Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.
Comments
4,781 - 4,800 of 6,066 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 5

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5378 Mar 17, 2013
I will note however that these other trolls aren't really doing a decent job.

Susana Martinez is still a horrible person and they can try all they want to rant and rave and go off topic, but the fact remains the same...Susana Martinez is most likely the biggest con in politics.

I'll repeat a fact.

She sought to kill the film industry rebate. Matter of fact:

http://www.lcsun-news.com/las_cruces-news/ci_...

The state would rebate a small portion of what a production company spends. In other words giving them back money that the state didn't have in the first place. 25 percent. Again this is money coming from productions that could have filmed elsewhere so this is money that truly isn't budgeted for the state for all practical purposes.

However in order to land Union Pacific and have them relocate their hub from Texas into New Mexico she cut, SHE CUT, the fuel tax:

http://nmbia.org/2011/04/gov-martinez-signs-u...

The state just lost millions of dollars. Millions of guaranteed money. This isn't "oh we may shoot our film there" money, this is we need to get fuel so our train can run money. See that's money that you know will come in, but nope not now she eliminated it.

So as I said she's a con because who benefits, she does remember some of her big supporters were oil industry people, who just happen to be republican, go figure. So now without paying taxes they turn an even bigger profit.

But they're not going to pay their worker any higher wage. The corp execs get the payouts and bonuses while the worker bees bust ass and get very little for it. These are the people she fights for, not the average citizen.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5379 Mar 17, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
Love how one person says I'm playing the race card and then this person (might be the same person) comes here and tries to phonetically sound like I don't know, because I don't know anyone who talks like that. I grew up in El Paso, Texas where the population is mostly Mexican. So you might want to write it phonetically in broken Spanish then maybe I might catch what you are trying to say.
Right now it's gibberish, but I really shouldn't expect much more from them. But again they support Martinez so that really explains it all.
Correction, Mr. Smarty Pants:

The racial makeup of the city was 80.84% White, 3.39% African American, 0.73% Native American, 1.18% Asian, 0.14% Pacific Islander, 11.00% from other races, and 3.34% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 86.62% of the population. That was from the census of 2010..
Here's where you're so very wrong.. Hispanic or Latino does NOT mean only Mexican.. Do you even know what the difference is? I guess the dummy is you!! Read it and weep, honey.. Try again!!

Location hidden

#5380 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow, how do you get jealousy out of that?
I'm jealous that she needs an exorcism? I'm jealous she's the devil?
I am in no way jealous of that. You're really strange.
With the hatred you have for her, I would say you are the evil one... The strange one is you, dear...and just alittle mental..
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5381 Mar 18, 2013
Well it's unanimous, everybody thinks you have mental issues. Of course it's not you, it's everybody elses fault like it has always been in your pathetic life!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5382 Mar 18, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, Mr. Smarty Pants:
The racial makeup of the city was 80.84% White, 3.39% African American, 0.73% Native American, 1.18% Asian, 0.14% Pacific Islander, 11.00% from other races, and 3.34% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 86.62% of the population. That was from the census of 2010..
Here's where you're so very wrong.. Hispanic or Latino does NOT mean only Mexican.. Do you even know what the difference is? I guess the dummy is you!! Read it and weep, honey.. Try again!!
Take note, fool, that the census clearly says "White persons not Hispanic, percent, 2011 13.7%" People from Mexico are considered hispanic white. So they are categorized under white thus your 80% figure. However actual whites, or people say either with german, english, ireland backgrounds are the actual 13% of the population.

As for your hispanic remark the majority of the population is from Mexico, not Brazil or Chile or Cuba. Nor will you find a high number of Portuguese nor actual Spaniards. The majority of the hispanic population in El Paso, Texas all have Mexican ancestry. If you doubt it just take the time to strol through South El Paso and while you're out please shout out what Barrio you're from :-D

The flaw in your arrogant post is just take a look at your Asian percentage. Are they Korean, Japanese, or Chinese? Hell are they Mongoloid? Do you even know what that is? Mongolia is in Asia and they are considered Asian. But I strongly suspect you'll affiliate Mongoloid with something else, especially due to one of your earlier posts.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5383 Mar 18, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
With the hatred you have for her, I would say you are the evil one... The strange one is you, dear...and just alittle mental..
Just take a moment to notice you didn't address the actual issue.

First you say I'm jealous, now you say I hate her so I ask again...

I hate her because she needs an exorcism? I hate her because she's the devil?

I don't hate her, why should I? She's a stupid person. That just means she's stupid, doesn't mean I hate her. Hate is an emotion that often invokes irrational actions. Hmmm then it's easy to say how Martinez must hate a lot of things and people. haha.

