Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns. Full Story
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5080 Feb 17, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
You often post the most ignorant comments.
This one is above par in stupidity.
Scared because she's republican? There would have to be a reason to emote a reasonable fear. Then again people do fear facists, tyrants, dictators...
Scared because she's hispanic? Now that's just stupid. Seems you're promoting racism.
Scared because she's female? That's beyond stupid. Seems you're promoting gender inequality.
Scared because she's smart? Wait, she'd actually have to be smart. What proof do you have that she's smart. I damn well have strong evidence to the contrary. At a hearing she said that I failed to pay my bail when she had in her very own hands a record that I had paid my bail several days before that hearing.
Scared because she's pretty? You're obviously looking at the wrong person. The one in the skirt is Chuck. The one with the pants is Martinez and she's got a strong manly chin. Plus several ten foot pole marks on her.
Scared that she's better...um better than who? What has she done that she's better than me? I've helped more kids in the El Paso/Las Cruces area get scholarships than her. I've probably actively saved more lives than her. She's a prosecutor who shows up after the fact, I'm there in time to prevent something from happening. However she gas topped me on one thing, she's got you kissing her ass and that one she can keep.
So why does an upstanding hero of a citizen like you have a bail for in the first place? How can a jail bird of your caliber even be let near children? You sound like you are crying over sour grapes. You got arrested because you are not very bright, then you failed to pay your bail and now you are blaming her for your stupidity and failure at life. You sound like a sick, sad, pathetic little person. I bet you have a criminal record as long as your arm. She is not a democrat so she doesn't tolerate criminals. No doubt she is not only smarter than you but a better person also! She is here to stay while no doubt you will be heading back to jail soon..

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5081 Feb 17, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>So why does an upstanding hero of a citizen like you have a bail for in the first place? How can a jail bird of your caliber even be let near children? You sound like you are crying over sour grapes. You got arrested because you are not very bright, then you failed to pay your bail and now you are blaming her for your stupidity and failure at life. You sound like a sick, sad, pathetic little person. I bet you have a criminal record as long as your arm. She is not a democrat so she doesn't tolerate criminals. No doubt she is not only smarter than you but a better person also! She is here to stay while no doubt you will be heading back to jail soon..
Can you be more stupid?

Seems you haven't been paying attention. I was arrested for violating a court order, that did NOT exist and the officer further listed me as a fugitive from justice. Really? At the time I was arrested I had never been incarcerated in New Mexico so how the FRAK can I be charged with escaping from jail?

Oh that's right your governor susana martinez authorized the arrest.

Then after PAYING MY BAIL she tells the court that I didn't pay it only to have the judge tell her to HER FACE "the bond's been paid"

The reason she gets away with her illegal conduct is because people like you aid and abet her. ;-)

you might want to get your head out of her ass and come up for real air.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5082 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Can you be more stupid?
Seems you haven't been paying attention. I was arrested for violating a court order, that did NOT exist and the officer further listed me as a fugitive from justice. Really? At the time I was arrested I had never been incarcerated in New Mexico so how the FRAK can I be charged with escaping from jail?
Then after PAYING MY BAIL she tells the court that I didn't pay it only to have the judge tell her to HER FACE "the bond's been paid"
The reason she gets away with her illegal conduct is because people like you aid and abet her. ;-)
Why don't you remind us WHY you were arrested? They just don't pluck citizens off the street and throw them in jail, right jail bird!
Inormer

