SWAT nabs man barricaded in apaprtmen...

SWAT nabs man barricaded in apaprtment (11:10 a.m.)

There are 25 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Feb 22, 2011, titled SWAT nabs man barricaded in apaprtment (11:10 a.m.). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Las Cruces Police arrested four individuals involved in an affray - one of whom barricaded himself in an apartment with his 18-month-old child and forced an hours-long SWAT callout that was finally resolved after 9 p.m. Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JUSTICE

Las Cruces, NM

#25 Feb 24, 2011
upsetguy wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! You accuse him of being feebleminded because he wants justice for a guy who used his own child as a shield.
You have the audacity to attack him for wanting justice on a **** that attacked a 42 year old WOMAN and a couple that tried to help said woman!?!
People like you, that believe in rehabilitation of these animals, are what cause these incidents. I wish roundtree had hit your mom, better yet I wish he had attacked you and took your child as a shield against SWAT.
See if that bleeding heart of yours would still think the same, [email protected], you belong in Prison right there with him. Maybe you can volunteer to teach these scumbags how to behave as a productive members of society.
Why don't he go find your mother and sister and hit them, maybe even shoot them and then get your child and hold them hostage? Sounds ridiculus right? Just how you sound, but your more dumb because you need to read before commenting.

With that being said, I did not attack him for wanting justice. If you read what he wrote and then my response to it, you would've seen that I was speaking in reference to people carrying guns/weapons. THE PERSON IS FEEBLEMINDED FOR STATING THAT PEOPLE NEED TO CARRY WEAPONS AND START TAKING MATTERS IN THEIR OWN HANDS (LOOSLEY TRANSLATED).
SO SHUT THE H*LL UP!!

OH AND, HOW ABOUT I VOULUNTEER TO HELP YOU LEARN HOW TO READ MORE EFFICIENTLY

TO WISH HARM ON ANOTHER'S FAMILY MEMBER, FRIEND, OR WHOMEVER, IS A COMPLETE A**H**E.
GO BUY A BRAIN DUMMY
JUSTICE

Las Cruces, NM

#26 Feb 24, 2011
u know im right wrote:
<quoted text>
You are part of the problem! You would look good on the fence next to the coyotes.
YOUR PART OF THE PROBLEM! I'M PRETTY SURE YOU OR A FAMILY MEMBER HAS DONE WRONG (NO ONE IS PERFECT EXCEPT GOD). BUT SOMEONE WHO THINKS A PERSON SHOULD BE STRUNG, IS IGNORANT.
A MAN RAPES A 3YR OLD AND NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT HIM BEING STRUNG. Y'ALL SURE DO HAVE YOUR PUNISHMENTS CROSSED. GOOD LUCK EDUCATING YOUR CHILDREN THAT A RAPIST SHOULD GO FREE AND/OR NOT BE STRUNG OR HAVING JUSTICE BROUGHT UP ON HIM. SMH
someonesMomhere

Albuquerque, NM

#27 Feb 25, 2011
What's the update? Rapist need chemical castration.
1111yup

Las Cruces, NM

#28 Jan 26, 2014
Yall Mfers just stupid dont know what the hell happen.. Yall believe anything yall hear.. Didn't nobody body get hurt. the system just broke n yall tacos eating need to suck a wet back butt..
glad

Espanola, NM

#29 Jan 27, 2014
I am glad they are on top of things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lcpd no confidence vote Aug 19 Bloodonhishands 1
News Woman suspected of stealing $20K from booster club Aug 18 Bloodonhishands 2
Radium Springs Music Thread Aug 16 Musikologist 1
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) Aug 6 Your worst one 221
News 'Life was cut short' for drive-by shooting victim Aug 6 Bloodonhishands 2
News 1 dead after drive-by shooting in Las Cruces Jul 31 MurderNearNMSU 1
News Man suspected of threatening deputy Jul 30 James 1

Las Cruces Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Las Cruces Mortgages