However I don't hate her, but of course you can ASSume that because you're an even bigger fool than she is..."who's more foolish the fool or that fool that follows him"

Martinez is a fool and you follow her, says a lot about you.

Next time you post how about you actual "stick to the issue"
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5384 Mar 18, 2013
She owns this mental midget! LOL!

Location hidden

#5385 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Take note, fool, that the census clearly says "White persons not Hispanic, percent, 2011 13.7%" People from Mexico are considered hispanic white. So they are categorized under white thus your 80% figure. However actual whites, or people say either with german, english, ireland backgrounds are the actual 13% of the population.
As for your hispanic remark the majority of the population is from Mexico, not Brazil or Chile or Cuba. Nor will you find a high number of Portuguese nor actual Spaniards. The majority of the hispanic population in El Paso, Texas all have Mexican ancestry. If you doubt it just take the time to strol through South El Paso and while you're out please shout out what Barrio you're from :-D
The flaw in your arrogant post is just take a look at your Asian percentage. Are they Korean, Japanese, or Chinese? Hell are they Mongoloid? Do you even know what that is? Mongolia is in Asia and they are considered Asian. But I strongly suspect you'll affiliate Mongoloid with something else, especially due to one of your earlier posts.
LMAO!! I rest my case, you are a looney tune.. Pendejo!!

Location hidden

#5386 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Just take a moment to notice you didn't address the actual issue.
First you say I'm jealous, now you say I hate her so I ask again...
I hate her because she needs an exorcism? I hate her because she's the devil?
I don't hate her, why should I? She's a stupid person. That just means she's stupid, doesn't mean I hate her. Hate is an emotion that often invokes irrational actions. Hmmm then it's easy to say how Martinez must hate a lot of things and people. haha.
However I don't hate her, but of course you can ASSume that because you're an even bigger fool than she is..."who's more foolish the fool or that fool that follows him"
Martinez is a fool and you follow her, says a lot about you.
Next time you post how about you actual "stick to the issue"
You poor thing... Can't help stupid like you!! You ARE a really sick idiot!!

Location hidden

#5387 Mar 18, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
She owns this mental midget! LOL!
LMAO! She's got him good, right in her pocket.. What a dork!!!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5388 Mar 18, 2013
And that's how you stick to the issues?

Funny thing is you have yet to show to any other person on this thread any form of intelligent superiority. All you have done is come here and try to belittle me, that's not working at all.

Sure you and your friend are encouraging each other, clicking the judge it icons like they are going out style.

You have yet to actually address anything that anyone on here has posted regarding Martinez.

Here's your level of intelligence>

I say Martinez committed a crime. You say I hate her.
The man from Arizona posts that she spent 5 years on a witchhunt, got her ass slapped with a directed verdict, she kept the wrong man in jail for over 40 days and made no apologies, she's gone before the supreme court and lost EVERY last time, she said she would do away with pay-to-play and yet commits the dirty downs deal and her wonderful prosecutorial work led a man, not me, to write a book called "Disintegrating Jutice" to expose her sick twisted work. And instead of addressing those issues you and your friend tell this man to get a job.

So what was that again, you're calling me stupid.

That's beyond comical, take that act on the road!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5389 Mar 18, 2013
Oh wait better yet maybe you and your dolt friend can explain this:

http://www.dps.nm.org/training/leaBoard/agend...

An FBI special agent explaining how Martinez railroaded a lot of people out of their jobs. He discusses that a lot of police complaints never were investigated. And in his own words says that "the district attorney runs the show"

Read it for yourself starting at around page 80.

But of course you won't read it, well you can't read anyway so that solves that.

Location hidden

#5391 Mar 18, 2013
And that's how you stick to the issues?
Funny thing is you have yet to show to any other person on this thread any form of intelligent superiority. All you have done is come here and try to belittle me, that's not working at all.
Sure you and your friend are encouraging each other, clicking the judge it icons like they are going out style.
You have yet to actually address anything that anyone on here has posted regarding Martinez.
Here's your level of intelligence>
I say Martinez committed a crime. You say I hate her.
The man from Arizona posts that she spent 5 years on a witchhunt, got her ass slapped with a directed verdict, she kept the wrong man in jail for over 40 days and made no apologies, she's gone before the supreme court and lost EVERY last time, she said she would do away with pay-to-play and yet commits the dirty downs deal and her wonderful prosecutorial work led a man, not me, to write a book called "Disintegrating Jutice" to expose her sick twisted work. And instead of addressing those issues you and your friend tell this man to get a job.
So what was that again, you're calling me stupid.
That's beyond comical, take that act on the road!
I see you as a sociopath.. Sociopath is person with a mental disease.... They don't follow the rules or moral of a society.... They have a complete disregard for the feelings and rights of others... They don't feel remorse or guilt of their actions,hmm.... They tend to be disorganized in his or her demeanor,nervous and easily agitated.... They tend to spontaneously act out without thinking about the consequences of their actions.. They are dangeourus to others and themselves. They need a lot treatment... That's all you in a nutshell..