Los Alamos, NM

#5083 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You often post the most ignorant comments.
This one is above par in stupidity.
Scared because she's republican? There would have to be a reason to emote a reasonable fear. Then again people do fear facists, tyrants, dictators...
Scared because she's hispanic? Now that's just stupid. Seems you're promoting racism.
Scared because she's female? That's beyond stupid. Seems you're promoting gender inequality.
Scared because she's smart? Wait, she'd actually have to be smart. What proof do you have that she's smart. I damn well have strong evidence to the contrary. At a hearing she said that I failed to pay my bail when she had in her very own hands a record that I had paid my bail several days before that hearing.
Scared because she's pretty? You're obviously looking at the wrong person. The one in the skirt is Chuck. The one with the pants is Martinez and she's got a strong manly chin. Plus several ten foot pole marks on her.
Scared that she's better...um better than who? What has she done that she's better than me? I've helped more kids in the El Paso/Las Cruces area get scholarships than her. I've probably actively saved more lives than her. She's a prosecutor who shows up after the fact, I'm there in time to prevent something from happening. However she gas topped me on one thing, she's got you kissing her ass and that one she can keep.
If you could get a pulitzer for blogs, you'd have one, my friend. This post is incredible. Wow.
Inormer

Los Alamos, NM

#5084 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Why don't you remind us WHY you were arrested? They just don't pluck citizens off the street and throw them in jail, right jail bird!
LOL, another ocmmunist. Actually, everyoen is entitled toa fair trial, which he won, because there is no evidence at all that an arrest means guilt. Martinez shows her lack of anything but amorphous emotion and self discipline, and a pure seethign hatred for out constitution, when she said that. But, what do you expect from a DA so bad she was fired, and couldn't do much of anythign at all? She stank, and LC is better for it since she left. She couldn't prosecute most of her cases, which is why she made that statement-she couldn't prove guilt, could nto do her job, so she tried to shift the burden of proof away from herself onto the arrestee, against our constitution, too.
Burns any books lately, dipstick?
Inormer

Los Alamos, NM

#5085 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Can you be more stupid?
she had to do that, because she is pretty stupid and wasn to capable of doign the job. So isntead, she distracted by just lying about eveyrthing, since she didn't understand cases, or the law. She could nto do the job, so she just started fighting everything out of fear.

Think hwo many other cases she botched. The republican party here picks dysfunctional people, so they can control them. That is why they picked her, and do the same thing on the news every night to cover for it.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5086 Feb 18, 2013
The VOTERS have spoken. She wins and wins again. Too bad she is not a democrat, then she would have a 100% approval rating..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5087 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Why don't you remind us WHY you were arrested? They just don't pluck citizens off the street and throw them in jail, right jail bird!
Do you really want to know the why? Can you handle the truth?

First of all can you read? I said I was arrested for violating a court order that DID NOT EXIST! Can you read?!?!?!?

Here's the statute as posted: 30-3A-3.1(A)(2). You can go to the nmcourts.gov site and look for yourself. The statute is posted for all to see and exactly what does that statute state:

30-3A-3.1. Aggravated stalking; penalties.
A. Aggravated stalking consists of stalking perpetrated by a person:
(2) in violation of a court order setting conditions of release and bond

OKAY A-2 can you read A-2

I even asked at a hearing why I was charged with violating a court order that did not exist and the prosecutor said it was a mistake ans it should read "A-3" REALLY?!?!?!?

(3) when the person is in possession of a deadly weapon

There was never any testimony that I ever presented any kind of weapon and at that point I told the judge to dismiss it because it clearly shows the state cannot get their facts straight.

And yet, nothing. So on every court document as you can see to this very day it shows A-2. "violation of a court order setting conditions of release and bond"

I was arrested for violating nothing. No conditions of release existed before my arrest so it is flat out impossible to violate something nonexistent.

No, for the why.

I was sent a target notice. I called the DA's office and gladly told them I'll be present and will testify and present my own evidence to show them how foolish their charge was. Only to have them issue an arrest in order to detain me to KEEP ME FROM TESTIFYING.

So they committed a criminal act in order to keep me from exercising my statutory right to testify.

That's also a federal offense, but you keep right on supporting them. Shows the company you keep and more so just might say a lot about yourself.

For the record when I explained all this to an FBI agent he found it questionable and even said that they should have never done what they did. See I was arrested November 1, 2008 and kept in the El Paso county jail up to the day and time of my grand jury which was November 6, 2008. They didn't transport me to the court to testify which is what they were legally obligated to do. Instead they transport me to Dona Ana detention and the officer who had me arrested picked me up after the hearing and subjected me to a custodial interrogation after I was indicted (again another federal violation)

By the way the world is not flat...

