Student charged with punching girl in crotch

An O ate High School student was charged with battery Friday after allegedly punching a girl in the vagina, according to the Las Cruces Police Department. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wtf

Las Cruces, NM

#42 Dec 20, 2010
Francis wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet this wasn't the first time this little dancer has had a sore love palace.
There's more to this story than was printed. It could have been a love-spurned deal and she is getting back at the boy.
Besides, as a dancer, she is very fit and flexible. Any exercise at all and she will fine.
I'd recommend more tongue and less fist for future make-out sessions, however. And perhaps a more private area than a hallway.
actually fist works wonders down there for a female. he is doing it wrong. this kid just needs to know how to use it :)
wtf

Las Cruces, NM

#43 Dec 20, 2010
Seven wrote:
Here we have another tough guy Mexican. Doing the family typical practice of beating up on females. Next he'll get some tattoos, get a hair net, join a gang, spray paint graffiti, smoke PCP and meth, and do jail time sharing his bed with other joto's. Gee, it's sure fun to be a typical little punk.
i guess raping 8 year old girls are better. white men do the sickest crimes. just check the news archives of all the white perverts
Stan Dillard

Phoenix, AZ

#44 Dec 20, 2010
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
I appologize to get off track, but i must comment on this moron! Why must you assume that this fella is Mexican?! Must you think that the only race that hit females are Mexican?! I've read and seen many stories on different races that beat women. Darn people and their dim-witted assumptions!!
Mmmm..imagining the lips on that labra majora when she is excited!
Tony M

Las Cruces, NM

#45 Dec 20, 2010
Question: How upset would everyone be if it were reversed? would you call the girl a future batterer? Would you be looking for excuese as to hwy the girl did it? Just asking.
And you know this man

Albuquerque, NM

#46 Dec 20, 2010
He got that right hand to the vagina from his dear old dad. I bet you Pops is real proud of Junior now.
Frank Fabis

Phoenix, AZ

#47 Dec 20, 2010
Tony M wrote:
Question: How upset would everyone be if it were reversed? would you call the girl a future batterer? Would you be looking for excuese as to hwy the girl did it? Just asking.
Not all of us cum in our pants thinking about such things. Tony - you must be related to some of the other transgendered, dress-up dudes who hit on one another and have big-hair pimps.
Your future is about as a bright as the burned-out headlight on your man-miner outfit with the clunky belt and high boots.

“Irony, metaphor, film @ eleven”

Since: Feb 08

Old Mesilla/New Las Cruces

#49 Dec 20, 2010
New charges should be filed for battery or assault.

The girl's parents or the DA should sue for criminal assault charges immediately.

This is in no way a laughing matter.
Falcon Punch

Las Cruces, NM

#50 Dec 20, 2010
What kind of dance was she doing? It may be a mitigating factor if she was waving her hoo-ha around ab begging to be punched in it.
Mr Jackson

Elkhart Lake, WI

#51 Dec 22, 2010
Hang on though, we cant just jump to all of these conclusions. I would assume he wouldnt punch some random girl in the vagina, so it seems like they had some prior relationship, while that doesnt make it right, it could have very well been a playful act. And furthermore lets just be honest, had the situation been reversed, and the guy "needed help getting up" and layed on the ground for a while, everyone would have laughed it off and went on about the day. even though (although it hasnt been proven) it hurts men a whole lot worse
Steven T

Las Cruces, NM

#52 Mar 3, 2011
hahaha i think it is soo funny how little hating bi**hes, like all of you, have soo many stereo types to throw out about my parents and about mexicans. NEWS FLASH that had nothing to do with what i did wrong. so why dont all of you take YOUR heads out of your as**s and go f**k yourself. i love my haters cuz guess what in the end whos name is in your mouth ya thats right, MINE! soo all your haters can keep the punches coming cuz NONE of you are breaking me!!!! NEEEEEXXXXXXTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! HA
wos

Fort Worth, TX

#53 Mar 3, 2011
Real Housewife of LC wrote:
Onate is full of uneducated students/teachers and highway 70 trash. Facebook some of the teachers that work at Onate and you will see how many teachers hang out with their students outside of class. One teacher in particular with fake boobs is really close to becoming the next Mary Kay Letourneau.
really who
sadfg

Tel Aviv, Israel

#54 Sep 14, 2013
He punched girl in her hole between her beautiful legs, hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL 70,555
LCPD detective charged with sexually assaulting... (Sep '13) 11 hr tnks2you 7
Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Wed just watching 6,149
Las Cruces City Attorney is Dangerous needs to ... Wed watchdog1 1
$360 out of your pocket! Wed watchdog1 3
dumbascaps running for the woodwork Wed watchdog1 4
UPDATE: Failure to communicate? Qwest service r... (Dec '10) Nov 16 Gregory362 80
Las Cruces Dating
Find my Match

Las Cruces People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Las Cruces News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Las Cruces

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:02 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:02PM
Zuerlein's kicking key to victory over Broncos - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:24 PM
What Are Experts Saying About San Diego?
NBC Sports 2:52 PM
Cards' Fitzgerald says left knee 'a little better' - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:55 PM
Fitzgerald still optimistic he'll play
Bleacher Report 3:59 PM
Report: Clay Now a Game-Time Decision vs. DEN