Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.
Comments
4,921 - 4,940 of 6,067 Comments Last updated Thursday Jun 26

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

"One of those on the list is Bill Clinton, wasn't she an adult?"

I'll have to explain cuz this person won't get it.

One of the names on their list is Bill Clinton. Wasn't the person he was involved with, wasn't the person he had an affair with, Monica Lewinsky, wasn't SHE an adult?

Hopefully now they understand. I realize my words nave to exact and precise for them.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

justice is just a choice wrote:
One of the names on their list is Bill Clinton. Wasn't the person he was involved with, wasn't the person he had an affair with, Monica Lewinsky, wasn't SHE an adult?
Hopefully now they understand. I realize my words nave to exact and precise for them.
Wasn't your victim or alleged victim a juvenile? You know the one you did jail time for criminal..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't your victim or alleged victim a juvenile? You know the one you did jail time for criminal..
Wow, funny I'm Republican.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wow, funny I'm Republican.
Wow, funny you are also stupid..
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
usually the right wing weirdos are the one that prefer small boys I'm sure you would know that Peter puffer
Usually, but I prefer your fat mother! Now that hog knows how to puff on a peter. She says she taught you the same techniques!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
my mom doesn't like your little flap as much as gay priests seem to poo pusher!
What your fat stupid mother likes is of no concern to me. She takes it you could say, like a man, as I give it to her the way I want. You know what I mean after all the fat slob taught you how to take it..
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
funny, sounds like you like transgender from your phrasing! not surprised most uptight so called conservatives are usually that way too keep thier real lives from unraveling!
Of course I like transgenders or I wouldn't be sticking it in your fat mother. All liberals like it stuck in them by Conservatives because liberal men have little teeny weenies and most all of them are gay to boot. You know that first hand, that is having it stuck in you and being gay also. LOL!..
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
your probably sticking it in your hand as you type this huh weirdo! you sure project alot!
Ask your fat slob mother how much I project..
SheIsStillExcomm unicated

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You can bet she didn't spend it on juvenile prostitutes like pedophile democrats do..
no, she went after a man who has a kid i nthe home at the time, married, and wrecked a family, then claimed to be pro-family, while not having one herself. She is excommunicated either way. She is just as bad in Catholic understanding, she cannot take the blood and body, ever.

Funy how you conservatives always make it sound like if you do a little different, it's nto bad immorrally because of that. Being a hoem wrecker is evil, and she will pay for it later in Hell.

she had a choice with choosing her staff, and choose men who are beaters. That shows exactly what type of perso nshe is, and it is the worst, the exact peopel she used to decry.

BTW, it was only one Dem rep. who was a pedophile, the o Repubs have several, one is currently up on 232 charges for it, too. Like I said, degree. That is much worse than just one.

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Very much an adult. He didn't mess with kids, just with adults.

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Wow, funny you are also stupid..
He did not do time, he was i ndetention, like many famous NM republicans. But, he was acquitted by Martinez's former office, so he was not guilty, and er former office stated as much.
Hey

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

SheIsStillExcommunicated wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not do time, he was i ndetention, like many famous NM republicans. But, he was acquitted by Martinez's former office, so he was not guilty, and er former office stated as much.
Dumb ass if he did as much as one day in jail he did time! Ask him about it idiot..
I have

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
your probably sticking it in your hand as you type this huh weirdo! you sure project alot!
something sticky on my hand...
You Are A Wierdo

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Of course I like transgenders or I wouldn't be sticking it in your fat mother. All liberals like it stuck in them by Conservatives because liberal men have little teeny weenies and most all of them are gay to boot. You know that first hand, that is having it stuck in you and being gay also. LOL!..
I don't support Susanna Martinez at all. I do , however, believe she is a decent enough person that she would immediately distance herself from wierdos like you. You are pretty disgusting.
Martinez and her Issues

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Republican governor and gay marriage opponent Susana Martinez has vetoed a Senate bill to help the families of gay service members obtain professional licenses in New Mexico. After issuing the pocket veto, Martinez signed an identical version of the measure that would only streamline the process for straight spouses.
She had a choice, and the governor choose to kill the proposal that would have helped same-sex spouses of active duty and veteran service members.
Martinez also line-item vetoed a provision to transfer $50 million to the Tobacco Settlement Permanent Fund — an amount of money that New Mexico gets from settlements with tobacco companies.
“By vetoing the transfer of monies to the tobacco permanent fund, Governor Martinez created a self-imposed obstacle for future health and tobacco control efforts in the state,” said ACS CAN’s State Lead Ambassador Lynda Evans Ricci.“The only beneficiaries of this veto are tobacco companies and the cancer-causing products they will continue to ply in the state due to a lack of committed tobacco control resources.”
“I have vetoed the part of SB113 that would have transferred $50 million from the General Fund Operating Reserve to the Tobacco Settlement Permanent Fund,” Martinez said in her veto statement.“Keeping that money in the General Fund Operating Reserve provides greater flexibility to respond to an unexpected decrease in revenue. This is the primary and critical purpose of the General Fund Operating Reserve”
These are her issues! She is not a decent person.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Thank you and God Bless you Martinez for vetoing that disgusting perverted gay bill. You got my vote again girl!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Wow, funny you are also stupid..
Wait, you do realize you just called me a stupid Republican.

LMAO!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wait, you do realize you just called me a stupid Republican.
LMAO!
Stupid is as stupid does jail bird..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Thank you and God Bless you Martinez for vetoing that disgusting perverted gay bill. You got my vote again girl!
Granted I post replies to your comments because I find them so stupid I choose to poke fun at them, but this latest round of ignorance is beyond belief.

Earlier you post:

"Of course I like transgenders"
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/nm/TP6I32V2E...

And later you post:

"Thank you and God Bless you Martinez for vetoing that disgusting perverted gay bill."
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/nm/TP6I32V2E...

So which is it, you like gay people or you hate them. I realize with your last post that you hate them. You actually hate people. That says a lot about you.

Jesus never hated people, he hated sin. I hope you've never attended church and I hope even more that you are not a Christian for your hatred speaks volumes about your true character.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Thank God Martinez vetoed your gay bill. You gay jail birds will just have to do without..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Las Cruces Forum right now

Search the Las Cruces Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
las cruces sun news - going out of business 10 hr Las Cruces retiree 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 hr gottondas 68,361
patience of dr. ann mercer unit. 20 hr watchdog1 1
Las Cruces mayor joins anti-bullying initiative 22 hr Bloodonhishands 1
Gordon Ramsay stars in - MasterChef,' - Hotel H... 22 hr Bloodonhishands 1
Robin Colts was not murdered by Debbie or James (Dec '10) Tue I know they did it 6
Wi-Power high-speed Internet, Digital phone ser... (Jun '10) Jul 19 Viet Nam 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Las Cruces Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Las Cruces People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE