Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Comments (Page 242)

Showing posts 4,821 - 4,840 of6,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sockpuppet Alert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never been in prison. Next time in your attempt to be humorous at least use facts. Huge difference between jail and prison. Oh gee, for awhile there I thought you actually knew something..Not!!!!
Prison, Jail... What's the difference. It's still LOCKED UP!
Criminal!
Bottom Line

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Gov. Susana Martinez sounds hopeful that the new pope would be just the thing to reinvigorate Catholics around the world and fix any problems that are lingering from recent scandals.

“I think this is a pope that can unify because he knows… he lived a simple life,” Martinez said in an exclusive interview with Fox News Latino shortly before Pope Francis’ inauguration.“He is a part of the ordinary people, yet his Excellency as the pope.”

Il Papa del Roma, also known as the Inquisitor, will also be charged with overseeing the organizations that protected the banking scandals and the child molestation by priests worldwide. I'm sure that Suzanna will also continue to be discrete.
Wondering

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I've never been in prison. Next time in your attempt to be humorous at least use facts. Huge difference between jail and prison. Oh gee, for awhile there I thought you actually knew something..Not!!!!
I also do not approve of Susanna Martinez, and will certainly not vote for her in 2014. However, you rants and irrational postings are very old and boring. You need to move on and give this forum a break!!!

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Sockpuppet Alert wrote:
<quoted text>Prison, Jail... What's the difference. It's still LOCKED UP!
Criminal!
What's the difference? If you don't know the difference then you are not intelligent enough to make any kind of comment.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>You are a jail bird and should be in a psych ward right now. That poor little girl that you stalked will be scarred for life and all you care about is picking horses. You are a pathetic animal that deserves prison time..
Do you want a copy of the court transcript? The prosecution, THE PROSECUTION said NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED so then how can anyone be stalked?

Here's a tidbit for you during a proceeding it appears Susana forgot that the court mic was on and she tells Nancy Dominski basically that they don't have anything. Then the two of them share a laugh go to the court and get a copy of the CD for yourself.

During my arraignment again not knowing the court mic was on the mother makes a statement that clearly let's you know that there up to something else rather than a true criminal proceeding. Again go to the court and get a copy for yourself. Oh wait that's right you don't want evidence you just want to spout off on an internet forum in anonymity. Coward.
I bet

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What's the difference? If you don't know the difference then you are not intelligent enough to make any kind of comment.
in jail you got boinked by Bubba just once but in Prison BUBBA boinked you every day! Close?

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I also do not approve of Susanna Martinez, and will certainly not vote for her in 2014. However, you rants and irrational postings are very old and boring. You need to move on and give this forum a break!!!
Really? I need to cease my exercise of my First Amendment right because you find it boring? Why not do the intelligent thing and then chose to not read it or even skip over it. Seems while I have the right to "speak" you also have the right to not listen.

The problem is choice...

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Wow judged my posts within a minute or within seconds of posting shows that you're under my spell, under my control.

The laughable thing is it appears that you actually sit and wait for me to post. That's hilarious.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

I bet wrote:
<quoted text>in jail you got boinked by Bubba just once but in Prison BUBBA boinked you every day! Close?
Actually I was the only guy in orange, which means felony so everyone stayed away from me. A few I guess were brave enough to ask me what I did, but mostly people kept their distance because I was in orange.

However the stupid thing about your post seems you forget were in an area that's mostly "hispanic" never met anyone hispanic named bubba. So take your weak-ass joke elsewhere.

I've now come to the conclusion that you're some loser teenager troll probably playing a drinking game. Take a drink every time I call you stupid. Well you're stupid. Truly stupid. More stupid than stupid. You are the stupidest stupid to ever stupid.

There that might have got your buzz on.
Sockpuppet Alert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't know the difference because I've NEVER been arrested and incarcerated like you. bragging that you KNOW the difference is nothing to be proud of!
Criminal looser!
commanderSAL

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Did you post your little rant while covering your face and disguising your voice like a coward? Martinez was right about you, you just fell through the cracks, it happens, O.J. Simpson, Casey Anthony and several more also fell through the cracks but eventually it all catches up to them and you definitely get what you deserve in this life. I don't have to tell you that your time will come, you know it because justice is just a choice!
'you just fell through the cracks'. I think you got the wrong guy again. It was Alvaro Nunez-Hernandez who was arrested and charged with 2nd Degree murder on Halloween back in 2007. Whooooooooooop,
43 days later.....a case of mistaken identity.

Fell throught the cracks? Your swamp has been drained permanently.

Did you ever read about a King who dreamed of being a Salamander and became one? Your the same guy......right!LMiAO!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Sockpuppet Alert wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know the difference because I've NEVER been arrested and incarcerated like you. bragging that you KNOW the difference is nothing to be proud of!
Criminal looser!
Funny, you're trying to call me a loser and you cannot even spell the word...