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5088 Feb 18, 2013
She technically lost the Baby Brianna case. The convictions were overturned:

"On appeal, the Court of Appeals held that the admission of the codefendants' statements resulted in a violation of Defendant's Sixth Amendment right to confrontation and that this constitutional error was not harmless. The Court of Appeals reversed Defendant's conviction and remanded her case with the instruction that Defendant be tried separately."

The NM Supreme Court reinstated the convictions probably due to backlash from the public.

However the significant thing to note is that when the convictions were overturned Susana Martinez stated and I quote, "we were going by the law at the time."

Really? The Sixth Amendment? It's new?
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5089 Feb 18, 2013
She technically lost the Baby Brianna case. The convictions were overturned:
"On appeal, the Court of Appeals held that the admission of the codefendants' statements resulted in a violation of Defendant's Sixth Amendment right to confrontation and that this constitutional error was not harmless. The Court of Appeals reversed Defendant's conviction and remanded her case with the instruction that Defendant be tried separately."
The NM Supreme Court reinstated the convictions probably due to backlash from the public.
However the significant thing to note is that when the convictions were overturned Susana Martinez stated and I quote, "we were going by the law at the time."
Really? The Sixth Amendment? It's new?
Hey Jail Bird when you were locked up everybody you met in jail said they were also innocent right. Give us a break already. You broke the law and you had to pay for it. You are a Felon and always will be, that means you have absolutely ZERO credibility.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5090 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you really want to know the why? Can you handle the truth?
First of all can you read? I said I was arrested for violating a court order that DID NOT EXIST! Can you read?!?!?!?
Here's the statute as posted: 30-3A-3.1(A)(2). You can go to the nmcourts.gov site and look for yourself. The statute is posted for all to see and exactly what does that statute state:
30-3A-3.1. Aggravated stalking; penalties.
A. Aggravated stalking consists of stalking perpetrated by a person:
(2) in violation of a court order setting conditions of release and bond
OKAY A-2 can you read A-2
I even asked at a hearing why I was charged with violating a court order that did not exist and the prosecutor said it was a mistake ans it should read "A-3" REALLY?!?!?!?
(3) when the person is in possession of a deadly weapon
There was never any testimony that I ever presented any kind of weapon and at that point I told the judge to dismiss it because it clearly shows the state cannot get their facts straight.
And yet, nothing. So on every court document as you can see to this very day it shows A-2. "violation of a court order setting conditions of release and bond"
I was arrested for violating nothing. No conditions of release existed before my arrest so it is flat out impossible to violate something nonexistent.
No, for the why.
I was sent a target notice. I called the DA's office and gladly told them I'll be present and will testify and present my own evidence to show them how foolish their charge was. Only to have them issue an arrest in order to detain me to KEEP ME FROM TESTIFYING.
So they committed a criminal act in order to keep me from exercising my statutory right to testify.
That's also a federal offense, but you keep right on supporting them. Shows the company you keep and more so just might say a lot about yourself.
For the record when I explained all this to an FBI agent he found it questionable and even said that they should have never done what they did. See I was arrested November 1, 2008 and kept in the El Paso county jail up to the day and time of my grand jury which was November 6, 2008. They didn't transport me to the court to testify which is what they were legally obligated to do. Instead they transport me to Dona Ana detention and the officer who had me arrested picked me up after the hearing and subjected me to a custodial interrogation after I was indicted (again another federal violation)
By the way the world is not flat...
Why did they arrest you? They just didn't pick a number out of a hat and bingo you won! Did you know the Police and even the FBI are allowed to LIE to you. It has been upheld by the Supreme Court that Law Enforcement can lie to criminals. So when an FBI Agent says you are an angel I take that with a grain of salt. You did something and you know what it is. Just come clean.

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5091 Feb 18, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
Time to remind the naysayers:
Susana is good,
Susana is great.
Break out the chocolate cake!
Susana Martinez, good for you NM!!!
Round two will be even better than round one!
They want a new guv,
one that don't pay-to-play.

One who isn't above the law,
one who won't arrest me halloween day.

