Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,541
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75742 Aug 12, 2014
Just keep quiet. I just discovered this amazing wild life series on You Tube while surfing the net. brrrr
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75743 Aug 12, 2014
It's 4:35 am, here. Going for a walk. Bye.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75744 Aug 12, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Just keep quiet. I just discovered this amazing wild life series on You Tube while surfing the net. brrrr
While you are at it, maybe you should "discover" Laugh-In. I believe it was right afterwords.

Location hidden

#75745 Aug 12, 2014
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75747 Aug 12, 2014
Thank you, Papa. That's not my style. It's too behind the times and maybe it should suit your generation of oldies. I am a great fan of martial arts, wildlife, rock music/EDM, latest military weaponry and sports. Anyway, thank you for the link.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75748 Aug 12, 2014
RELIGIOUS NONSENSE

1) Evidence of scriptural personalities hardly matters since the age when these persons lived is so remote.

2) However, we can analyse the true worth of these scriptural persons by scrutinizing their teachings to see if they correspond to reality or fiction and I must add that most of their teachings fall under the category of half-baked truths or pure fiction.

3) Besides, most importantly, the total lack of intervention in the world during times of serious trouble by the extra-cosmic God who creates from nothing points towards his impotence or absence.

4) Take the case of Jews being traumatized for millennia by Christians and look at the way the Kaaba was destroyed on many occasions in the past and look how Islamic nations and Muslims wallow in filth, poverty, bloodshed and backwardness and look at how Muslims and their countries are being systemically destroyed and trampled over by foreign forces at will and look at how Muhammad could not be saved by his "omnipotent" and "omniscient" and "omnipresent" God from dying a most horrible death due to poisoning and one can only conclude that religious beliefs are mumbo jumbo while their pet theories of creation from nothing and a God who protects and saves is nonsense.

5) A brain-dead subhuman type like MUQ or Shamma may be satisfied with mumbo jumbo but thoughtful people cannot be satisfied with rubbish and look either to science or to mysticism that're based on corroborative tangibles like energy, matter and consciousness for rational and verifiable explanations and experiences.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75749 Aug 12, 2014
URGENT:

ATTENTION MODERATOR,

Why am I not able to post on any of the Topix threads since the past 3 days using my sign-in id which is JOEL COOL DUDE?

I have sent you a request 2 days ago but yet the problem continues.

Kindly look into the problem and rectify it at the earliest.

It will be highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Joel

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#75750 Aug 12, 2014
JOEL wrote:
URGENT:
ATTENTION MODERATOR,
Why am I not able to post on any of the Topix threads since the past 3 days using my sign-in id which is JOEL COOL DUDE?
Thank you,
Joel
Topix installed Mental Detectors

Location hidden

#75751 Aug 13, 2014
JOEL wrote:
URGENT:
ATTENTION MODERATOR,
Thank you,
Joel
You pised off yahwe once too many times

Location hidden

#75752 Aug 13, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Thank you, Papa. That's not my style. It's too behind the times and maybe it should suit your generation of oldies. I am a great fan of martial arts, wildlife, rock music/EDM, latest military weaponry and sports. Anyway, thank you for the link.
It WAS the times. Wouldnt expect you to understand that. You being Indian and not American. Do you like Monty Python?

Location hidden

#75753 Aug 13, 2014
Looks like Joel has a friend....

THE HAGUE, Netherlands (JTA)— An employee of the Dutch Justice Ministry said the jihadist group ISIS was created by Zionists seeking to give Islam a bad reputation.
Yasmina Haifi, a project leader at the ministry’s National Cyber Security Center, made the assertion Wednesday on Twitter, the De Telegraaf daily reported.
“ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. It’s part of a plan by Zionists who are deliberately trying to blacken Islam’s name,” wrote Haifi, who described herself on the social network LinkedIn as an activist for the Dutch Labor party, or PvdA.

Read more: http://www.jta.org/2014/08/13/news-opinion/wo...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75755 Aug 13, 2014
Well, I have just returned home after having had a great time with some great people from LA, New Delhi and Geneva who are in Mumbai for a week. We visited a few places of interest and had some highly stimulating conversations on a number of very interesting subjects. As for food, well, we really enjoyed superb world foods at the Trident's and Taj's classy restaurants. Just some time ago, I had two very interesting guests from Turkey living in my apartment and today I met this group of 5 very interesting persons from different cities. We're scheduled to meet tomorrow as well.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75756 Aug 13, 2014
After showering using a refreshing Forest Essentials' natural oils bath gel, I am now going to retire to my bedroom with a book dealing with the current trends in English journalism, with emphasis on socio-economic reporting, in Asia, that I picked up a few days ago from Nalanda, the bookstore in the Taj. Bye.

