Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,255
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73546 May 12, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>I watch and listen to religious broadcasts all the time. It is my way of keeping up with their doctrine. That includes ewtn. I know of Anglican broadcasts that are available in my area. Can you offer some? Otherwise, I stand by my statement. At the end of every Christian broadcast that I have watched or listened they are trying to pitch something.
Sorry "I know of **NO** Anglican broadcasts that are available in my area.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73547 May 12, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

5. Anglicans are over 85, 000,000
Did you catch the tabs on the Anglican TV website? Of the the 8 tabs, 3 are asking for money--Merchandise; Donations; DVDs

And, how about the webpage for the Anglican Church? The second section on the home page has 4 choices. Three ask for money--on line store; donations; travel.

What is it that you want me to know about the Anglicans? http://www.anglicancommunion.org/ http://www.anglican.tv/

Ok, let's make sure we have full disclosure. The Union for Reform Judaism mentions donate once on it's home page. http://urj.org//index.cfm ?

Chabad--donate once on homepage www.chabad.org

Conservative--Shop near the top; donate once at the bottom in the index section. http://www.uscj.org/

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#73548 May 12, 2014
Eric wrote:
Conservative--Shop near the top; donate once at the bottom in the index section. http://www.uscj.org/
They key into what is more important - donations or SHOPPING!
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73549 May 12, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
They key into what is more important - donations or SHOPPING!
If you are my Jewish wife--shop. Shop until you drop.

Location hidden

#73550 May 12, 2014
HughBe wrote:
1. "Christians are the most persecuted group in the world, according to a 2014 Pew study."
WHAT? I thought that it was the ....ists, oh that is self-persecution.
2. " In 2013, a Vatican spokesman reported 100,000 Christians are murdered each year. Churches are regularly burned in Nigeria, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Indonesia, and Iraq. Christian pastors have been jailed and beheaded."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/blogs...
What gets me is that all of that is Fundamentalist Muslim on Christian, yet you waste all your time pining away at the liberal Jews here...

Location hidden

#73551 May 12, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother. It's a lost cause.
Its about the process, not the ends....

Location hidden

#73552 May 12, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>If you are my Jewish wife--shop. Shop until you drop. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8rqNZAIQH4UXX
Last time one of my synagogues had a fundraiser with a drawing with a cash prize, I won. What message does THAT send?
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73553 May 12, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time one of my synagogues had a fundraiser with a drawing with a cash prize, I won. What message does THAT send?
If you need help with the taxes on the "cash prize", let me know.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#73554 May 12, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Son, I am NOT speaking about the lunatic FRINGE elements like yourself.
2.Also explain the meaning of "AND ALL who are NOT hostile to you."
3. What is the listenership of your radio station and tell me the size of the organization itself. Relate that to the well over TWO BILLION Christians in the world. Let me get a closer figure for Christians here goes and see if you can understand the numbers.
Christian population of the world based on the CIA. There are over 2,344,000,000
Now relate your group and its numbers to that number ,2.3 BILLION,and then use your aberration or Xtian FM radio to speak about all CHRISTIANS.
LOL!!! According to Huggy, Xtian FM Radio is a lunatic fringe group. Oh the irony!!!

Poor Huggy is really grasping at straws to rationalize his very incorrect statement that no Xtians refer to themselves with the X abbreviation. Guess the ones that do must not be True Xtians (TM).

Hey Huggy, meet any True Scotssmen lately? If you happen to run into any, let them know I have a logical fallacy for them.

Location hidden

#73555 May 12, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>If you need help with the taxes on the "cash prize", let me know.
Thanks - already done and reported!
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73556 May 12, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks - already done and reported!
Damn, can't even ambulance chase around here.

Location hidden

#73557 May 12, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, can't even ambulance chase around here.
lol

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#73558 May 12, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel

1) Joel has nothing to do with life, death, transmigration, metempsychosis or reincarnation.
2) Joel is simply an inferior life form and is concerned more with generating Blue Balls and Premature Ejaculation and the like.
Even Joel knows far more than this G-d and so this G-d that a fool like you worships is not fit to polish my shoes.

Judaism is a disgrace.

LOL.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73559 May 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Joel knows far more than this G-d and so this G-d that a fool like you worships is not fit to polish my shoes.
Judaism is a disgrace.
LOL.
You told us that you don't even wear shoes.

Location hidden

#73561 May 12, 2014
I mean I expect a born fanatical idiot like the late Mother Teresa and others of her lowly ilk of talking about good Christians going to heaven after death and other rubbish of this kind.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#73562 May 12, 2014
GOING TO HEAVEN IS SUCH A CHILDISH IDEA

Going to heaven after death is such a childish Semitic idea.

Krishna the fool also talks about his worshippers entering his heaven after death.

All that is fiction and megalomania and just another form of mind control of the gullible masses.

There exist favorable and unfavorable psychological states that the disembodied psychic (soul) experiences after death in keeping with its earthly deeds and with respect to the degree of evolution of its individualized consciousness that're shaped by heredity, education, karma, environment, diet and other contributory factors.

Every event faced by the psychic when in the body or out out it follows a causal law.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73563 May 12, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Krishna the fool also talks about his worshippers entering his heaven after death.
All that is fiction and megalomania and just another form of mind control of the gullible masses.
There exist favorable and unfavorable psychological states that the disembodied psychic (soul) experiences after death in keeping with its earthly deeds and with respect to the degree of evolution of its individualized consciousness that're shaped by heredity, education, karma, environment, diet and other contributory factors.
Every event faced by the psychic when in the body or out out it follows a causal law.
Hey I can cut, paste and post over multiple threads too:

It's not Semitic. Jews don't believe it. Christians borrowed their ideas of the afterlife from the Greeks and Romans. Muslims from the Christians.

So, if there exists "favorable and unfavorable psychological states that the disembodied psychic (soul) experiences after death in keeping with its earthly deeds and with respect to the degree of evolution of its individualized consciousness that're shaped by heredity, education, karma, environment, diet and other contributory factors", what's the difference. You call it whatever you call it. Christians call it heaven. Muslims call it paradise.

Location hidden

#73564 May 12, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

It's not Semitic. Jews don't believe it. Christians borrowed their ideas of the afterlife from the Greeks and Romans. Muslims from the Christians.

So, if there exists "favorable and unfavorable psychological states that the disembodied psychic (soul) experiences after death in keeping with its earthly deeds and with respect to the degree of evolution of its individualized consciousness that're shaped by heredity, education, karma, environment, diet and other contributory factors", what's the difference. You call it whatever you call it. Christians call it heaven. Muslims call it paradise.
Hello Jack ass,

There's a world of a difference between what I have said and what they believe.

Heavens and hells to them are like physical places replete with rivers of honey, nautch girls, thrones, beatings, angels blowing horns, fire, boiling water, meeting departed loved ones, and the like. All this is fiction.

A psychological state of the disembodied psychic is simply an experience in consciousness that the disembodied psychic undergoes when out of the body. These are states of vibration in the universal consciousness-force matrix that the disembodied psychic is subjected to in keeping with one's emotional and mental karma and in each of these psychological states the effect of past causes is experienced. An adverse psychological state of the disembodied psychic comes with its suffering, sounds, lights, smells, sensations and vice versa for a favorable state that the psychic experiences. These are not places where one is judged by some being called G-d or whatever but are as stated above simply various psychological states that the disembodied psychic enters after death in keeping with the causal laws governing consciousness-energy that're related to karma.

One can, if one has the yogic consciousness, enter into any or all of these disembodied psychological states via one's own awakened psychic even when one is alive in the body.

Location hidden

#73565 May 12, 2014
MORE ON AFTERLIFE

After each psychological state native to one's earthly karma is experienced and after each sheath of consciousness-force (subtle physical, lower vital, higher vital and mental) is discarded one after the other just as the outermost sheath which is the gross physical body is discarded after death, the disembodied psychic takes note of the leading evolutionary trends - physical, vital and mental - and retires to its innate poise for a period of assimilation before it decides its next course of action which is either reincarnation as is mostly the case with ordinary psychics or further development of consciousness by attaching itself to a superior poise of consciousness in case of advanced psychics.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#73566 May 12, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Then by logic going to hell, a place you believe in, after death, is just another childish idea.

Next time think before to post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Claudette Ortiz: Mountains aren t supposed to die (Oct '10) 2 hr nunya 11
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) 6 hr L Morales 175
Allen Theaters drops screenings of 'The Intervi... Dec 23 MuricanHero 2
Fred Brito fired again for using a false name (Mar '07) Dec 22 myself 22
Ariel Dougherty and Sophia Peron: Financial woe... Dec 20 scammed 17
Wi-Power high-speed Internet, Digital phone ser... (Jun '10) Dec 20 Tell Me AnotherOne 58
BREAKING: Shooting reported near South Main and... (Mar '11) Dec 19 manny mf loc 77
Las Cruces Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Las Cruces People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Las Cruces News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Las Cruces

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:56 pm PST

NBC Sports 5:56PM