Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72043 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#72834 May 2, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

I think it's fair to say that nobody gives a shxt.

In fact, you might be the least interesting person I never met.
LOL.

Those with zero capacity for yogic experiences and those with zero intuitional capacity may feel the same way as you do.

Anyway, it doesn't matter.

What do you mean by "interesting" by which I mean what kind of topics/persons would interest you?

Give some details.

Let's see what is interesting to you.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72835 May 2, 2014
SOME DAYS AGO, I had an encounter with the disembodied conscious energy field of the late CHRISTOPHER HITCHENS. Even as I am typing this line about him, his disembodied psychic has come near me. He is suffering. More details later....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#72836 May 2, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
SOME DAYS AGO, I had an encounter with the disembodied conscious energy field of the late CHRISTOPHER HITCHENS. Even as I am typing this line about him, his disembodied psychic has come near me. He is suffering. More details later....
Look what a person has to invent to get a bit of attention...

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72837 May 2, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

My wife is absolutely my equal in every way, including under the eyes of the law.
Is equality a law of nature?

Is your wife your equal in intelligence? in health? in temperament? in personality flaws? in goodness? in linguistic proficiency? and so on?

Equality before the law does not mean that all persons are equal in nature but it means that everyone is judged by the same legal standards and that every person has an equal opportunity to be heard in a court of law - no one is above the man-made laws of the land.

Don't you think that the way legal cases are dealt with by the human judges in a court of law is more subjective than objective as with most things about life?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#72838 May 2, 2014
maybe you should consider doing a comic book

Yoga Adventures

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72839 May 2, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

The word homo-PHOBIA is a PERVERSION of PHOBIA.

List all phobias and tell me how many of them do not have an IRRATIONAL FEAR element and then compare that to the title that your community likes to FALSELY attach to people i.e. HOMOPHOBE where is the FEAR that people have of YOU?
A phobia is different from an antipathy.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72840 May 2, 2014
HUGH,

No one fears homosexuals - in fact homosexuals are either viewed with derision or as abnormal or with pity or with mockery (especially regarding those in gay marriages).

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72841 May 2, 2014
Frijoles wrote:

Yoga Adventures
Oh yeah,

I can write volumes about yogic states either in light form or as a serious science of consciousness-force.

I am just recovering from a rare/profound yogic experience.

I'll write to you about my encounter with Christopher Hitchens, who, in the disembodied state, is, whether you know it or not, in very great distress. I was harmed by the intrusion of his imbalanced psychic that is suffering a lot due to bad karma...

Why don't you write a book on what it means to be homosexual in view of the fact that you're gay? LOL.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#72842 May 2, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Look what a person has to invent to get a bit of attention...
better here than hanging out at the bus station....
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#72843 May 2, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Is equality a law of nature?
Is your wife your equal in intelligence? in health? in temperament? in personality flaws? in goodness? in linguistic proficiency? and so on?
Equality before the law does not mean that all persons are equal in nature but it means that everyone is judged by the same legal standards and that every person has an equal opportunity to be heard in a court of law - no one is above the man-made laws of the land.
Don't you think that the way legal cases are dealt with by the human judges in a court of law is more subjective than objective as with most things about life?
Equal in every way. That's why we get along so well together.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#72844 May 2, 2014
Frijoles wrote:

Yoga Adventures
Oh yeah,

I can write volumes about yogic states either in light form or as a serious science of consciousness-force.

I am just recovering from a rare/profound yogic experience.

I'll write to you about my encounter with Christopher Hitchens, who, in the disembodied state, is, whether you know it or not, in very great distress. I was harmed by the intrusion of his imbalanced psychic that is suffering a lot due to bad karma...

Why don't you write a book - MY LIFE AS A HOMOSEXUAL - on what it means to be homosexual in view of the fact that you're gay?

LOL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72845 May 2, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Equal in every way. That's why we get along so well together.
LOL.

You've got poor reasoning skills, dear Eric.

You get along well with your wife because both of you're COMPATIBLE not EQUAL.

COMPATIBILITY is different from EQUALITY.

Equality is not a law of nature.

If you still think that equality is a law of nature, then, in such a case, can you give me a few examples of equality as a law of nature?

Unity in variety is the law of nature on all levels of existence.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72846 May 2, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Equal in every way.
Really?

How can both of you be EQUAL?

In what way are both of you equal?

