Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns. Full Story
grestestillusion

Glendale, AZ

#6749 Jan 21, 2014
Martinez is a Winner wrote:
No matter what you say, what you do or how many times you vote Martinez will be reelected. You can not stop her. She is the greatest Governor to ever govern this State. Thank you Martinez..
After 3 years as Governor, her approval numbers are down nearly 20%.

When your last among the 9 western states for new job growth, veto a minimum wage increase for the 40% of the working poor in New Mexico, and ship medical jobs to Arizona, even the greatest illusion eventually comes home to roost.

It appears as though, she's the one who is stopping herself, from being re-elected this coming November.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6750 Jan 21, 2014
grestestillusion wrote:
<quoted text>
After 3 years as Governor, her approval numbers are down nearly 20%.
When your last among the 9 western states for new job growth, veto a minimum wage increase for the 40% of the working poor in New Mexico, and ship medical jobs to Arizona, even the greatest illusion eventually comes home to roost.
It appears as though, she's the one who is stopping herself, from being re-elected this coming November.
It might 20080also depend on how she comes out on immigration whether or not she will get the nomination.

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6751 Jan 21, 2014
Martinez is a Winner wrote:
No matter what you say, what you do or how many times you vote Martinez will be reelected. You can not stop her. She is the greatest Governor to ever govern this State. Thank you Martinez..
Check out the 'CREW's Worst Governor's list in America' from back in July, 2013.

Being shady and unethical were of course mandatory for entry into this exclusive
group of characters.

Spin the Spoon! Bottle the lies!
Martinez is the Geatest

Alamogordo, NM

#6752 Jan 22, 2014
LMAO! She wins easy. All of you are racists. You don't like her because se is not white like you fat lazy privileged people.
brats arein

Glendale, AZ

#6753 Jan 22, 2014
Worst state to be a kid!

Worst new job growth among 9 western states in 2013!

Ranked 43rd(Second Worst) among 45 Governors for private-sector job growth!

Vetos a minimum wage increase for New Mexicans, which keeps New Mexico at the bottom with Mississippi and Louisiana for lowest wages in the country.

I thought she promised jobs, not 'bratworst'.

Time for a NM daa-ble check this November.
Wind Grabber

Alamogordo, NM

#6754 Jan 22, 2014
We have a true treasure in our Governor. So happy happy happy. What a state with a surplus? Business going crazy here? Couldnt be happier!
Martinez is the Greatest

Alamogordo, NM

#6755 Jan 22, 2014
brats arein wrote:
Worst state to be a kid!
Worst new job growth among 9 western states in 2013!
Ranked 43rd(Second Worst) among 45 Governors for private-sector job growth!
Vetos a minimum wage increase for New Mexicans, which keeps New Mexico at the bottom with Mississippi and Louisiana for lowest wages in the country.
I thought she promised jobs, not 'bratworst'.
Time for a NM daa-ble check this November.
My kids are healthy and happy and love it here.
I have a fantastic job and make big money.
The majority of jobs in NM are Government jobs, always have been.
Minimum wage increases are job killers. Minimum wage is for kids and par timers.
Again I have a job, I could use some free bratworst.
This is a state full of democrats and democratic voters that's why you wallow in misery. You are responsible for your own life nobody else. You are an epic failure because of YOU!
daablecheck

Glendale, AZ

#6756 Jan 22, 2014
Martinez is the Greatest wrote:
<quoted text>
My kids are healthy and happy and love it here.
I have a fantastic job and make big money.
The majority of jobs in NM are Government jobs, always have been.
Minimum wage increases are job killers. Minimum wage is for kids and par timers.
Again I have a job, I could use some free bratworst.
This is a state full of democrats and democratic voters that's why you wallow in misery. You are responsible for your own life nobody else. You are an epic failure because of YOU!
They say F.B.I. investigations pay well..... especially when it involves the 'Dirty Downs' racino billion dollar contract.

Santa Fe has the second highest minimum wage in the country and one of the lowest
unemployment rates in the state. So kill the job killer argument.

Martinez vetoed the opportunity to help full-time, hard working New Mexicans last year.

The Martinez Misery Index(MMI) has been picking up steam....in the WORST way;LMAO

Worst in the west and second worst among 45 Governors for job creation and growth! Nice Results!

When you help create more scandals than jobs in your state, maybe its time to go hunting,,,,
for a job in Washinton D.C.
Martinez is the Greatest

Alamogordo, NM

#6757 Jan 22, 2014
daablecheck wrote:
<quoted text>
They say F.B.I. investigations pay well..... especially when it involves the 'Dirty Downs' racino billion dollar contract.
Santa Fe has the second highest minimum wage in the country and one of the lowest
unemployment rates in the state. So kill the job killer argument.
Martinez vetoed the opportunity to help full-time, hard working New Mexicans last year.
The Martinez Misery Index(MMI) has been picking up steam....in the WORST way;LMAO
Worst in the west and second worst among 45 Governors for job creation and growth! Nice Results!
When you help create more scandals than jobs in your state, maybe its time to go hunting,,,,
for a job in Washinton D.C.
No matter what you say or what you post she WINS! You don't attack Obama because he is a democrat and is white. You are a RACIST!

Winner winner chicken dinner GUARANTEED!
Bolo

Phoenix, AZ

#6758 Jan 22, 2014
I have never seen such a collection of dumb and ignorant people as you mental midgets. Can't anyone here spell? Construct a written thought so it can be understood? THINK????

