Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied

Jun 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Contra Costa Times

In this Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2009 file picture, New York state Sen. Ruben Diaz, D-Bronx, right, speaks during a debate over same-sex marriage in the New York state Senate at the Capitol in Albany, N.Y. Diaz complained in May 2011 that he's received death threats because he opposes legislation to legalize same-sex marriage.

Comments
12,261 - 12,280 of 12,363 Comments Last updated May 30, 2014

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

connie linguish wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you agreeing to marriage with animals and syblings as long as gays get their way? If only you looked like a dog, maybe a guy/girl would take an interest and you wouldn't have to look for SSM. Seeing as how you appear to be closer to an AZZ, no wonder you have to seek out SS. And I'm not talking social security.
If only you could figure out how to ask for what you want in a respectful manner that does not trample all over 1000s of yrs of tradition, maybe, just maybe someone would listen to you. You won't live long enough to gain the knowledge of proper negotiation (even if you live to be 100).
Think about this for a minute. What do you have to offer as a concession in exchange for your demand? How does society's acceptance of your demand make society better? What does society have to gain? You see, negotiations are not all about "me" or "you". In order to do this properly, you must approach it from the right angle and not demand things.
Go back and thinkj a little. Maybe this is another flaw in the genetics of a gay person (note I said A Person, meaning you).
Moron, he's a bigot and not gay, or out anyway...Too bad you're guilty of generalizing everyone, you almost had me believing you were a person of substance.
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Your arrogant entitlement is what shows your ignorant. Not worth the time.....
"Uve" made an error in your second "your". It's "you're" ... the contraction for "you are" ... not the possessive (your)... Your incorrect "your" is what shows "you're" ignorant. Not worth the time..... Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

connie linguish wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you agreeing to marriage with animals and syblings as long as gays get their way? If only you looked like a dog, maybe a guy/girl would take an interest and you wouldn't have to look for SSM. Seeing as how you appear to be closer to an AZZ, no wonder you have to seek out SS. And I'm not talking social security.
If only you could figure out how to ask for what you want in a respectful manner that does not trample all over 1000s of yrs of tradition, maybe, just maybe someone would listen to you. You won't live long enough to gain the knowledge of proper negotiation (even if you live to be 100).
Think about this for a minute. What do you have to offer as a concession in exchange for your demand? How does society's acceptance of your demand make society better? What does society have to gain? You see, negotiations are not all about "me" or "you". In order to do this properly, you must approach it from the right angle and not demand things.
Go back and thinkj a little. Maybe this is another flaw in the genetics of a gay person (note I said A Person, meaning you).
Your problem is you need to bend over and take it like a human. Now stop barking and keep moving down the trail. Your ship has long passed, and you'll never reach your climax.
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, he's a bigot and not gay, or out anyway...Too bad you're guilty of generalizing everyone, you almost had me believing you were a person of substance.
You're correct on #1 (Connie being a moron), incorrect on #2 and #3/4, correct again on #5, and woefully gullible on #6. This means you really need to do more studying.

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Pattysnuts wrote:
<quoted text> "Uve" made an error in your second "your". It's "you're" ... the contraction for "you are" ... not the possessive (your)... Your incorrect "your" is what shows "you're" ignorant. Not worth the time..... Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
Mary please..Correcting my grammar, only a moron who has nothing of value to say does that.
connie linguish

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Pattysnuts wrote:
<quoted text> You're correct on #1 (Connie being a moron), incorrect on #2 and #3/4, correct again on #5, and woefully gullible on #6. This means you really need to do more studying.
I think patsy's nuts just agreed to be gayer than the albuquerque balloon festival.

I don't care how you look at my position. The point is that you cannot simply trample over centuries of traditions. You must tread lightly and strategically. To simply come on here and argue without proper positioning is simply ignorant.

I don't believe in SSM (funny how acronyms find their way into all things), however, I don't think it is an impossible thing. Will it happen in our lifetime? Probably not, but there's always chance.

If you want something, stop and think, "what is my end goal and how will I get there". If all gays just jump up and start demanding things, the first reaction you are going to get is the one I just gave you and meaner ones. Negotiation is a game of strategy. Think about how you plan to get there and what milestones will do you good. Saying to the whole world, "I don't give a f@@@ what your traditions are, gays demand equal rights". People are going to reject it immediately.

I don't have the answers to how you will accomplish your goal. Maybe if your approach were different people can expand their minds beyond the status quo.

Person of substance, yes. A person who will allow any jackazz to talk crap to me, no.
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary please..Correcting my grammar, only a moron who has nothing of value to say does that.
Your grammar is only one thing that needs correction; you need to place yourself onto the sling for more immediate improvement, "Mary".
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

connie linguish wrote:
<quoted text>
I think patsy's nuts just agreed to be gayer than the albuquerque balloon festival.
I don't care how you look at my position. The point is that you cannot simply trample over centuries of traditions. You must tread lightly and strategically. To simply come on here and argue without proper positioning is simply ignorant.
I don't believe in SSM (funny how acronyms find their way into all things), however, I don't think it is an impossible thing. Will it happen in our lifetime? Probably not, but there's always chance.
If you want something, stop and think, "what is my end goal and how will I get there". If all gays just jump up and start demanding things, the first reaction you are going to get is the one I just gave you and meaner ones. Negotiation is a game of strategy. Think about how you plan to get there and what milestones will do you good. Saying to the whole world, "I don't give a f@@@ what your traditions are, gays demand equal rights". People are going to reject it immediately.
I don't have the answers to how you will accomplish your goal. Maybe if your approach were different people can expand their minds beyond the status quo.
Person of substance, yes. A person who will allow any jackazz to talk crap to me, no.
The Albuquerque Balloon Festival just called. Yours is gradually losing air; if you prefer a burst, your wish is coming true. Your tradition is quickly disappearing into thin air, along with your archaic opinion. It's time to pin the tail; better begin barking.

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Pattysnuts wrote:
<quoted text> Your grammar is only one thing that needs correction; you need to place yourself onto the sling for more immediate improvement, "Mary".
Funny, but still boring and nothing of depth or consequence.
connie linguish

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Pattysnuts wrote:
<quoted text> The Albuquerque Balloon Festival just called. Yours is gradually losing air; if you prefer a burst, your wish is coming true. Your tradition is quickly disappearing into thin air, along with your archaic opinion. It's time to pin the tail; better begin barking.
Yes they did and they mentioned that you take quite the sizeable pin in the tail to keep all the hot air from polluting the planet. I'm glad to see that you are finally defending the position of your people and coming out of the closet. All those nights working the johns at the truckstop have finally brought you out. You speak from experience I see, as they say to call Lasie and whistle while giving it to you. Pulling your tail and your big ears. You are a legend at the truckstop.
fruits not man enuf

Latham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

fruits are sissies. they aren't man enuf to be "bullies". you lieberals hesh up now and get to church and give your heart to Jesus. He will make you whole, make you normal instead of the perverted life you have chosen to live as homosexual butt sniffers.
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, but still boring and nothing of depth or consequence.
Then try to do better; stop embarrassing yourself.
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

connie linguish wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they did and they mentioned that you take quite the sizeable pin in the tail to keep all the hot air from polluting the planet. I'm glad to see that you are finally defending the position of your people and coming out of the closet. All those nights working the johns at the truckstop have finally brought you out. You speak from experience I see, as they say to call Lasie and whistle while giving it to you. Pulling your tail and your big ears. You are a legend at the truckstop.
Your knowledge of truckstops and animal sex is interesting. You must have a great deal of experience. Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

fruits not man enuf wrote:
fruits are sissies. they aren't man enuf to be "bullies". you lieberals hesh up now and get to church and give your heart to Jesus. He will make you whole, make you normal instead of the perverted life you have chosen to live as homosexual butt sniffers.
Uve and Connie Casserole will, no doubt, benefit from your ultimate words of wisdom; literary students, not so much.

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Pattysnuts wrote:
<quoted text> Uve and Connie Casserole will, no doubt, benefit from your ultimate words of wisdom; literary students, not so much.
of No benefit to me....You're hardly a good literary example. BTW poor usage of commas. Do you even know what a run on sentence is?
Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, go ahead and marry your parent, but don't ask the state to pay the medical bills to separate your conjoined twins or their cleft pallets. POS
What twins? According to idiots like you, marriage has nothing to do with children.

If I wanted to have children with my parent I could do it without being married, couldn't I? And your precious owebamacare would be forced to pay any medical bills.

You're own logic defeats you.
Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
in your case I'll just scream ASSTROLL.
Your butthurt is duly noted.
Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bigoted 'traditions'
morons with no argument scream "bigot"
Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

connie linguish wrote:
Marriage is between a man and a woman. Looking for reasons not to allow gay marriage? How 'bout the aides epedemic? Although, not strictly in gay people, the bulk is there. How does it affect heterosexual marriage? It challenges traditions. Kids see being gay as just another option. You get people like Shakira on TV exploiting the gay culture saying she's bisexual. All kids want to be bisexual now, afterall, Shakira is.
Spot on!
Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
he's a bigot
morons with no argument scream "bigot"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
affrique (May '12) 8 hr Sailboat1107 217
Review: Action Towing & Rescue 12 hr R sanchz 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 hr scirocco 68,834
Ruidoso village meetings to add prayer and stat... 17 hr WARRIOR 4
Ferguson Children Going Hungry 18 hr How About That 1
Best Las Cruces business for Christian employeees Aug 17 Looking 5
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted Aug 16 Across the Line 1

Search the Las Cruces Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Las Cruces Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••