Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

former res

Cheshire, CT

#72794 May 2, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing that hasn't been said before. Just a matter of time as more and more reasonable Xtians start learning to think for themselves.
God bless the poor little sheep.
Sarge

Narvon, PA

#72795 May 2, 2014
The term "Messianic Jew" is an oxymoron, They are Christians who throw in some Jewish ritual in their worship. They are Christians just like Catholics, Baptists etc. They seek to convert Jews to their form of Christianity by including familiar rituals and prayers to make them feel comfortable. Check out Rabbi Tovia Singer on Youtube to find out the truth about the tactics used by these Christians to convert Jews.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#72796 May 2, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
Take an Advil.

No, make that two.

Thank you, for the suggestion.

The dynamic descent has now spontaneously receded to about 90 % and I am sweating intensely.

I changed into 2 fresh pure linen pajama suits but they got drenched in n o time and the profuse sweating won't stop and so I am sitting here with just a white towel around my waist.

Let's see when the sweating stops.

I am glowing all over and am relieved that the dynamic descent of the Maha Shakti has almost stopped.

It was the Maha Kali aspect of the Maha Shakti that had descended and so the most intense pressures that were generated. The Maha Kali aspect is the most potent to bear when it descends into the body. It can kill the yogi if his nervous system is weak.

It was a unique experience before which all my previous yoga experiences fade into oblivion.

I am very fortunate.

Anyway, I am resting for some time.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72797 May 2, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

But you are still dumb, anyway

You're a jealous, mother fu-cking brainless beggar who is unfit to tie my shoelaces. LOL.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#72798 May 2, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a jealous, mother fu-cking brainless beggar who is unfit to tie my shoelaces. LOL.
I thought you wore sandals :)

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72799 May 2, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

The Collapse of Antigay Religion

Polls, pastors, and theology are shifting toward same-sex marriage, even among conservatives.
I would like you to stop focusing on homosexuality and gays and just let the issue drop.

Why, is it such a profound issue?

Homosexuality is abnormal but at the same time gays should be treated with love and like everyone else given all rights so that they can be happy and productive citizens of a nation but the glorification of homosexuality/gays should stop.

Let us celebrate freedom, family, culture, intellectualism, peace, harmony and other refined human aspirations.

Take care.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#72800 May 2, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like you to stop focusing on homosexuality and gays and just let the issue drop.
Why, is it such a profound issue?
Homosexuality is abnormal but at the same time gays should be treated with love and like everyone else given all rights so that they can be happy and productive citizens of a nation but the glorification of homosexuality/gays should stop.
Let us celebrate freedom, family, culture, intellectualism, peace, harmony and other refined human aspirations.
Take care.
And I would like you to stop denigrating others.

not that I expect you to stop

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#72801 May 2, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Look what you have to invent to increase your self-esteem.

What a sad thing.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72802 May 2, 2014
AFTERMATH

I need to replenish my body fluids constantly since I am sweating profusely.

Rivulets of perspiration are streaming down my entire body.

I am drinking water mixed with electrol.

The towel that I have wrapped around my waist is drenched and needs to be discarded like the drenched pure linen pajama suits.

The body is slowly cooling down.

This is the first time that the Maha Kali aspect of the Maha Shakti manifested so much of its Power during a dynamic descent into my body.

The Maha Kali Power is awesome and can kill the yogi if his nervous system is weak.

Maha Kali is the Transformative aspect of the Maha Shakti (Great Energy of Cosmic Consciousness) and works everywhere in the cosmos from the supramental planes down to matter.

If the Maha Kali Force descends permanently and in the right proportion in the body it leads to invincibility, immortality, replacement of internal organs with activated force centers along the spine and supramental gnosis and more.

I need to change into a fresh towel as this one is drenched.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#72803 May 2, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
AFTERMATH
I need to replenish my body fluids constantly since I am sweating profusely.
Rivulets of perspiration are streaming down my entire body.
I am drinking water mixed with electrol.
The towel that I have wrapped around my waist is drenched and needs to be discarded like the drenched pure linen pajama suits.
The body is slowly cooling down.
This is the first time that the Maha Kali aspect of the Maha Shakti manifested so much of its Power during a dynamic descent into my body.
The Maha Kali Power is awesome and can kill the yogi if his nervous system is weak.
Maha Kali is the Transformative aspect of the Maha Shakti (Great Energy of Cosmic Consciousness) and works everywhere in the cosmos from the supramental planes down to matter.
If the Maha Kali Force descends permanently and in the right proportion in the body it leads to invincibility, immortality, replacement of internal organs with activated force centers along the spine and supramental gnosis and more.
I need to change into a fresh towel as this one is drenched.
The Pepsi syndrome

http://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2011/01/05/the-...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72804 May 2, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Reductio ad absurdum
Instead of ejaculating try answering/responding intelligently to my post below.

