental, and very few people would have cared what his heart is like. I think he is an amazing person. He isn't the crook like others have attempted to portray him as. Ask him how much money he made or took from people. He needed work and he did enough homework in order to do any job well. When you think about it, aren't we ALL imposters???? I am a psychologist. Sure I went to school for it to get "qualified" by people who think they have the right to qualify people, but I could have done the actual work with just half the education I received, due to my own motivation and self training.
Alexandrajuarez

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

I've seen the DR. Phil show and the dateline show and I got to admit that those programs portrait him as a horrible person, I don't believe he probably is as bad as that and I don't believe that he needs to be rejected for his past; however, I believe that he did play with people and employers by lying to them and some of them that were affected have the right to hate him or whatever. The past is not important for those not affected, but the present is, and I see that his website has things that make me believe that he is still conning and making himself look better than what he probably is. He has this video about being a marine and being so proud and that no one can take away his marine past from him. As an ex service member It hurts me to see that he is taking credit as a marine when in reality he was discharged for portraying an officer. I was enlisted and I never did anything like that, I behaved and waited for my honorable release, but that was his mistake and it is in the past, but don't take credit for something that you totally screwed off. You are still conning and manipulating people to believe that you changed your ways, I can see that. In fact I wouldn't be surprised that the comments above were made by yourself in order to make you look good. Hopefully your conning is being used to help the needed, but don't come and tell us that you have changed when you probably still are conning.
Cindy

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

You people would be the easiest targets in the world. You're morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Las Cruces Discussions

Search the Las Cruces Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,833
Ruidoso village meetings to add prayer and stat... Mon WARRIOR 2
Best Las Cruces business for Christian employeees Aug 17 Looking 5
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted Aug 16 Across the Line 1
City of Sunland Park mulls four-day work week Aug 15 JOE LYNCH 3
affrique (May '12) Aug 15 Sailboat1107 215
New park part of NMSU's plan to raise profile Aug 15 driver 1
•••
•••