Indictment: Vt. girl's uncle took her...

Indictment: Vt. girl's uncle took her home for sex

There are 67 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 2, 2008, titled Indictment: Vt. girl's uncle took her home for sex. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A 14-year-old witness told investigators a missing Vermont girl's uncle brought the girl to his home to initiate her into a child sex ring, federal officials said in an affidavit released Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Old Fart

Denver, CO

#57 Jul 5, 2008
SCLOCALBOY wrote:
PUT HIM IN public at prison and tell them what he done to hims kin folk sick baaaaaaaaaaaaastrd
Wow. Your English is outstanding. I can tell that you were home schooled...in prison.
Suburban Mom

Cottage Grove, MN

#58 Jul 5, 2008
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
In America the male child has his sex Organ Mutilated within hours of birth, not female babies.
Then society asks...."why are some men so angry?
And the Feminists lament the tough lot in life they have because of glass ceilings, and 98.2 cents on a dollar a male earns!
And we must support the efforts of some groups to end Female cicumscision in a 3rd world country.....
While right here at home, males are mutilated because.....
A. It is easier to keep clean (easier for the babies female mother)
B. Most Females prefer Mutilated Members on their partners.
Yup....women have it tough in America.....that Gosh darn "male privelage" must end!!!!
This post reveals way, way too much about you. You are CONSISTENTly nuts and obviously one of the angriest people on these boards.

Are you suggesting that these men were mutilated as children and that's a good reason for raping children in their care?

Every time you post, I find myself praying you don't don't live or work near anyone I love.
Consistent

Zimmerman, MN

#59 Jul 5, 2008
Suburban Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
This post reveals way, way too much about you. You are CONSISTENTly nuts and obviously one of the angriest people on these boards.
Are you suggesting that these men were mutilated as children and that's a good reason for raping children in their care?
Every time you post, I find myself praying you don't don't live or work near anyone I love.
Woman......I am saying that i believe there may be a connection between males being mutilated (painfuly) within minutes of entering the world, and the behaviors of some males.

If that scares you....go back into your shelter.

There is a reason older women rape young men too....does it scare you to consider how they got that way? Society does excuse them, but it just as bad as the male that does the same thing.

Maybe a couple of Billion dollars can be "Invested" to determine why Americans (females) lament the Circumscision of Females in African Cultures, yet have not legislated to make the very same brutality commited against males illegal in America!
Old Fart

Denver, CO

#60 Jul 6, 2008
SCLOCALBOY wrote:
<quoted text> wrote:
PUT HIM IN public at prison and tell them what he done to hims kin folk sick baaaaaaaaaaaaastrd
Old Fart wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Your English is outstanding. I can tell that you were home schooled...in prison.
SPAM? Do you even know the meaning of SPAM. Other than that all time favorite mystery meat that can be prepared at least 1,001 ways after a typhoon hits, here's an explanation for you:

Spam (Monty Python), a Monty Python comedy sketch. The "Spam" in the sketch refers specifically to the meat. Most later uses of "spam" refer in one way or another to undesirable repetition, and this sketch is considered to be the most likely source of such uses of the term.

Uses referring to repetition
Spam (electronic), unsolicited or undesired bulk electronic messages. There are many types of electronic spam, including
E-mail spam, unsolicited e-mail
Mobile phone spam, unsolicited text messages
Forum spam, posting advertisements or useless posts on a forum
Spamdexing, manipulating a search engine to create the illusion of popularity for webpages
Spam in blogs, posting random comments or promoting commercial services to blogs, wikis, guestbooks
Newsgroup spam, advertisements and forgery on newsgroups
Messaging spam ("SPIM"), use of instant messenger services for advertisement or even extortion
Spam (computer game), to repeatedly use one weapon or tactic. This term is based on the technological meaning of "undesired bulk electronic message"
Flyposting ("street spam"), illegal blanket advertising in public places

[edit] Uses in songs
At least two songs named "Spam" have been released, neither of which has any connection to either the Monty Python sketch nor to the electronic uses of the term that came afterwards. Both are about the original meat product.

