Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 7120 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

SheIsStillExcomm unicated

Los Alamos, NM

#5536 Apr 9, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>You can bet she didn't spend it on juvenile prostitutes like pedophile democrats do..
no, she went after a man who has a kid i nthe home at the time, married, and wrecked a family, then claimed to be pro-family, while not having one herself. She is excommunicated either way. She is just as bad in Catholic understanding, she cannot take the blood and body, ever.

Funy how you conservatives always make it sound like if you do a little different, it's nto bad immorrally because of that. Being a hoem wrecker is evil, and she will pay for it later in Hell.

she had a choice with choosing her staff, and choose men who are beaters. That shows exactly what type of perso nshe is, and it is the worst, the exact peopel she used to decry.

BTW, it was only one Dem rep. who was a pedophile, the o Repubs have several, one is currently up on 232 charges for it, too. Like I said, degree. That is much worse than just one.

Los Alamos, NM

#5537 Apr 9, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
"One of those on the list is Bill Clinton, wasn't she an adult?"
I'll have to explain cuz this person won't get it.
One of the names on their list is Bill Clinton. Wasn't the person he was involved with, wasn't the person he had an affair with, Monica Lewinsky, wasn't SHE an adult?
Hopefully now they understand. I realize my words nave to exact and precise for them.
Very much an adult. He didn't mess with kids, just with adults.

Los Alamos, NM

#5538 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>Wow, funny you are also stupid..
He did not do time, he was i ndetention, like many famous NM republicans. But, he was acquitted by Martinez's former office, so he was not guilty, and er former office stated as much.
Hey

Alamogordo, NM

#5539 Apr 9, 2013
SheIsStillExcommunicated wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not do time, he was i ndetention, like many famous NM republicans. But, he was acquitted by Martinez's former office, so he was not guilty, and er former office stated as much.
Dumb ass if he did as much as one day in jail he did time! Ask him about it idiot..
I have

Albuquerque, NM

#5540 Apr 9, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
your probably sticking it in your hand as you type this huh weirdo! you sure project alot!
something sticky on my hand...
You Are A Wierdo

Farmington, NM

#5542 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>Of course I like transgenders or I wouldn't be sticking it in your fat mother. All liberals like it stuck in them by Conservatives because liberal men have little teeny weenies and most all of them are gay to boot. You know that first hand, that is having it stuck in you and being gay also. LOL!..
I don't support Susanna Martinez at all. I do , however, believe she is a decent enough person that she would immediately distance herself from wierdos like you. You are pretty disgusting.
Martinez and her Issues

Albuquerque, NM

#5543 Apr 9, 2013
Republican governor and gay marriage opponent Susana Martinez has vetoed a Senate bill to help the families of gay service members obtain professional licenses in New Mexico. After issuing the pocket veto, Martinez signed an identical version of the measure that would only streamline the process for straight spouses.
She had a choice, and the governor choose to kill the proposal that would have helped same-sex spouses of active duty and veteran service members.
Martinez also line-item vetoed a provision to transfer $50 million to the Tobacco Settlement Permanent Fund — an amount of money that New Mexico gets from settlements with tobacco companies.
“By vetoing the transfer of monies to the tobacco permanent fund, Governor Martinez created a self-imposed obstacle for future health and tobacco control efforts in the state,” said ACS CAN’s State Lead Ambassador Lynda Evans Ricci.“The only beneficiaries of this veto are tobacco companies and the cancer-causing products they will continue to ply in the state due to a lack of committed tobacco control resources.”
“I have vetoed the part of SB113 that would have transferred $50 million from the General Fund Operating Reserve to the Tobacco Settlement Permanent Fund,” Martinez said in her veto statement.“Keeping that money in the General Fund Operating Reserve provides greater flexibility to respond to an unexpected decrease in revenue. This is the primary and critical purpose of the General Fund Operating Reserve”
These are her issues! She is not a decent person.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5544 Apr 9, 2013
Thank you and God Bless you Martinez for vetoing that disgusting perverted gay bill. You got my vote again girl!

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5545 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>Wow, funny you are also stupid..
Wait, you do realize you just called me a stupid Republican.

LMAO!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5546 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Wait, you do realize you just called me a stupid Republican.
LMAO!
Stupid is as stupid does jail bird..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5547 Apr 9, 2013
Thank you and God Bless you Martinez for vetoing that disgusting perverted gay bill. You got my vote again girl!
Granted I post replies to your comments because I find them so stupid I choose to poke fun at them, but this latest round of ignorance is beyond belief.

Earlier you post:

"Of course I like transgenders"
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/nm/TP6I32V2E...

And later you post:

"Thank you and God Bless you Martinez for vetoing that disgusting perverted gay bill."
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/nm/TP6I32V2E...

So which is it, you like gay people or you hate them. I realize with your last post that you hate them. You actually hate people. That says a lot about you.

Jesus never hated people, he hated sin. I hope you've never attended church and I hope even more that you are not a Christian for your hatred speaks volumes about your true character.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5548 Apr 9, 2013
Thank God Martinez vetoed your gay bill. You gay jail birds will just have to do without..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5549 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>Stupid is as stupid does jail bird..
Think that through the next time you reply to my posts.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5550 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Think that through the next time you reply to my posts.
You should have THOUGHT before you messed with that juvenile girl and got arrested..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5551 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>You should have THOUGHT before you messed with that juvenile girl and got arrested..
Actually you're the stupid one. I do believe I stated this more than once, I wasn't arrested for in your words "messing with that juvenile girl"

I was arrested for violating a court order, that did NOT exist. Followed 4 years later by the prosecution saying there was no crime. And yet in your stupidity you believe that I must've done something else they wouldn't have done what they did.

And that's where you are wrong.

