Ideas to improve the town???

Ideas to improve the town???

Posted in the Las Cruces Forum

PJF

Bedford, MA

#1 Dec 15, 2012
What ideas do y have that could improve this town from all and any aspects? We have a City Council that seems to dictate what happens in this town. What do the citizens of this place think is needed? I know that the councilors are old and wise, but maybe that's part of the problem, old, wise and close minded.
butteredcinnamon toast NEX

Glendale, AZ

#2 Dec 26, 2012
Trout, pecans and green chili? Need I say more?
idgaf

Bedford, MA

#3 Dec 26, 2012
How bout something to do. Amusement park? Dog park? Arcade? Miniature car race track? Indoor shooting range? Skydiving off the mountain? Less cops? Beer on Sundays? Water in the river? River rafting? A restaurant on the river? Offroading rentals in the hills authorized for riding?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News E. Shirley Baca takes position with New Mexico ... (Jul '09) Oct 11 me from new mexico 3
News Advocates call for passage of 'clean' immigrati... Oct 5 spytheweb 1
News Telles verdict expected today (May '08) Oct 1 son 59
lcpd no confidence vote Sep '17 Bloodonhishands 3
News Convicted stalker running for Pearce's seat as ... Sep '17 Marie 6
News DEA conducts raid at Phat Glass in Las Cruces Sep '17 grateful for DEA ... 1
News Burn Lake sexual activities targeted by authori... (Sep '10) Sep '17 Jimmy Aid 145

Las Cruces Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Las Cruces Mortgages