They want a new guv,
one that don't pout.
when the five year-old
witchhunt don't quite work out!

They want a new guv,
one with out a book.
One that ain't a crook!

She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5092 Feb 18, 2013
Go girl go..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5093 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Hey Jail Bird when you were locked up everybody you met in jail said they were also innocent right. Give us a break already. You broke the law and you had to pay for it. You are a Felon and always will be, that means you have absolutely ZERO credibility.
Looks like you can't read. I said I was arrested for violating a court order that DID NOT exist. That's not claiming innocence that's clearly stating that it's impossible for me to commit such an act. Much like a cop giving me a traffic ticket for going faster than the speed of light.

I can tell by your responses that you are one of those people who need for sure proof. You foolishly assume that because I was arrested I must have done something. Hmmm let's see several police reports state "no crime was committed" the judge dismissed the case because the prosecutors had NO EVIDENCE and to even magnify the entire debacle the prosecution told the court at my trial that the law was NOT broken.

As for what happened while I sat in county. Well one guy was laughing that he stole 5 pizzas. One guy laughing that he was going over 100mph down montana and the cops found cocaine in his car. another guy admitted to shoplifting from Lowes, but claimed since they didn't find the stuff they couldn't say he stole it. Everyone admitted to what they did and what did I say, "I have no idea why I'm here."

So I repeat because obviously you can't read, I WAS ARRESTED FOR VIOLATING A COURT ORDER THAT DID NOT EXIST.

On top of that at my hearing when James Dickens was lying to the court he stated that I continued to violate the protective order that is out there. The public defender said no such order existed, the judge asked Dickens and his response, "I apologize your honor I thought there was one."

So I did not break any law. Funny thing about credibility...

Here you are judging me off your own assumptions and choosing to ignore FACTS so what does that say about your credibility?

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5094 Feb 18, 2013
The VOTERS have spoken. She wins and wins again. Too bad she is not a democrat, then she would have a 100% approval rating..
Enjoy the last 21 months of the RINO time-share in Santa Fe. The momentum has changed! Integrity, professionalism, accountability, common sense, doing their JOB! Can you imagine?

The Martinez/Orlando swamp is closed permanantly in Dona Ana County! Look for the voters to drain the one in Santa Fe! NEXT!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5095 Feb 18, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy the last 21 months of the RINO time-share in Santa Fe. The momentum has changed! Integrity, professionalism, accountability, common sense, doing their JOB! Can you imagine?
The Martinez/Orlando swamp is closed permanantly in Dona Ana County! Look for the voters to drain the one in Santa Fe! NEXT!
They said the same thing about OBAMA. HA!HA! Keep looking in the rear view mirror and checking under the bed you are bound to find your boogyman sooner or later!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5096 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Looks like you can't read. I said I was arrested for violating a court order that DID NOT exist. That's not claiming innocence that's clearly stating that it's impossible for me to commit such an act. Much like a cop giving me a traffic ticket for going faster than the speed of light.
I can tell by your responses that you are one of those people who need for sure proof. You foolishly assume that because I was arrested I must have done something. Hmmm let's see several police reports state "no crime was committed" the judge dismissed the case because the prosecutors had NO EVIDENCE and to even magnify the entire debacle the prosecution told the court at my trial that the law was NOT broken.
As for what happened while I sat in county. Well one guy was laughing that he stole 5 pizzas. One guy laughing that he was going over 100mph down montana and the cops found cocaine in his car. another guy admitted to shoplifting from Lowes, but claimed since they didn't find the stuff they couldn't say he stole it. Everyone admitted to what they did and what did I say, "I have no idea why I'm here."
So I repeat because obviously you can't read, I WAS ARRESTED FOR VIOLATING A COURT ORDER THAT DID NOT EXIST.
On top of that at my hearing when James Dickens was lying to the court he stated that I continued to violate the protective order that is out there. The public defender said no such order existed, the judge asked Dickens and his response, "I apologize your honor I thought there was one."
So I did not break any law. Funny thing about credibility...
Here you are judging me off your own assumptions and choosing to ignore FACTS so what does that say about your credibility?
So this was your first ever arrest? You have never been arrested before? And everybody is lying but you. You never had a problem with any law or law officer? Somebody just pulled your name out of a hat and decided to call you into a court house. Come on, you can do it, tell us how this all originated..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5097 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Why did they arrest you? They just didn't pick a number out of a hat and bingo you won! Did you know the Police and even the FBI are allowed to LIE to you. It has been upheld by the Supreme Court that Law Enforcement can lie to criminals. So when an FBI Agent says you are an angel I take that with a grain of salt. You did something and you know what it is. Just come clean.
Seriously can you read?