Give me a few examples of the "equality" that you and your wife have.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#72847 May 2, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
You've got poor reasoning skills, dear Eric.
You get along well with your wife because both of you're COMPATIBLE not EQUAL.
COMPATIBILITY is different from EQUALITY.
Equality is not a law of nature.
If you still think that equality is a law of nature, then, in such a case, can you give me a few examples of equality as a law of nature?
Unity in variety is the law of nature on all levels of existence.
But Joel, we are not talking about nature. We are talking about humanity. If you want to talk to Darwin, go look him up.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72848 May 2, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Those with zero capacity for yogic experiences and those with zero intuitional capacity may feel the same way as you do.
Anyway, it doesn't matter.
What do you mean by "interesting" by which I mean what kind of topics/persons would interest you?
Give some details.
Let's see what is interesting to you.
You have zero life experience. I detect no sense of wonder, curiosity, or appetite for adventure. You lead a guarded, narrow, protected, highly sheltered life. You sit alone and worry about your health. You've never worked a day in your life. You have extremely limited social exposure and are highly judgmental of your fellow man. You view those with less and with fewer advantages with disdain and contempt. You show zero concern or empathy for your fellow man. You are wrapped up in and centered on one thing: you. The only things that seem to interest you are high fashion and Michelin-rated restaurants.

So that would be an example of someone I find less than interesting.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#72849 May 2, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were HONEST and semi-descent you would NOT dismiss the death of over a 100 MILLION black persons and YOU would NOT compare the ways black slaves were treated in that hole called the US to homosexuals who are seeking to have their own way in everything including having the legal right to SLANDER and LIE on ALL who dare to say that their form of sex is wrong.
Sex can only be wrong if there is a non consenting party.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72850 May 2, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

But Joel, we are not talking about nature.

We are talking about humanity.

If you want to talk to Darwin, go look him up

Humanity is an aspect of nature, right?

Where is equality among human beings in terms of intelligence, health, proclivities, aspirations, discrimination, ethics, accountability, desires, fears, proficiency and mannerisms?

Both you and your wife may have equal rights but each will deal with a situation in keeping with his/her innate nature.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72851 May 2, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

You have zero life experience. I detect no sense of wonder, curiosity, or appetite for adventure. You lead a guarded, narrow, protected, highly sheltered life. You sit alone and worry about your health. You've never worked a day in your life. You have extremely limited social exposure and are highly judgmental of your fellow man. You view those with less and with fewer advantages with disdain and contempt. You show zero concern or empathy for your fellow man. You are wrapped up in and centered on one thing: you. The only things that seem to interest you are high fashion and Michelin-rated restaurants.

So that would be an example of someone I find less than interesting.
Quite true in many ways when seen from your perspective.

I'll see what adjustments I can make.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#72852 May 2, 2014
HughBe wrote:
To Frijoles---
I am not opposed to legal unions of gays and I am NOT phobic of it as well BUT I am certainly against the perversion of the word marriage.
The fact you consider gay marriage a "perversion" of the word marriage shows you are a homophobe.
HughBe wrote:
Currently we call adult females WOMEN and adult males MEN.
Do you think that we need to call adult FEMALES MEN in order for them to be equal to men?
No, duh.
HughBe wrote:
Application---Marriage is a union between a man and a woman and gay-age the union between men and men and women and women and the latter does NOT have to be called marriage to have certain rights.
But it should be, at least in the US. Separate but equal !=.
HughBe wrote:
There is no need to PERVERT every term in order to sooth perverted people.
The word homo-PHOBIA is a PERVERSION of PHOBIA.
You homophobes just parrot that line. Look up the word "phobia".
HughBe wrote:
Suppose Eric or Cunti had a taste and a urge to unite with their dogs in sex, would you have a problem with that?
Would you HATE Eric and Cunti because you are dog-o-phobic?
Stupid analogy from a stupid person.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72853 May 2, 2014
Another HOMO, Rose NoHO, is online to defend homosexuality/gays.

LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Las Cruces Mayor Ken Miyagishima to seek divorce (Aug '12) Fri watch dog2 15
Illegals may have Drivers License Military may not Fri Upset Parent 2
News Las Cruces, New Mexico Sued to Remove 'Cruces" ... (Aug '06) Mar 21 Hey troll 8
News Cattle Baron founder/CEO dies (Dec '10) Mar 17 You need help 32
nm cafe director lied Mar 16 To the Clueless L... 3
News BREAKING: Shooting reported near South Main and... (Mar '11) Mar 16 Waiter 79
Anyone Know "Doc" Daniel Brandt? Mar 14 Becka 11

Las Cruces Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Las Cruces Mortgages