Spam (song), a song by "Weird Al" Yankovic. It is a parody of Stand by R.E.M.
"Spam" was a song on the album It Means Everything by the ska band Save Ferris
----------

So, I assuming some dumbass thought it was a useless post, but how is pointing out that someone needs serious help with their writing skills, useless?
Well in SCLOCALBOY's case it probably is a waste of time and effort.
Anbreen

Mount Laguna, CA

#61 Jul 6, 2008
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Woman......I am saying that i believe there may be a connection between males being mutilated (painfuly) within minutes of entering the world, and the behaviors of some males.
If that scares you....go back into your shelter.
There is a reason older women rape young men too....does it scare you to consider how they got that way? Society does excuse them, but it just as bad as the male that does the same thing.
Maybe a couple of Billion dollars can be "Invested" to determine why Americans (females) lament the Circumscision of Females in African Cultures, yet have not legislated to make the very same brutality commited against males illegal in America!
He didn't do it because he was circumcised- iF he was, that is. He did it, because he's a perv and a murderer. Sorry, but you can't blame this on women. Though, the mother is not entirely guiltless.
Consistent

Zimmerman, MN

#62 Jul 6, 2008
Anbreen wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't do it because he was circumcised- iF he was, that is. He did it, because he's a perv and a murderer. Sorry, but you can't blame this on women. Though, the mother is not entirely guiltless.
A deep and insightful point! almost completely irrelevant to the side issue I brought into this thread.

........"I am saying that I believe there may be a connection between males being mutilated (painfuly) within minutes of entering the world, and the behaviors of some males."......
Heywood Ja

Minneapolis, MN

#63 Jul 6, 2008
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am saying that I believe there may be a connection between males being mutilated (painfuly) within minutes of entering the world, and the behaviors of some males."......
That's a wee bit of a stretch.(No pun intended.)
Suburban Mom

Cottage Grove, MN

#64 Jul 6, 2008
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
........"I am saying that I believe there may be a connection between males being mutilated (painfuly) within minutes of entering the world, and the behaviors of some males."......
Yeah, and if I'm following your thread that would explain why so many women from third-world countries later go on to become sexual predators. We read about those in the paper every day, too.
Workaday Oakdale Brother

Saint Paul, MN

#65 Jul 6, 2008
Why haven't any White posters taken ownership of Uncle Mike's acts or expressed shame for Uncle Mike, the way that Brothers have to take ownership of the acts of Black criminals? Folks, please be consistent.
Heywood Ja

Minneapolis, MN

#66 Jul 6, 2008
Workaday Oakdale Brother wrote:
Why haven't any White posters taken ownership of Uncle Mike's acts or expressed shame for Uncle Mike, the way that Brothers have to take ownership of the acts of Black criminals? Folks, please be consistent.
Did you bother to read from the beginning? The "Animal" is being bashed plenty.

I know you're just trying to stir the pot Brother, but come on. It brings down the credibility of what you have to say.
Workaday Oakdale Brother

Saint Paul, MN

#68 Jul 6, 2008
Heywood Ja wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you bother to read from the beginning? The "Animal" is being bashed plenty.
I know you're just trying to stir the pot Brother, but come on. It brings down the credibility of what you have to say.
Sorry, I didn't mean to short-change White posters who have bashed Uncle Mike...the guy deserves plenty of bashing and will hopefully never the light of day again. I was just wondering if White posters were as embarassed of him as we are over Black thugs.
Heywood Ja

Minneapolis, MN

#69 Jul 6, 2008
Trust me Bro, we are. I'd like 15 minutes alone with him. Buh-Bye!!
Offbeat

United States

#70 Jul 6, 2008
this is terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
castrate the pedophiles and child rapists!
Interesting you should say this. I feel the same way. These sickos should lose the privledge of their penis since they want to abuse little children.

Watch "Hard Candy" A young teen takes care of the issue of pedophiles.
Anbreen

Mount Laguna, CA

#71 Jul 6, 2008
<quoted text>
Sorry, I didn't mean to short-change White posters who have bashed Uncle Mike...the guy deserves plenty of bashing and will hopefully never the light of day again. I was just wondering if White posters were as embarassed of him as we are over Black thugs.
Not embarrassed, because Uncle' actions only reflect on himself. Like a Black thug's behavior cannot reflect on you.

