Some gay-rights foes claim they now a...

Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied

There are 12364 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Jun 11, 2011, titled Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

In this Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2009 file picture, New York state Sen. Ruben Diaz, D-Bronx, right, speaks during a debate over same-sex marriage in the New York state Senate at the Capitol in Albany, N.Y. Diaz complained in May 2011 that he's received death threats because he opposes legislation to legalize same-sex marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Anne Ominous

Greeley, PA

#13200 Apr 19, 2013
Not Done Babbling wrote:
Again, the only requirement for fundamental rights is being human.
Again, marriage is not a right.
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#13201 Apr 19, 2013
Let us hope the vile, angry midget speaks up and admits his love for men.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13202 Apr 20, 2013
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
What medical reason is there to prohibit me from marrying my parent? Even if there was one, why should it prohibit me?
Fine, go ahead and marry your parent, but don't ask the state to pay the medical bills to separate your conjoined twins or their cleft pallets. POS

Uve

Location hidden

#13203 Apr 20, 2013
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
morons with no argument scream "bigot"
<grin>
That might be true if I were a moron...but in your case I'll just scream ASSTROLL.
347 to 0 to ban Petro

Desoto, TX

#13204 Apr 20, 2013
347 to 0 to ban Petro. See the first post titled "Should Petro be banned from this Forum?" and check the "judge it." 347 agree he should be banned. No one disagrees.
Mother of Anne

Pompano Beach, FL

#13205 Apr 20, 2013
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
morons with no argument scream "bigot"
<grin>
Now Anne, I've told you over and over to stop screaming "bigot".
connie linguish

Bedford, MA

#13206 Apr 20, 2013
Marriage is between a man and a woman. Looking for reasons not to allow gay marriage? How 'bout the aides epedemic? Although, not strictly in gay people, the bulk is there. How does it affect heterosexual marriage? It challenges traditions. Kids see being gay as just another option. You get people like Shakira on TV exploiting the gay culture saying she's bisexual. All kids want to be bisexual now, afterall, Shakira is.
DJ JESSY FRESH

Mesa, AZ

#13207 Apr 20, 2013
stop being haters,
i'm soooo much into
SODOMY
just ask my honey bun
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#13208 Apr 20, 2013
It is wrong to bully people. Especially, angry, vile, midgets.

Uve

Location hidden

#13209 Apr 20, 2013
connie linguish wrote:
Marriage is between a man and a woman. Looking for reasons not to allow gay marriage? How 'bout the aides epedemic? Although, not strictly in gay people, the bulk is there. How does it affect heterosexual marriage? It challenges traditions. Kids see being gay as just another option. You get people like Shakira on TV exploiting the gay culture saying she's bisexual. All kids want to be bisexual now, afterall, Shakira is.
Your bigoted 'traditions' need to be challenged! You want your 'privileged' lifestyle and tax benefits preserved at the expense of everyone else. POS

“I have chosen not to lie down ”

Since: Oct 08

Tampa

#13210 Apr 20, 2013
Having people give back the same bile you hand out isn't bullying--it's comeuppance. Bitches.

www.TamingBeast.blogspot.com

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13211 Apr 20, 2013
fr connie linguish:

>Marriage is between a man and a woman. Looking for reasons not to allow gay marriage? How 'bout the aides epedemic? Although, not strictly in gay people, the bulk is there. How does it affect heterosexual marriage? It challenges traditions. Kids see being gay as just another option. You get people like Shakira on TV exploiting the gay culture saying she's bisexual. All kids want to be bisexual now, afterall, Shakira is.<

What complete twaddle. How old are you, 7?
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#13212 Apr 20, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr connie linguish:
>Marriage is between a man and a woman. Looking for reasons not to allow gay marriage? How 'bout the aides epedemic? Although, not strictly in gay people, the bulk is there. How does it affect heterosexual marriage? It challenges traditions. Kids see being gay as just another option. You get people like Shakira on TV exploiting the gay culture saying she's bisexual. All kids want to be bisexual now, afterall, Shakira is.<
What complete twaddle. How old are you, 7?
Are you really as stupid as you sound? Oh, wait. YES! LOL

Uve

Location hidden

#13213 Apr 20, 2013
Pattysnuts wrote:
<quoted text> Are you really as stupid as you sound? Oh, wait. YES! LOL
Sounds much smarter than you...
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#13215 Apr 20, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds much smarter than you...
That's because Uve been as ignorant as she all these years. Bwhahahahahahaha...
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#13216 Apr 20, 2013
Holyoker wrote:
Why do queers bully Normal and decent people?
Because you're as stupid as the other two? LOL
connie linguish

Bedford, MA

#13217 Apr 20, 2013
1000s of yrs of traditions say that you should respect them. As for equal rights. You have the same equal rights that the rest of us have. Marry a person of the opposite sex and you are fine.

Let's say we say to hell with traditions. We allow gay marriage everywhere. At what point do we stop? Gays? How bout a woman marrying her donkey (don't get excited here), or her dog or her brother or father? Putting aside procreation and deformity, assume they don't procreate like the gays. Where to draw the line?

Morals, morals, morals.
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#13218 Apr 20, 2013
connie linguish wrote:
1000s of yrs of traditions say that you should respect them. As for equal rights. You have the same equal rights that the rest of us have. Marry a person of the opposite sex and you are fine.
Let's say we say to hell with traditions. We allow gay marriage everywhere. At what point do we stop? Gays? How bout a woman marrying her donkey (don't get excited here), or her dog or her brother or father? Putting aside procreation and deformity, assume they don't procreate like the gays. Where to draw the line?
Morals, morals, morals.
If someone wants to marry you because you sound like a donkey and look like a dog, that's perfectly legal. So just screech like a mule and let him put the ring right on your hairy paw. You'll make a lovely bride, no matter what others may think.(Just try not to kick or bite them during the reception)

Uve

Location hidden

#13219 Apr 20, 2013
Pattysnuts wrote:
<quoted text> That's because Uve been as ignorant as she all these years. Bwhahahahahahaha...
Your arrogant entitlement is what shows your ignorant. Not worth the time.....
connie linguish

Bedford, MA

#13220 Apr 20, 2013
Pattysnuts wrote:
<quoted text> If someone wants to marry you because you sound like a donkey and look like a dog, that's perfectly legal. So just screech like a mule and let him put the ring right on your hairy paw. You'll make a lovely bride, no matter what others may think.(Just try not to kick or bite them during the reception)
Are you agreeing to marriage with animals and syblings as long as gays get their way? If only you looked like a dog, maybe a guy/girl would take an interest and you wouldn't have to look for SSM. Seeing as how you appear to be closer to an AZZ, no wonder you have to seek out SS. And I'm not talking social security.

If only you could figure out how to ask for what you want in a respectful manner that does not trample all over 1000s of yrs of tradition, maybe, just maybe someone would listen to you. You won't live long enough to gain the knowledge of proper negotiation (even if you live to be 100).

Think about this for a minute. What do you have to offer as a concession in exchange for your demand? How does society's acceptance of your demand make society better? What does society have to gain? You see, negotiations are not all about "me" or "you". In order to do this properly, you must approach it from the right angle and not demand things.

Go back and thinkj a little. Maybe this is another flaw in the genetics of a gay person (note I said A Person, meaning you).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 15 hr Rob M 6,893
another bad move by billary Aug 20 Bloodonhishands 1
maobama security be danged - i want my legacy Aug 16 Bloodonhishands 1
Yet another HILLARY scandal involving Email and... Aug 15 richkarma 2
daso and da office - another $210 k loss Aug 15 emeraldNUTS 2
nita tredway/rusak (Mar '15) Aug 14 Nita Rusak 13
News 41 mins ago Officer, a Las Cruces resident, was... Aug 14 Believer 3

Las Cruces Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance