Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Comments (Page 279)

Showing posts 5,561 - 5,580 of6,019
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

RecordFailAgain wrote:
http://www.santafenewmexican.c om/news/local_news/article_ac2 d9051-b516-59f0-8dd2-08f7be5c3 3ce.html
Journal: Martinez is one of worst jobs governors
Her party, her lack of results, and everythign she has doen so far, have disproved her contention tax breaks buy jobs. They just make white Texans rich.
I posted here, and her staff in the article contradicted themselves, she has totally failed. She blames the economy. We had higher hiring under Richardson, and he was i nthe first and worst part of the recession. It's not the economy, it's the governor. She stinks.
Wow that's almost hilarious.

I could've sworn she promised job growth. Then again she made a lot of promises that she hasn't kept like swearing to uphold the law hint, hint.

Oh but she'll take full credit for Union Pacific once that gets underway.

Funny thing is who on this thread keeps bragging about her approval rating?
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

RecordFailAgain wrote:
http://www.santafenewmexican.c om/news/local_news/article_ac2 d9051-b516-59f0-8dd2-08f7be5c3 3ce.html
Journal: Martinez is one of worst jobs governors
Her party, her lack of results, and everythign she has doen so far, have disproved her contention tax breaks buy jobs. They just make white Texans rich.
I posted here, and her staff in the article contradicted themselves, she has totally failed. She blames the economy. We had higher hiring under Richardson, and he was i nthe first and worst part of the recession. It's not the economy, it's the governor. She stinks.
Please give details of the laws she has written that were passed by the anti-business Democrats, who hold the majority in the legislature, that have caused job growth to slow. Bill numbers, statute numbers, etc. We'll wait.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

"laws that she has written"

Shows you don't understand how things work, The governor doesn't write law. Oh that's write we're talking about Susana Martinez someone who went before the Supreme Court and was told that she cannot write law.

Seems she got so used to violating law and procedures as district attorney she thought she could continue that modus operandi.

However the fact is, oh that's right you don't believe facts...however the fact is the "government" doesn't technically create jobs so any politician who promises such things is practically lying.

The private sector creates jobs. But there are government jobs, police, firefighters, teachers any other public employment position, but those jobs aren't created by the politicians they are basically demanded by the populace and then government by law is required to provide police, firefighters, teachers etc as needed by the population.

So when Susana Martinez promised jobs or job growth or even better jobs for New Mexicans she was as normal talking out of her ass. Hmmm maybe that's where Corndogz gets his cake from.
Awesome Reply

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

justice is just a choice wrote:
"laws that she has written"
Shows you don't understand how things work, The governor doesn't write law. Oh that's write we're talking about Susana Martinez someone who went before the Supreme Court and was told that she cannot write law.
Seems she got so used to violating law and procedures as district attorney she thought she could continue that modus operandi.
However the fact is, oh that's right you don't believe facts...however the fact is the "government" doesn't technically create jobs so any politician who promises such things is practically lying.
The private sector creates jobs. But there are government jobs, police, firefighters, teachers any other public employment position, but those jobs aren't created by the politicians they are basically demanded by the populace and then government by law is required to provide police, firefighters, teachers etc as needed by the population.
So when Susana Martinez promised jobs or job growth or even better jobs for New Mexicans she was as normal talking out of her ass. Hmmm maybe that's where Corndogz gets his cake from.
This reply is awesome. Well timed, paced, and good to-the-point points! Thank you

She blackmailed the legislature into passing the tax cut, and she also got them to write the law allowing them to disinclude seniors who cannot pass the SBA to be removed from results tracking, to make her botching of the education budget look better.

Hey, Atomic Café! What did you think of LANL exposing more workers to Beryllium, and then shutting things down claiming it was due to a fault line? It's due to a fault, alright!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Atomic Cafe, Sarcastic Bombastic, CornDogz, Jeff Murphy, Darren and the rest of the non-believers.

Today I learned I was right.