That being said... I would like to see him get the chair. If I was a man, I would also like abut 15 minutes, alone with him.
Anbreen

Mount Laguna, CA

#72 Jul 6, 2008
Why should decent Black people take ownership for the actions of a criminal?
The criminal is responsible for his own behavior. It doesn't reflect on the entire race of people. It doesn't reflect on anyone, but the perp, himself.
ALERT ALERT ALERT

West Burke, VT

#73 Jul 6, 2008
DO NOT BRING YOUR KIDS TO VERMONT........HEROIN AND CHILD PREDATORS ABOUND LIKE YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE. COPS / COURTS IN VERMONT ONLY CARE ABOUT DWIs AND KEEPING PEOPLE ON PROBATION FOR MISDEAMEANORS FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. RAPISTS AND CHILD SEXUAL PREDATORS GET 60 DAYS IN JAIL !!!! THAT`S IT , NO LIE. THIS STATE IS SICK. GAY MARRIAGE TOO. NO CHURCHES. SEX , DRUGS AND MORE DRUGS. YOU SAY NO WAY ???DARE YOU TO SPEND A WEEK IN BARRE CITY VT!! YOU WILL NEVER NEVER EVER COME BACK. UNREAL.HAVE TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT. signed.........VICTIM OF MORALLY FAILED STATE , THEY GIVE PEOPLE WITH POUNDS OF HEROIN / COCAINE AYEAR OR TWO THEN LET THEM OUT IN A COUPLE MONTHS FOR good behavior ??????? EXCUSE ME ....I HAVE TO GO THROW UP....AND BROOKE BENNETT ??? THERE ARE A LOT OF OTHERS THAT DON`T MAKE THE NEWS....THEY HIDE JUST HOW BD IT IS HERE DUE TO THE TOURISM. THIS STATE WOULD GO BANKRUPT WITHOUT SKIIERS , LEAF PEEPERS , HIKERS , ETC. TRUTH IS VERMONT HAS ONE HALF THE POPULATION OF NEW HAMPSHIRE AND TWICE THE NUMBER OF GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES A NEW HAMPSHIRE. PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY STARVING TO DEATH HERE. DON`T SEEIY....IN THEIR RURAL HOUSES AND SHACKS...OH MY GOD...IF THIS ISN`T THE END I DON`T WANT TO BE ROUND FOR IT. NO JOBS EITHER. NO DOCTORS. ETC,ETC,ETC...
nadia valinikovic

West Burke, VT

#78 Jul 6, 2008
you people are all crazy.arguing over everything.just pray forpoor little brooke,that is all.americans have it too easy over here.go to moscow one day and you will see how lucky all of you are.

“Pull ur pants up! Crack kills”

Since: Jun 08

God bless the USA-Hanover

#79 Jul 6, 2008
nadia valinikovic wrote:
you people are all crazy.arguing over everything.just pray forpoor little brooke,that is all.americans have it too easy over here.go to moscow one day and you will see how lucky all of you are.
If you think its to easy here why don't you go back. We didn't invite you here to our "easy country"
Workaday Oakdale Brother

Saint Paul, MN

#80 Jul 7, 2008
Anbreen wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should decent Black people take ownership for the actions of a criminal?
The criminal is responsible for his own behavior. It doesn't reflect on the entire race of people. It doesn't reflect on anyone, but the perp, himself.
I like your attitude.:-)

If only *more* people viewed the crime / race issue that way!
Anbreen

Mount Laguna, CA

#81 Jul 7, 2008
<quoted text>
I like your attitude.:-)
If only *more* people viewed the crime / race issue that way!
Well, if they generalize about an entire group of people from JUST the criminal element, I would say they aren't smart enough to be worth your time, anyway.

PLEASE don't try to take responsibility for Black criminals! It's too much of a burden, and besides, you have enough to do running your OWN life. It isn't easy, these days.

If you are a person of character, as you seem to be, then no one can ever take that away from you. And, just by BEING a person of character, you are already contributing to the good of the world.

Should I feel guilty about Ted Bundy? Hell, no! HE did it, I didn't. And, I'd have been willing to throw the switch on the mo-fo, myself! The same goes for this low-life white trash scum uncle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Las Cruces vigil to honor murdered ABQ child 18 min again 4
nmsu football willing to sell it's soul to win ... 3 hr Takeastand 1
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 11 hr Wake Up Call 6,902
OOps Billary takes another hit - her anti woman... Aug 24 Blood on his hands 1
another bad move by billary Aug 20 Bloodonhishands 1
maobama security be danged - i want my legacy Aug 16 Bloodonhishands 1
Yet another HILLARY scandal involving Email and... Aug 15 richkarma 2

Las Cruces Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance