Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6930 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5749 Apr 25, 2013
She is the FREAKIEST wrote:
<quoted text>
The state of NM's minimun wage should be tied to the states consumer price index (cpi) as is the case in Arizona and several other states. Next question, numbnutz.
LMFAO! So what should the minimum wage be moron? You cry and whine and complain and moan and groan like a little BIOTCH about the minimum wage but you can't tell anybody what the minimum wage should be. Why is that? Put a number on it bigh mouth. You libtards are so ignorant about the way the world works it's not even funny. Tell me how the cpi should equate to the minimum wage and what that number should be! You are such a democratic libtard dumb ass. What is your minimum wage number stupid?
Worker

Alamogordo, NM

#5750 Apr 25, 2013
She is the FREAKIEST wrote:
<quoted text>
The state of NM's minimun wage should be tied to the states consumer price index (cpi) as is the case in Arizona and several other states. Next question, numbnutz.
What do you earn an hour and why shouldn't everybody at least earn that?
I am sure

Huntsville, AL

#5752 Apr 25, 2013
Worker wrote:
<quoted text>What do you earn an hour and why shouldn't everybody at least earn that?
he produces more of value than the stinky hot air that you spew.
Well

Alamogordo, NM

#5753 Apr 25, 2013
I am sure wrote:
<quoted text>
he produces more of value than the stinky hot air that you spew.
what is YOUR solution to the minimum age. Will you say how much one should earn an hour or will you look as stupid as the others? My money is on STUPID!
She is the STINKEST

Charlottesville, VA

#5755 Apr 25, 2013
Worker wrote:
<quoted text>What do you earn an hour and why shouldn't everybody at least earn that?
The 2013 minimum wage in Az is $7.80. Read the methodology behind it.

http://www.azcentral.com/business/articles/20...

Geez, am I the only here that can google. Dumb Sucia brown nosers.
Well

Alamogordo, NM

#5756 Apr 25, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
how much do you make taking golden showers?
they pay me minimum wage but I know I could make more if your fat wet/back mother didn't do it for free!!..
The question

Alamogordo, NM

#5757 Apr 25, 2013
She is the STINKEST wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2013 minimum wage in Az is $7.80. Read the methodology behind it.
http://www.azcentral.com/business/articles/20...
Geez, am I the only here that can google. Dumb Sucia brown nosers.
is how much do YOU think minimum wage should be dumb ass? Geez, am I the only one who can see how you want to dodge the question libtard!
She is the SKUNKIEST

Charlottesville, VA

#5758 Apr 25, 2013
I give up. Its like trying to teach a chimp how to add or subtract. All it wants do is dig around in his a-whole and sniff his finger. LOL
Maybe

Alamogordo, NM

#5759 Apr 25, 2013
She is the SKUNKIEST wrote:
I give up. Its like trying to teach a chimp how to add or subtract. All it wants do is dig around in his a-whole and sniff his finger. LOL
your daddy made you sniff his finger when he was finished with your fat mommy. I don't know. Maybe that's why you can't come up with a simple dollar figure. I will ask again, what do YOU think the mimimum wage shoud be in New Mexico.

I say it should be $20 an hour. Now how hard was that libtard!
She is the SKUNKIEST

Charlottesville, VA

#5761 Apr 25, 2013
$20 an hour?!? What's your justification for that? Or didja pull that number outta your boy friends poopshoot? Schmegma face.
Jack Welch

Albuquerque, NM

#5762 Apr 25, 2013
Speaking of douche bags, I'll have a vinegar and water please.
You should

Alamogordo, NM

#5764 Apr 25, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
she said you get paid cuz you do it so well, a real pro she said! guess you are good for something other than being a douche bag!
not guess it makes you look even more stupid than normal. Your nothing but fat slut..
Well

Alamogordo, NM

#5765 Apr 25, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
she said you get paid cuz you do it so well, a real pro she said! guess you are good for something other than being a douche bag!
what does an idiot like you earn? Surely more than $20 an hour correct?
Shall

Alamogordo, NM

#5766 Apr 25, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
Speaking of douche bags, I'll have a vinegar and water please.
we poor it straight down that stinky nasty coooter of yours or would you like to bathe in it as usual?
Wondering

Farmington, NM

#5768 Apr 25, 2013
Has a SINGLE post, out of the 5100+, changed their mind? It seems that the SUPPORTERS and the HATERS only get stronger in their beliefs. I don't even know of a single "middle of the roader" that has been influenced.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5769 Apr 26, 2013
How does it feel to have a Republican Leader be one of Times MOST INFLUENTIAL people in the entire world. You don't see that with democraps!

Go Martinez!
Uuuh

Huntsville, AL

#5770 Apr 26, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
How
!
did you even look at the list?

The repugs listed and those they work for like the NRA are negative influences, with puff pieces written by the likes of Rove and Palin. Of course they want to promote their toadies and tokens.
She is the SKANKIEST

Shipman, VA

#5771 Apr 26, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
How does it feel to have a Republican Leader be one of Times MOST INFLUENTIAL people in the entire world. You don't see that with democraps!
Go Martinez!
Dolt, didn't you notice Joe Biden, Michelle Obama, Obama advisor Valerie Garrett, Obama super support Jay Z, and of course the big man, Obama are on the list.

Also on the list are the loony butterball president of North Korea, the Communist Party Chairman from China, and President of Mexihell. Wonder which table Sucia will be invited to sit at when at celebratory soiree. LOL

“Reconquista Ahora!”

Since: Apr 13

Tijuana MX

#5772 Apr 26, 2013
Willothewisp wrote:
This family is seeking asylum for the basic freedoms.
So where is the outrage of all the nativists, telling these krauts to go home and fix what's wrong with their country. They sure don't hold it in, when it comes to Mexicans trying to escape the hell their country has become. Americans are not responsible for what happens in Germany. But Americans are largely culpable for what's happening in Mexico because of their insatiable need for illegal drugs from Mexico that has created drug cartel violence. Add to that, the flow of guns from America to Mexico.

“Reconquista Ahora!”

Since: Apr 13

Tijuana MX

#5773 Apr 26, 2013
Opps wrong thread. So solly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Las Cruces vigil to honor murdered ABQ child 2 hr Kollmar 11
Las Cruces Music Selection (Sep '12) 7 hr Musikologist 14
please come see me 18 hr Yes Baby 35
La Clinica de Familia Mental Health (Sep '15) Sep 21 frustrated 3
News $3M settlement reached in police sexual assault... (Mar '16) Sep 18 Bruce K 45
News Charges dismissed against Wal-Mart robber chaseda Sep 13 knesset on potomac 2
News Family doubts police account of Hatch shooting (Oct '08) Sep 10 Broad Picture 67

Las Cruces Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Las Cruces Mortgages