Farmington is full of unattractive, stupid people.
So you say

Alamogordo, NM

#6759 Jan 22, 2014
Bolo wrote:
I have never seen such a collection of dumb and ignorant people as you mental midgets. Can't anyone here spell? Construct a written thought so it can be understood? THINK????
Farmington is full of unattractive, stupid people.
Did they teach you to use 4 question marks at the end of a sentence in Farmington idiot?
Wind Grabber

Alamogordo, NM

#6760 Jan 22, 2014
Wow worst governor? If she is so bad why isnt she being prosecuted like the Virginia governor? I guess people become unpopular when they are not expected to perform so well. Good job Madame Governor! From another Texas Native! Go Rangers and Go Cowboys and Go Spurs! New Mexico Rocks. And is an excellent former and current part of the Great Republic!
wheresmyhomewors t

Glendale, AZ

#6763 Jan 23, 2014
<quoted text>
No matter what you say or what you post she WINS! You don't attack Obama because he is a democrat and is white. You are a RACIST!
Winner winner chicken dinner GUARANTEED!
It's called reality, not racism.

The figures don't lie! Politicians do!

She's the greatest in the WORST way......again!

WORST high school graduation rate in the country.

Only state in the region with more people moving out than moving in.

Only time will tell if her approval numbers can go as low as Obama and Nixon......but then you'd have to make it to year 5.
Martinez is the Greatest

Alamogordo, NM

#6764 Jan 23, 2014
She wins hands down. This State is in the state it is in because of overwhelming numbers of ignorant democrats plain and simple. She is the only thing keeping this state from becoming the next Detroit. You should all drop to your knees and kiss her feet and while you are down there you can kiss my brown ass while you're at it!
dontforgetthemot orcity

Glendale, AZ

#6768 Jan 25, 2014
She wins hands down. This State is in the state it is in because of overwhelming numbers of ignorant democrats plain and simple. She is the only thing keeping this state from becoming the next Detroit. You should all drop to your knees and kiss her feet and while you are down there you can kiss my brown ass while you're at it!
Martinez has been in charge for 3 years, yet you're saying the dems are responsible for being ranked second worst among 45 Governors for private-sector growth?

The people of New Mexico wanted it, the legislature voted for it, yet Martinez vetoed the minimum wage increase. And you're calling who ignorant?

With the 'Dirty Downs' scandal, dismal job growth, minimum wage veto, worst record for child welfare, worst high school graduation rate, and with too many more 'worsts' to list. her
approval rating will probably fall below 50% by summer.....and hopefully she won't end up like Detroit's mayor.
Martinez is the Greatest

Alamogordo, NM

#6769 Jan 25, 2014
dontforgetthemotorcity wrote:
<quoted text>
Martinez has been in charge for 3 years, yet you're saying the dems are responsible for being ranked second worst among 45 Governors for private-sector growth?
The people of New Mexico wanted it, the legislature voted for it, yet Martinez vetoed the minimum wage increase. And you're calling who ignorant?
With the 'Dirty Downs' scandal, dismal job growth, minimum wage veto, worst record for child welfare, worst high school graduation rate, and with too many more 'worsts' to list. her
approval rating will probably fall below 50% by summer.....and hopefully she won't end up like Detroit's mayor.
That's exactly what you libtards say about Obama. It's not his fault, it's Bush's fault, it's always somebody else's fault in the liberal weird whacked out mind. You people are nothing but hypocrites and white sexist racists!
not

Santa Fe, NM

#6770 Jan 25, 2014
you can kiss my brown ass while you're at it!
into your weird fantasies. Sell it elsewhere.
Droid

Phoenix, AZ

#6771 Jan 25, 2014
<quoted text>That's exactly what you libtards say about Obama. It's not his fault, it's Bush's fault, it's always somebody else's fault in the liberal weird whacked out mind. You people are nothing but hypocrites and white sexist racists!
What's not obama's fault? Things are much better than they were with bush.

But it's funny that you have basically admitted Martinez is a failure.
So you

Santa Fe, NM

#6773 Jan 25, 2014
Martinez is the Geatest wrote:
Martinez WINS no matter what you jackwagons say, do, think or smoke. She could be the worse since Fat Bill and she still wins the entire thing all over again. Hope and change baby, hope and change. She Wins, winner winner chicken dinner. I am dancing now, it's a victory dance! LOL!
I dance on your dead democratic graves! WINNER! HA!HA!HA!
SHE WINS! Eat it New Mexico democrats she is a WINNER!
are delusional and dribbling all over yourself.

Team Rove wants you to at least pretend to be sane. Coming off as crazy is bad for the sht they are trying to sell.
Really

Phoenix, AZ

#6774 Jan 25, 2014
Martinez is the Geatest wrote:
Martinez WINS no matter what you jackwagons say, do, think or smoke. She could be the worse since Fat Bill and she still wins the entire thing all over again. Hope and change baby, hope and change. She Wins, winner winner chicken dinner. I am dancing now, it's a victory dance! LOL!
I dance on your dead democratic graves! WINNER! HA!HA!HA!
SHE WINS! Eat it New Mexico democrats she is a WINNER!
Stomp! Stomp! Stomp! Waaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,553
Are Police Stealing People's Property? Fri Heck Boy 6
LCPS students plan Monday walkout over state te... Fri Heck Boy 1
Review: Prestige Development Group Feb 26 mmuse 1
Arts Scene Feb 25 Judith Meyer 1
Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard (Jun '11) Feb 23 GETTAMEOUTTATHISP... 362
Debate: Marijuana - Las Cruces, NM (Aug '10) Feb 23 kay 187
Las Cruces Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Las Cruces People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:31 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:31PM
Cardinals Release DT Darnell Dockett
ESPN 2:02 PM
Instead of payday, Dockett cut by Cardinals
Yahoo! Sports 2:29 PM
Cardinals cut veteran DT Dockett
Bleacher Report 4:06 PM
Cards Release of Dockett a Necessary Evil for 2015
NFL 4:53 PM
Julius Thomas to leave Broncos for Jaguars or Raiders?