While employed at the school the "alleged victim" stepped into the gym for practice. I noticed a very large bruise on her arm, I asked about it and she hesitated and then replied, "the trampoline." I accepted her answer and did not inquire any further because I knew she was hiding something. How? Well I myself spent 4 years in gymnastics, vault, parallel bars, still rings, pommel horse and had never suffered that kind of bruise nor witnesses anyone else suffer that kind of bruising from any of the equipment. Callouses on our hands yes, bruises of that nature, no. So I found it hard to believe she could get a bruise like that from a trampoline that has cushions and a net, matter of fact as a kid the northeast rec center had a trampoline that had no net and was surrounded by concrete and I never saw anyone get a bruise of that nature.

A month or so later a teacher shares with other teachers that the "alleged victims" household is not stable. That the parents put on a fake christian front in public, but at the house they are constantly fighting and arguing, practically enslave the kids and said "they're unstable."

Out of concern for the girl I looked into it and shortly before requesting CPS to investigate these people I was suspended from the school and later charged with aggravated stalking.

So today I found out that the father pled guilty to battery of a household member. He was ordered to stay away from the wife and one named child. A year later it appears they divorced.

So now I see what kind of people Susana Martinez goes to bat for and I am not even close to amazed that the above named people support her, birds of a feather.
Misunderestimate Me

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Sucia Martinez tied for #2 of the 5 worst job-creating governors. Let's hear the excuses. Bwwaaaahahaha....

http://www.bizjournals.com/bizjournals/on-num...
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Susana Martinez just cut funding for five New Mexican mental health agencies, beginning in about 10 days, putting up to 20,000 mental health patients out on the streets.
Misunderestimate Me

Apache Junction, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Gorky wrote:
Susana Martinez just cut funding for five New Mexican mental health agencies, beginning in about 10 days, putting up to 20,000 mental health patients out on the streets.
Wonder if Chucko will be affected?
and

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
he might have to keep making those mean bologna sandwiches
his state police posse will get hazard and OT pay to eat them.
topof thebottom

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Misunderestimate Me wrote:
Sucia Martinez tied for #2 of the 5 worst job-creating governors. Let's hear the excuses. Bwwaaaahahaha....
http://www.bizjournals.com/bizjournals/on-num...
She did make a author out of Daniel Rivera! Oh, that was El Paso. www.disintegratingjustice.com
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

topof thebottom wrote:
<quoted text>
She did make a author out of Daniel Rivera! Oh, that was El Paso. www.disintegratingjustice.com
Sell another five books, didja? Bwaaaahaaahaaahaa!
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Governor Susanna Martinez prefers to shove money into the hands of the elites at the expense of low income people.
That remark could have been made by Karl Marx, yet we live-lived in different times. The message is still pertinent, however.
MEMOries

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sell another five books, didja? Bwaaaahaaahaaahaa!
I didn't listen in, but when the 'higher ups' put out the current sales memo, I'll let you know!

Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

MEMOries wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't listen in, but when the 'higher ups' put out the current sales memo, I'll let you know!
I really don't care. I'm just here to provide the ridicule. Bwaaaahaaahaaahaahaaahaaa!
Yes

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care. I'm just here to provide the ridicule. Bwaaaahaaahaaahaahaaahaaa!
you are quite a easy target for it
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
you are quite a easy target for it
Glad you think so. Except I'm the one ridiculing that whole book thing that no one's heard of except for here. Promoting a self-published book on Topix. That's pretty weak.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

MEMOries wrote:
<quoted text>
"Higher ups"! LOL! You mean the wife, or the family dog?
Resident

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

I'll never vote for her ever again in any election!
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Resident wrote:
I'll never vote for her ever again in any election!
I'll vote for her again in ANY election!
how

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you think so. Except I'm the one ridiculing that whole book thing that no one's heard of except for here. Promoting a self-published book on Topix. That's pretty weak.
is your book doing?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,561 - 5,580 of6,019
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Las Cruces Forum right now

Search the Las Cruces Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,096
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) 14 hr Joe 221
Mayor's Gala (May '10) Thu George 10
Robbery suspect commits suicide - Alamogordo Da... (Feb '08) Wed anonymous 60
Farmington religious leaders stress importance ... Apr 15 Hey Maybe 15
Christopher MONTOYA Apr 14 rachel 3
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) Apr 13 bpl13 165
•••
•••
•••
•••

Las Cruces Jobs

•••