Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns. Full Story
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5719 Apr 23, 2013
She is the FREAKEST wrote:
<quoted text>
Time didn't say Sucia was "great". It just says, they consider her and 99 other bozos, including the Presidents of China and Mexico (nice company), were considered influential. Read your own link, geez.
HA! Time Magazine one of the most libtard liberal loser magazines in all the land gives heir kudos to the GREAT Martinez! You democraps are so confused and jealous! I love it! LOL!
Wondering

Farmington, NM

#5720 Apr 23, 2013
She is the Greatest wrote:
<quoted text>And your libtardness will allow you to continue to eat boogers!
I'm dissapointed....You failed to call me a FAT libtard. Maybe you are even less educated than I thought. BTW, you can be promoted to Assistant Manager in a few years, and then you won't have to wear that ridiculous HAT...Hang in there!!!

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5721 Apr 23, 2013
Poison wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you the guy who got arrested for stalking that little girl?
Aren't you that guy who can't read. I got arrested for escaping from prison being a "fugitive from justice" standard as defined by New Mexico law.

That's what the warrant says.

So thanks for replying to my post which clearly says "properly enforce" which Susana failed to do.

Just as the man who got arrested for having the wrong name. The police made a mistake and he sat in jail for about 45 days, sued and won. And your dumbass thinks the prosecutors and police are justified in everything they do.
Poison

Alamogordo, NM

#5722 Apr 24, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you that guy who can't read. I got arrested for escaping from prison being a "fugitive from justice" standard as defined by New Mexico law.
That's what the warrant says.
So thanks for replying to my post which clearly says "properly enforce" which Susana failed to do.
Just as the man who got arrested for having the wrong name. The police made a mistake and he sat in jail for about 45 days, sued and won. And your dumbass thinks the prosecutors and police are justified in everything they do.
You seem like an angry little fellow. It won't be long before you find yourself back in jail. It's probably where you belong..
She is the CREEPEST

Mesa, AZ

#5723 Apr 24, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>HA! Time Magazine one of the most libtard liberal loser magazines in all the land gives heir kudos to the GREAT Martinez! You democraps are so confused and jealous! I love it! LOL!
By the by, I just canceled my subscription to Time, because they put Sucia in their mag.
Why Dat

Farmington, NM

#5724 Apr 24, 2013
Ted has issues also
timetoget MAD

Glendale, AZ

#5725 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>HA! Time Magazine one of the most libtard liberal loser magazines in all the land gives heir kudos to the GREAT Martinez! You democraps are so confused and jealous! I love it! LOL!
How ironic, Time Magazine puts the holder of the three biggest legal boondoggles(and 'time', no really, was of the essence)in all three!

5 YEAR-old witch-hunt ending with a Directed Verdict!

Held 43 days for 2nd degree murder....WHOOOOOP-MISTAKEN IDENTITY!

22 months and no prosecution. Just a LS15.5 for the taxpayers!

And the voters thought it was TIME for a change with her 4 appointees too!LMAO

Time magazine has almost gone MAD!
She is the FUNKIEST

Mesa, AZ

#5726 Apr 24, 2013
Why Dat wrote:
Ted has issues also
Is that Sucia's hubby? The one who recently went on a hunting trip to Florida for some gators and charged his body guards to the NM taxpayers. As if anyone really even cares who the hail he is.
stickmenofnewmex ico

Glendale, AZ

#5727 Apr 24, 2013
Sticking it to the low-income, working people of New Mexico doesn't seem to be an issue with Governor Martinez.

Should have a big influence come election TIME.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5728 Apr 24, 2013
She is the CREEPEST wrote:
<quoted text>
By the by, I just canceled my subscription to Time, because they put Sucia in their mag.
LOL! I love when you LIBTARDS eat each other. Time, one of the biggest liberal magazines in the land knows they have to recognize Martinez for the great job she is doing. No way around it. Have you seen her poll numbers. You can't stop her. LOL!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5729 Apr 24, 2013
fiveaclocksomewh ere

Glendale, AZ

#5730 Apr 24, 2013
Her numbers are falling like a Florida sink hole!

Let the minimum wage vote sink in and we'll see how well she swims when her approval numbers drop below 50%.

We 'knows' TIME is on our side!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5731 Apr 24, 2013
fiveaclocksomewhere wrote:
Her numbers are falling like a Florida sink hole!
Let the minimum wage vote sink in and we'll see how well she swims when her approval numbers drop below 50%.
We 'knows' TIME is on our side!
She won't lose anybody who voted for her before. You can bring back fat lying bill and he wouldn't stand a chance. Her numbers will remain steady no matter how long you wait. Time magazine got it right for once.

How much should minimum wage be?
titanicmath

Glendale, AZ

#5732 Apr 24, 2013
Is this one of those low-budget Titanic movies! lmao

I see your math skills are improving 'toos'
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5733 Apr 24, 2013
titanicmath wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like no matter how you LIBTARDS end up rearranging the deck chairs you still drown! HA!HA!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5734 Apr 24, 2013
titanicmath wrote:
<quoted text>
How much should minimum wage be Libtard?

“wash your hands America”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5735 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>She won't lose anybody who voted for her before. You can bring back fat lying bill and he wouldn't stand a chance. Her numbers will remain steady no matter how long you wait. Time magazine got it right for once.
The House and Senate had it at $8.50 an hour. And the Governor Martinez vetoed it.

Let's stick to the issue for once.....and try listening to their concerns.
She is the Greatest

Alamogordo, NM

#5736 Apr 24, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
The House and Senate had it at $8.50 an hour. And the Governor Martinez vetoed it.
Let's stick to the issue for once.....and try listening to their concerns.
timetoget MAD

Glendale, AZ

#5737 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>Looks like no matter how you LIBTARDS end up rearranging the deck chairs you still drown! HA!HA!
I see that the rearranged frog legs didn't help the Martinez' 4 appointees survive the terrible swamp drowning! So Sad!

Down 6% in sixty days!

Turn the music up, the Titanic is going down ladies and gentlemen come November 2014.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5738 Apr 24, 2013
timetoget MAD wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that the rearranged frog legs didn't help the Martinez' 4 appointees survive the terrible swamp drowning! So Sad!
Down 6% in sixty days!
Turn the music up, the Titanic is going down ladies and gentlemen come November 2014.
LMAO! How can idiots like you defeat her when you can't even answer a simple question? How much should minimum wage be? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr scirocco 70,102
Review: CD General Contractors 10 hr posterchld 1
dumbascaps running for the woodwork 23 hr bloodonhishands 1
Kiki has no qualifications Oct 21 George 2
Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied (Jun '11) Oct 19 Anonymous 12,364
Maobama and Ebola Oct 18 Bloodonhishands 1
Sound Off Oct 17 kimberly atencio 4
Las Cruces Dating
Find my Match

Las Cruces Jobs

Las Cruces People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Las Cruces News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Las Cruces

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]