Location hidden

#75757 Aug 13, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Well, I have just returned home after having had a great time with some great people from LA, New Delhi and Geneva who are in Mumbai for a week. We visited a few places of interest and had some highly stimulating conversations on a number of very interesting subjects. As for food, well, we really enjoyed superb world foods at the Trident's and Taj's classy restaurants. Just some time ago, I had two very interesting guests from Turkey living in my apartment and today I met this group of 5 very interesting persons from different cities. We're scheduled to meet tomorrow as well.
I would think that anyone with true intellectual curiosity wouldnt travel all the way to Mumbai to eat world food, but rather they would want to sample the indigenous Indian fare.

Location hidden

#75758 Aug 13, 2014
JOEL wrote:
After showering using a refreshing Forest Essentials' natural oils bath gel, I am now going to retire to my bedroom with a book dealing with the current trends in English journalism, with emphasis on socio-economic reporting, in Asia, that I picked up a few days ago from Nalanda, the bookstore in the Taj. Bye.
You mean middle class guilt about reporting on poor people? How reflective.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75759 Aug 13, 2014
The globalists have created the ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Brotherhood, assorted Islamic terror organizations, Zionism, Nazism, Hindu right wingers, Jehovah's Witnesses and other rabid groups to use at will with the explicit purpose of furthering the NWO agenda. The globalists plan WW 3 over the next few years during which both sides to the war will be created and controlled with them. The end-result of the war will the destruction of the entire ME (including Israel) and a highly reduced world population.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75760 Aug 13, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I would think that anyone with true intellectual curiosity wouldnt travel all the way to Mumbai to eat world food, but rather they would want to sample the indigenous Indian fare.
World foods include selected Indian foods.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75761 Aug 13, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You mean middle class guilt about reporting on poor people? How reflective.
No pragmatic person with an inclination towards hard work, sincerity, enterprise and higher education feels guilt about another person's self-made deplorable plight and in Asia where the philosophy of karma rules high most Asians see the condition of a nation, community or individual as a direct result of karma or causation at work. Instead of indulging in indiscriminate charity, the poor are encouraged to work hard, educate themselves, cultivate self-respect and regain their dignity by making every attempt to improve their lot using the various available rehabilitation schemes.

The economic rise of Japan, China, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong and increasingly Indonesia and India are inspirational.

A huge chunk of the new billionaires are from Asian cities and Mumbai ranks among the top 8 in this category of being home to a large number of billionaires/millionaires and having super-expensive real estate.

The future belongs to Asia as it was in the distant past.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75763 Aug 13, 2014
Fields Medal 2014 for an Indian mathematician, born in Canada, Manjul Bhargava, prof of Math at Princeton, and, in another impressive show for PIO (person of Indian origin), an IIT alum, Dr Subhash Khot, now prof of CS at NYU, awarded the Rolf Nevanlinna Prize for 2014 for outstanding contributions in mathematical aspects of Information Sciences. Kudos.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75764 Aug 13, 2014
GLOBALISTS ROOTS GO DEEP INTO INDIA'S ELITE

I was so shocked to learn that the Nobel Prize winning economist, Dr Amartya Sen, an Indian prof at Oxbridge and winner of the Nobel in Economics in 1998, is married, since 1991, to Emma Rothschild. She is a member of the Rothschild banking family of England and is a trustee of the Rothschild Archive the international center in London for research into the history of the Rothschild family. No wonder Sen won the Economics Nobel with ease in 1998. It is now well known among free thinking intellectuals and even by quite a few drawn from the laity that these international prizes are usually rigged by the powerful elites who control the world from behind the scenes and increasingly overtly. Research grants, directions given to specific disciplines, conferring senior positions in academia/industry to lackeys or to fronts, sucking off important spinoffs from research, concealing path-breaking research from the general public, promoting mediocre fronts in the press and giving them prominent awards while pushing to the background the real brains behind outstanding research ideas with the aim of throwing a curtain over their real activities, funding black projects in diverse areas, fomenting civil wars, staging world wars, creating terror groups, appointing presidents of nations, engineering climate change, conducting false flags, initiating degraded cultural memes, awarding international prizes in science, tech and math to stooges and to fronts among other activities are all controlled by this all-powerful global lobby. There's sufficient evidence to back these claims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Community notices (May '13) Thu Tired of this clown 7
Las Cruces man charged with sexual assault of 6... (Oct '09) Thu EyesToSeeEarsToHear 43
New Mexico bill would limit smoking with kids a... Thu cough cough hack OMG 1
Officials to open new fire-training facility Thu William Walker 1
To the Catholics in Las Cruces Jan 28 EyesToSeeEarsToHear 1
Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Jan 25 justice is just a... 6,206
Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard (Jun '11) Jan 24 nailintail 348
Las Cruces Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Las Cruces People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 am PST

NBC Sports 3:16AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton