Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.
Comments
4,481 - 4,500 of 6,067 Comments Last updated Thursday Jun 26
Sushi

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Tradition wrote:
<quoted text>
....and get little red bumps, which spread to your mouth and crotch, too!
That's GROSS!
Tradition

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Sushi wrote:
<quoted text>
That's GROSS!
right, stay away! If she can't contro lherself, or her anger, why woudl you pay her for cheapo sex too? Do you hear me, Perry family?
WARRIOR

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Tradition wrote:
<quoted text>
right, stay away! If she can't contro lherself, or her anger, why woudl you pay her for cheapo sex too? Do you hear me, Perry family?
I've heard that saying before. Do you hear me, we'll do you!

Join me in WARRIOR WORLD TOUR 2013 for a better America.

I AM WARRIOR!

“President, Congress, VA p ur p”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Fabreeze wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Martinez has a sea shell tattoo on her inner thigh. I also hear if you placed your ear near the tattoo you can smell the fish in the ocean.
They reccommend taking fish oil supplements or licking seafood tattoos with %85 of the fish in the sea testing positive with mercury in it. Ear plugs are optional!
Frog licker

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
They reccommend taking fish oil supplements or licking seafood tattoos with %85 of the fish in the sea testing positive with mercury in it. Ear plugs are optional!
You sound like you lick frogs!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I lick the mermaid tattoos and eat the frog legs.

Mark D'Antonio and his staff are licking their chops at the opportunity to drain another swamp...
in Santa Fe.

Go get a snickers, you're not the same guy when you're hungry pal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

One of the last jury trials down at District was a 5 year-old witchhunt which resulted in a Directed Verdict! Common sense, Accountablity, Ethics...freaking Unbelievable that a 17 year old corrupt Martinez swamp could be (OH,OH,better get D'Antonio DraninO) drained in under 60 days!

BTW, try reading the paper court employee, the Flores jury trial just finished up in Albuquerque! NEXT....SWAMP PLEASE!

ingumreport

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Who the hell needs a jury trial when you had the Martinez/Orlando kangaroo court:

Alvaro Nunez-Hernandez-no jury trial...just candy.

Stepen Slevin- no jury trial...$22 million from the taxpayers of LC and a boatload of razors.

Terrence Daniels did get a jury trial after waiting 5 years and it resulted in a Directed Verdict.

Be careful what you wish for swamppeople!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Wins reelection easy. democrats are jealous that the Republicans voted the first Hispanic Woman into the highest office in New Mexico. democrats are not the party of the people they claim to be. democrats are still stuck on the status quo of the old stupid fat white man for governor. democrats are hypocrites. If Martinez was a democrat these left wing liars would be licking her boots like they do the other lying demos..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Swamp gets drained in Santa Fe in November 2014.
Bob Perry buys all the copies of Disintegrating Justice and she ends up in Washington D.C. as Director of Homeland Security for the next Republican president.

The power of the pen, thicker than sheeps wool.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

A lib that ends in an wrote:
Swamp gets drained in Santa Fe in November 2014.
Bob Perry buys all the copies of Disintegrating Justice and she ends up in Washington D.C. as Director of Homeland Security for the next Republican president.
The power of the pen, thicker than sheeps wool.
You were nowhere to be found when fat Bill was raping this state. But then again fat Bill was a democrat and you had to cover for that clown. Martinez scares you because she is a REPUBLICAN. Hispanic, female, smart, pretty and better than you. Now bow to her..
stoned

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>
again?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Pay-to-play, above the law, in bed with corporate facist pigs(40% of NM families are classified as 'the working poor') Bob Perry, now one of the largest land owners in Albuquerque.(what about local builders ehh?) Dirty Downs deal, under investigation by the F.B.I.,AG, State Auditors office.

RINO: Richardson in a New Outfit!

The voters will take the curtain call in November of 2014 when they close the RINO Swamp!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

stoned wrote:
<quoted text>
again?
Naturally!lol
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

You guys would be sucking her toes if she was a fat slob democrat.
Fat Billy

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

You just scratched the surface on how crooked this guy is. He's just promised everything to who ever will vote for him in 2012. Follow the investigation on KQRE website. Look at all the money he has wasted in NM on jobs he created for his friends, so now the senate had to make all kinds of cuts in education, etc. cause of this guys spending. Now the one good thing this guy did do was cover his tracks well.

But at least he was a democrat in a loony left state..
quit

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

You guys would be sucking her toes
sharing your weird fantasies.
Fantasy land

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

quit wrote:
<quoted text>
sharing your weird fantasies.
You must be as fat as Bill..

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You were nowhere to be found when fat Bill was raping this state. But then again fat Bill was a democrat and you had to cover for that clown. Martinez scares you because she is a REPUBLICAN. Hispanic, female, smart, pretty and better than you. Now bow to her..
You often post the most ignorant comments.

This one is above par in stupidity.

Scared because she's republican? There would have to be a reason to emote a reasonable fear. Then again people do fear facists, tyrants, dictators...

Scared because she's hispanic? Now that's just stupid. Seems you're promoting racism.

Scared because she's female? That's beyond stupid. Seems you're promoting gender inequality.

Scared because she's smart? Wait, she'd actually have to be smart. What proof do you have that she's smart. I damn well have strong evidence to the contrary. At a hearing she said that I failed to pay my bail when she had in her very own hands a record that I had paid my bail several days before that hearing.

Scared because she's pretty? You're obviously looking at the wrong person. The one in the skirt is Chuck. The one with the pants is Martinez and she's got a strong manly chin. Plus several ten foot pole marks on her.

Scared that she's better...um better than who? What has she done that she's better than me? I've helped more kids in the El Paso/Las Cruces area get scholarships than her. I've probably actively saved more lives than her. She's a prosecutor who shows up after the fact, I'm there in time to prevent something from happening. However she gas topped me on one thing, she's got you kissing her ass and that one she can keep.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Las Cruces Forum right now

Search the Las Cruces Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
county commissioners 9 min behindschedule 1
las cruces sun news - going out of business 12 min behindschedule 3
Interstate 10 overpass project at Mesquite exit... 16 min behindschedule 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 hr gottondas 68,361
patience of dr. ann mercer unit. 23 hr watchdog1 1
Las Cruces mayor joins anti-bullying initiative Tue Bloodonhishands 1
Gordon Ramsay stars in - MasterChef,' - Hotel H... Tue Bloodonhishands 1
•••
•••
•••
Las Cruces Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Las Cruces Jobs

•••