I said they arrested me in order to keep me from testifying in a grand jury!!!

Every state and even the U.S. Constitution has laws forbidding ANYONE from preventing ANY person from testifying in court. It's a felony in some states, obviously not in New Mexico.

Now the question is what did I do to deserve a grand jury?

Nothing. What part of I can't violate a nonexistent court order don't you understand?

Do you have a copy of this supposed court order? How can you know I violated it? What evidence do you have? What law did I break? What do you know that everyone else didn't?

Are you now saying that you would've done a better job than Martinez? I thought you said she was smart.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5098 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
So this was your first ever arrest? You have never been arrested before? And everybody is lying but you. You never had a problem with any law or law officer? Somebody just pulled your name out of a hat and decided to call you into a court house. Come on, you can do it, tell us how this all originated..
Hmmm let's see an outstanding traffic ticket. Does that make me the criminal you are hoping me to be? I am not going to deny speeding tickets, I've had several, but that doesn't make me a felon nor does that put my reputation up for questioning.

As for everybody lying, where the hell did you get that from. You're the one who said police and FBI can lie to anyone. You said that, not me.

I already said how it originated. It originated from a false accusation. Much like when a woman wants a divorce and falsely claims the husband sexually abused their children. Sure it's happened in some cases, but not every last one and the woman gets away with it.

Or how about that woman in Carolina that said some black men kidnapped her children when she was the one responsible for their deaths.

Two people hated me and they got their friends to help them carryout a scheme. Why did they hate me? Ask them!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5099 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Seriously can you read?
I said they arrested me in order to keep me from testifying in a grand jury!!!
Every state and even the U.S. Constitution has laws forbidding ANYONE from preventing ANY person from testifying in court. It's a felony in some states, obviously not in New Mexico.
Now the question is what did I do to deserve a grand jury?
Nothing. What part of I can't violate a nonexistent court order don't you understand?
Do you have a copy of this supposed court order? How can you know I violated it? What evidence do you have? What law did I break? What do you know that everyone else didn't?
Are you now saying that you would've done a better job than Martinez? I thought you said she was smart.
So they just came to your house and said you are going to testify in this grand jury and you said OK, so then they arrested you so you couldn't? You make no sense. You are leaving so much out. Did you commit a crime? Did you witness a crime? Did someone accuse you of a crime? Answer the simple questions..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Las Cruces Music Selection (Sep '12) 1 hr Musikologist 11
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr L Morales 71,257
Claudette Ortiz: Mountains aren t supposed to die (Oct '10) 14 hr nunya 11
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) 17 hr L Morales 175
Allen Theaters drops screenings of 'The Intervi... Dec 23 MuricanHero 2
Fred Brito fired again for using a false name (Mar '07) Dec 22 myself 22
Ariel Dougherty and Sophia Peron: Financial woe... Dec 20 scammed 17
Las Cruces Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Las Cruces People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Las Cruces News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Las Cruces

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:01 pm PST

NBC Sports12:01PM
Arians announces Lindley will start Sunday, doesn't rule out Stanton for playoffs
Bleacher Report12:06 PM
Sanders (Hip) Questionable to Play vs. OAK
NBC Sports12:12 PM
Cards could get Warner, but cutting him
NBC Sports12:44 PM
Arizona's Lindley back at starter, Stanton has infection - NBC Sports
ESPN 3:27 PM
Harbaugh stays tight-lipped on 49ers future