People like yourself do hateful things for no explained reason, you just attack and hate people. You don't need justification, you don't need a reason, you just act out of hatred and spite. That's what I was the victim to.

It was all brought out at the trial, maybe you should go to the court and order the transcript so you can see for yourself, but you won't because you don't want the truth.

By the way it looks like the officer from NMSU who had me arrested was demoted for what he had done. You might want to look into real facts and cease from assuming your unsubstantiated beliefs.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5552 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually you're the stupid one. I do believe I stated this more than once, I wasn't arrested for in your words "messing with that juvenile girl"
I was arrested for violating a court order, that did NOT exist. Followed 4 years later by the prosecution saying there was no crime. And yet in your stupidity you believe that I must've done something else they wouldn't have done what they did.
And that's where you are wrong.
People like yourself do hateful things for no explained reason, you just attack and hate people. You don't need justification, you don't need a reason, you just act out of hatred and spite. That's what I was the victim to.
It was all brought out at the trial, maybe you should go to the court and order the transcript so you can see for yourself, but you won't because you don't want the truth.
By the way it looks like the officer from NMSU who had me arrested was demoted for what he had done. You might want to look into real facts and cease from assuming your unsubstantiated beliefs.
Hey dummy, did the girl make allegations against you? Did you know the girl? What were the allegations? Did the Police launch an investigation? Did you do jail time because of the allegations and the investigation of those allegations? Simple questions..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5553 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey dummy, did the girl make allegations against you? Did you know the girl? What were the allegations? Did the Police launch an investigation? Did you do jail time because of the allegations and the investigation of those allegations? Simple questions..
Technically you're not speaking to me cuz I'm not the dumb one.

Unlike you I will answer your questions.

"did the girl make allegations against you?"
No. Maybe you should watch the video.

"Did you know the girl?"
Dumb question. So I need to go to jail because I know someone.

"What were the allegations?"
I was arrested for supposedly escaping from a New Mexico prison. That's the language of the arrest. I was charged as a fugitive from justice which was false, again watch the video.

"Did you do jail time because of the allegations and the investigation of those allegations?"
No. There was no investigation. Again watch the video.

Simple answers.

Now do you believe the alleged victim (by the way have you ever watched any news program, whenever they discuss cases they always say alleged victim even when the case is closed, take note) Sooooooo do you believe and support the alleged victim's CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO PRIVACY? Very simple question.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5554 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Here's what really happened...

I was suspended from the school under a false allegation that I was in a relationship with someone. They at the time didn't say who and when I asked for evidence which they claimed they had this is what they said and I quote "We don't have to show you anything."

So at the time I didn't fight it. To hell with them if they want to cheat me out of my job I don't want to be around people like that.

Then I start hearing some crazy rumors one being that at some time I got one of my club players pregnant. First of all I don't have any kids so that was just stupid they would spread something like that, plus if it were true I would have been in prison and not working at that school...dumbasses. Then I started getting threatening phone calls. I reported it to the El Paso police and amazingly enough the calls stopped. See when justice is used correctly true justice occurs.

So then I go about my normal business, operating my club basketball team. I go to various games in the area. I try to see every school at least once just to get an idea of who's out there, plus when I get calls from college coaches asking about area players then I should have information to pass on to them, in the end it helps the players in this area. So yes I crossed paths with these people, but at most 2 times in one basketball season.

See like you the hateful people were the parents. I went to Lowes one day to buy caulk. I was finishing my master bath. They were in there saw me and went to the store manager who I guess told them that I was in there all the time. I am/was a contractor for Christ's sake. Plus a craftsman so I go to Lowes a lot. Matter of fact I'm helping with a patio enclosure and have made several trips just these last few days. Anyway so these parents get a wild hair and I guess wanted the store manager to throw me out or something, I really don't know because nothing happened.

Suffice it to say I get a target notice and I called that same day and said at leas now someone will get the truth, but instead of me being able to testify they had me arrested to keep me from testifying.

I was indicted under some serious false allegations. One being that I had attended every single game. And the odd thing is the alleged victim told the truth that she barely saw me in a span of over a year, but her mother and father told the grand jury that I went to EVERY game from volleyball through basketball. Which would include home games and they damn well they were lying about that. Anyway the parents told one story and the alleged victim told a different one. The grand jury believed the parents or better yet weren't paying attention because one of the jurors wanted to charge me with child abuse and yet at no time was there any mention or testimony of abuse.

So I had to sit out nearly 5 years for no reason. Because at the trial the prosecution finally said no crime was committed. And yet you think something happened because you can't believe these people or your beloved Susana Martinez would go after an innocent man.

The only reason the trial or prosecution was initiated was to cover up the real crime they themselves committed.

But of course you'll think of something to justify their actions.
fireinthehole

Glendale, AZ

#5555 Apr 11, 2013
You Are A Wierdo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't support Susanna Martinez at all. I do , however, believe she is a decent enough person that she would immediately distance herself from wierdos like you. You are pretty disgusting.
Clayton Williams or 'Gordo' the Geriatrophile, anything for a vote.
It's the 'Right' thing do to.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5556 Apr 12, 2013
Governor Martinez doesn't want you to have a partner unless she approves of your genes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Burn Lake sexual activities targeted by authori... (Sep '10) 6 hr Michael Oshkienau 146
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 hr Ben Avraham 72,047
toni lugo cox Dec 15 patrick 1
vigil and the can of worms at daso Dec 14 IGN 2
News Undersheriff slides into new position with OCSO (Apr '13) Dec 13 Irma 58
ken roberts and daso Dec 10 Bloodonhishands 1
LCPS School Superintendent is a DOLT Dec 7 Wayoutthere 2

Las Cruces Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Las Cruces Mortgages