You actually make Martinez look good, when you continue with your obsession with her... Are you also a stalker? You continue to show your true colors..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5392 Mar 18, 2013
Hmmm...is it me or did she once again not answer the question?

Is that how people who claim to be smart avoid the obvious truth?

Let me give one more example.

A man arrested for sexually assaulting 2 minors. One 11 and the other 9 was released from jail because one of the girls moved out of the country. Martinez dismissed the case because without the victim they couldn't prove guilt so she dismissed the charges and released the man from custody.

Hmmm...the other girl was still in this country. So no justice for her? I though Susana Martinez fought for children, seems as is her case she's all talk.

So Xena 54 it shows you support someone who took the side of a man she accused of sexual assault instead of defending the victim or fighting for her justice.

And you call me a sociopath?

Before you reply to this comment which I already know all you'll do is call me names instead of addressing the issue, but before you reply I'd like you to take a moment to reflect on something.

According to NMCourts I was charged April 29, 2007 and my case went to trial May 2, 2012. Think this through...I had nearly 5 full years to take in a wealth of cases Susana worked on. I do not have to address my own I can for fact address several and know that she mishandled ALL OF THEM.

Take another for instance, the Scott brothers dog fighting case. Another loss for her because of improper procedure.

This same person is running your state and you close your one good eye in order not to see how incompetent she is. Kudos!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5393 Mar 18, 2013
LMAO! She consumes every minute of this simpletons life. From the time he wakes up in the morning until the time he lays his fat head down on a pillow at night all he thinks about is the Lovely Mrs. Martinez! She owns this idiot. It is PRICELESS! LOL!
Wondering

Los Angeles, CA

#5394 Mar 18, 2013
She has my vote wrote:
November can't come soon enough. You go, Susana!
This is applicable even more now than it was 2 years ago when it started this forum.
"You go, Susana".......Please JUST GO........Far away...

Location hidden

#5395 Mar 18, 2013
Hmmm...is it me or did she once again not answer the question?
Is that how people who claim to be smart avoid the obvious truth?
Let me give one more example.
A man arrested for sexually assaulting 2 minors. One 11 and the other 9 was released from jail because one of the girls moved out of the country. Martinez dismissed the case because without the victim they couldn't prove guilt so she dismissed the charges and released the man from custody.
Hmmm...the other girl was still in this country. So no justice for her? I though Susana Martinez fought for children, seems as is her case she's all talk.
So Xena 54 it shows you support someone who took the side of a man she accused of sexual assault instead of defending the victim or fighting for her justice.
And you call me a sociopath?
Before you reply to this comment which I already know all you'll do is call me names instead of addressing the issue, but before you reply I'd like you to take a moment to reflect on something.
According to NMCourts I was charged April 29, 2007 and my case went to trial May 2, 2012. Think this through...I had nearly 5 full years to take in a wealth of cases Susana worked on. I do not have to address my own I can for fact address several and know that she mishandled ALL OF THEM.
Take another for instance, the Scott brothers dog fighting case. Another loss for her because of improper procedure.
This same person is running your state and you close your one good eye in order not to see how incompetent she is. Kudos!
Trust me I'm not avoiding anything, but if you think she's not qualified to be governor, then work on getting her out of office... Topix is surly not the place, and your complaints /whining about her go down the drain..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5396 Mar 18, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me I'm not avoiding anything, but if you think she's not qualified to be governor, then work on getting her out of office... Topix is surly not the place, and your complaints /whining about her go down the drain..
That almost sounded human, but there's a problem with your statement...

Your words now "but if you think she's not qualified to be governor, then work on getting her out of office"
Your words earlier "you are not going convince anyone here to dislike Martinez."

First outside of that being a contradiction the fact is several people on here changed their view on Martinez especially after reading the information provided by the FBI agent in his discussion.

However again not the issue. Martinez released a man who sexually assaulted two minor girls because one of them moved out of the country. Seems by not addressing it means you're okay with that which is fine because as a Martinez supporter your answer will be that Martinez was the DA and her decision not to prosecute is her choice to make, which by law is correct, but kinds strange that yo would support that decision to release a man who more than likely had a mountain of evidence against him, but you want a person like me to suffer prosecution when not only was there no evidence the prosecution admits there was NO CRIME COMMITTED!