Nobody's bragging. Fact is, dumbass, my stepfather worked law enforcement, was a board member of the ACLU here in El Paso. One of my friends is an El Paso police officer. One of my friends is a El Paso deputy sheriff. One of my friends is a U.S. federal agent. One of my former players is a U.S. Marshal. I myself studied law and have already admitted I was arrested for speeding tickets. So yes I am well aware of the system, but that's not bragging. Fact is you, YES YOU, are the one who cannot tell the difference between a jail and a prison. So I repeat until you gain some intellectual knowledge then it would be better to go back from whence you came.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Funny, you're trying to call me a loser and you cannot even spell the word...
Nobody's bragging. Fact is, dumbass, my stepfather worked law enforcement, was a board member of the ACLU here in El Paso. One of my friends is an El Paso police officer. One of my friends is a El Paso deputy sheriff. One of my friends is a U.S. federal agent. One of my former players is a U.S. Marshal. I myself studied law and have already admitted I was arrested for speeding tickets. So yes I am well aware of the system, but that's not bragging. Fact is you, YES YOU, are the one who cannot tell the difference between a jail and a prison. So I repeat until you gain some intellectual knowledge then it would be better to go back from whence you came.
I can spell it LOSER! You are such an ignorant dumb ass! Your poor step daddy couldn't even keep you out of jail. I bet he is real proud of you. Now who gets arrested for speeding tickets. You are not a very responsible member of society are you? You sound like an internet dumb ass lawyer. Why don't you tell us how the girl was so scared of you that all of this led to a stalking charge and you in jail. What is the real story? Somebody had to report you. That poor girl is stil in fear. You are a real winner, not, LOSER! Hope I spelled it right for you!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Actually I was the only guy in orange, which means felony so everyone stayed away from me. A few I guess were brave enough to ask me what I did, but mostly people kept their distance because I was in orange.
However the stupid thing about your post seems you forget were in an area that's mostly "hispanic" never met anyone hispanic named bubba. So take your weak-ass joke elsewhere.
I've now come to the conclusion that you're some loser teenager troll probably playing a drinking game. Take a drink every time I call you stupid. Well you're stupid. Truly stupid. More stupid than stupid. You are the stupidest stupid to ever stupid.
There that might have got your buzz on.
Did you say all that while wearing orange and covering your face and disguising your voice? What a COWARD!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I can spell it LOSER! You are such an ignorant dumb ass! Your poor step daddy couldn't even keep you out of jail. I bet he is real proud of you. Now who gets arrested for speeding tickets. You are not a very responsible member of society are you? You sound like an internet dumb ass lawyer. Why don't you tell us how the girl was so scared of you that all of this led to a stalking charge and you in jail. What is the real story? Somebody had to report you. That poor girl is stil in fear. You are a real winner, not, LOSER! Hope I spelled it right for you!
How could my stepfather keep me out of jail? Even if he were President of the United States I wouldn't want somebody to use their position to help me out of something.

I wasn't arrested for speeding.

The girl had nothing to do with it, that's something you'd know had you watched the videos. But when you refuse to learn the truth you say ignorant things.

So if you're not going to watch the videos then don't ask questions because the ones you ask here are actually answered and completely spelled out in the video, since you say you can spell...
Ewwwww

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How could my stepfather keep me out of jail? Even if he were President of the United States I wouldn't want somebody to use their position to help me out of something.
The girl had nothing to do with it, that's something you'd know had you watched the videos. But when you refuse to learn the truth you say ignorant things.
So if you're not going to watch the videos then don't ask questions because the ones you ask here are actually answered and completely spelled out in the video, since you say you can spell...
I am curious when black girls shave their beaver, if they get that nasty shaving bumps that black men get on their face (pseudofolliculitis barbae)? Do understand, Well do you?
Brandon Sanderson

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Ewwwww wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious when black girls shave their beaver, if they get that nasty shaving bumps that black men get on their face (pseudofolliculitis barbae)? Do understand, Well do you?
damn this do you understand well do you guy is everywhere what a posting wwhore.
Brandi Sleaze

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Brandon Sanderson wrote:
<quoted text>
damn this do you understand well do you guy is everywhere what a posting wwhore.
You don't understand, why dont you understand?
trythecarport

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Ewwwww wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much time and bump out on the Harbor can certainly get the best of some folks! lol
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You still crying. By the way every time I post I disguise my voice and cover my face. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,821 - 4,840 of6,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Las Cruces Discussions

Search the Las Cruces Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min former res 65,090
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) 13 hr Joe 221
Mayor's Gala (May '10) Thu George 10
Robbery suspect commits suicide - Alamogordo Da... (Feb '08) Wed anonymous 60
Farmington religious leaders stress importance ... Apr 15 Hey Maybe 15
Christopher MONTOYA Apr 14 rachel 3
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) Apr 13 bpl13 165
•••
•••
•••
•••

Las Cruces Jobs

•••