...and you're okay with that?

Again this person is now governor and if she randomly chooses what causes to fight for no sufficient reason means she at will can choose to do whatever she wants whether it's legal or not and you will applaud her for it. and when any person comes along and says how wrong she is all you'll do is call them stupid, or a sociopath, and not once admit how wrong she is.

Oh wait, I just answered the whole thing right there.

When people are wrong about someone after they invested either money, faith, or some other resource upon seeing that person do other people wrong they always deny because they don't want to admit they were wrong. They attack anyone else who exposes the truth because with the truth known it exposes how much they wasted their money, their faith, their resources.

By the way the other guy is hilarious. I just finished watching Continuum on SyFy, checked this thread and found replies. If you people wouldn't post neither would I so the foolish belief that my mind is consumed with Martinez is hilarious.

I spend most of my time on these few things:
1) My family
2) My basketball club
3) my movie
and mixed in between there horse racing. I may go to the Sunland Derby this weekend, but I do spend a lot of time watching TVG, HRTV and time on Twinspires.

However this thread is titled "Martinez prefers to stick to issues" so if I take time to discuss one of those four things aforementioned then you and your friend will post my comment as Spam or Off-Topic.:-D

Well enjoy your evening or whatever part of the day it is. Did I forget to mention I'm a musician? I'll be working on some stuff tomorrow, doing some recording, oh wait did I mention I have a small production studio? Yeah so I'll be writing love songs about Martinez all day LMAO.
kaffir

Kenly, NC

#5397 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
That almost sounded human, but there's a problem with your statement...
Your words now "but if you think she's not qualified to be governor, then work on getting her out of office"
Your words earlier "you are not going convince anyone here to dislike Martinez."
First outside of that being a contradiction the fact is several people on here changed their view on Martinez especially after reading the information provided by the FBI agent in his discussion.
However again not the issue. Martinez released a man who sexually assaulted two minor girls because one of them moved out of the country. Seems by not addressing it means you're okay with that which is fine because as a Martinez supporter your answer will be that Martinez was the DA and her decision not to prosecute is her choice to make, which by law is correct, but kinds strange that yo would support that decision to release a man who more than likely had a mountain of evidence against him, but you want a person like me to suffer prosecution when not only was there no evidence the prosecution admits there was NO CRIME COMMITTED!
...and you're okay with that?
Again this person is now governor and if she randomly chooses what causes to fight for no sufficient reason means she at will can choose to do whatever she wants whether it's legal or not and you will applaud her for it. and when any person comes along and says how wrong she is all you'll do is call them stupid, or a sociopath, and not once admit how wrong she is.
Oh wait, I just answered the whole thing right there.
When people are wrong about someone after they invested either money, faith, or some other resource upon seeing that person do other people wrong they always deny because they don't want to admit they were wrong. They attack anyone else who exposes the truth because with the truth known it exposes how much they wasted their money, their faith, their resources.
By the way the other guy is hilarious. I just finished watching Continuum on SyFy, checked this thread and found replies. If you people wouldn't post neither would I so the foolish belief that my mind is consumed with Martinez is hilarious.
I spend most of my time on these few things:
1) My family
2) My basketball club
3) my movie
and mixed in between there horse racing. I may go to the Sunland Derby this weekend, but I do spend a lot of time watching TVG, HRTV and time on Twinspires.
However this thread is titled "Martinez prefers to stick to issues" so if I take time to discuss one of those four things aforementioned then you and your friend will post my comment as Spam or Off-Topic.:-D
Well enjoy your evening or whatever part of the day it is. Did I forget to mention I'm a musician? I'll be working on some stuff tomorrow, doing some recording, oh wait did I mention I have a small production studio? Yeah so I'll be writing love songs about Martinez all day LMAO.
why dont you just shut up Kaffir, do you hear, well do you?
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5398 Mar 19, 2013
That explains it the goofball is making a "B" rated movie. Probably a classless, tasteless, dumb porno!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,989
Las Cruces Hospital for John Hummer? 8 hr Franklin Sutton 1
affrique (May '12) 9 hr Sailboat1107 218
Schoonover jumps, eats up Gutierrez news 9 hr Richard Matthews 1
Review: Action Towing & Rescue 10 hr Charles Ciswell 3
Interstate 10 overpass project at Mesquite exit... 10 hr Reggie McManus 5
El Paso border advocate arrested at Rep. Steve ... Aug 27 George 73
•••
•••
•••