Do you have HATRED for those who enjoy having SEX with their DOGS? Do YOU agree with such practice?

If not explain why not.

You spoke about looking after the welfare of the animals as a condition for your support of bestiality and so I want to ask you a few questions.

1. What business is that of yours if say (Frijoles) wants to SEX his property or dog?
2. Are you concerned about the MILLIONS of chickens and cows etc which are KILLED each year so that people like you may eat them?
3.Which is better, to KILL and eat animals or to SEX them and to treat them kindly?
4. What are your proposals to safeguard the animals that are being floced by some people?
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#72805 May 2, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of ejaculating try answering/responding intelligently to my post below.
Do you have HATRED for those who enjoy having SEX with their DOGS? Do YOU agree with such practice?
If not explain why not.
You spoke about looking after the welfare of the animals as a condition for your support of bestiality and so I want to ask you a few questions.
1. What business is that of yours if say (Frijoles) wants to SEX his property or dog?
2. Are you concerned about the MILLIONS of chickens and cows etc which are KILLED each year so that people like you may eat them?
3.Which is better, to KILL and eat animals or to SEX them and to treat them kindly?
4. What are your proposals to safeguard the animals that are being floced by some people?
There's that mouse again
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72806 May 2, 2014
Eric---You know, no matter how often you repeat it, it's still STUPID.

HughBe--- Accepted and so YOU find the following STUPID.

1.---I am not opposed to legal unions of gays (STUPID of me and i agree with you as God OPPOSES it but you are NOT on His side)

2. I am NOT phobic of it as well (STUPID of me for having no FEAR of homosexuals as I should not overlook their unclean agenda of LIES and deception)

3.Currently we call adult females WOMEN and adult males MEN.(I KNOW that you call males FEMALES and hence my position is STUPID)

4. Do you think that we need to call adult FEMALES MEN in order for them to be equal to men?(YES is your answer and I am STUPID not to know that calling them MEN will make them equal)

5.Application---Marriage is a union between a man and a woman(STUPID of me and the law which defines it so and more importantly STUPID is the God of Abraham)

6. gay-age the union between men and men and women and women and the latter does NOT have to be called marriage to have certain rights.(STUPID of me to THINK that things must have the same names in order to have the same rights after all THAT idiot must be called Hugh in order to have the rights of Hugh)

7.---There is no need to PERVERT every term in order to sooth perverted people.

8--The word homo-PHOBIA is a PERVERSION of PHOBIA.(List all phobias and tell me how many of them do not have an IRRATIONAL FEAR element and then compare that to the title that your community likes to FALSELY attach to people i.e. HOMOPHOBE where is the FEAR that people have of YOU?)

9---Suppose Eric or Cunti had a taste and a urge to unite with their dogs in sex, would you have a problem with that?(It is stupid because YOU say so and people do NOT have sex with dogs.)

10---Would you HATE Eric and Cunti because you are dog-o-phobic?(Obviously stupid question as HATE is only attached when the behaviour of HOMOSEXUALS like you are being disapproved of.)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72807 May 2, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>You need to recheck your facts. The number 100,000,000 is sometimes cited as the number of people taken from African into slavery.[It's the largest number cited.] I think you would admit that not all of them were killed.
You need to read with understanding. How many millions of innocent is acceptable to you?

How many thousands of blacks have been killed in the US because of their RACE since 1960's to now ? Note, the 60's to now are LONG past the days of physical slavery.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#72808 May 2, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Eric---You know, no matter how often you repeat it, it's still STUPID.
HughBe--- Accepted and so YOU find the following STUPID.
1.---I am not opposed to legal unions of gays (STUPID of me and i agree with you as God OPPOSES it but you are NOT on His side)
2. I am NOT phobic of it as well (STUPID of me for having no FEAR of homosexuals as I should not overlook their unclean agenda of LIES and deception)
3.Currently we call adult females WOMEN and adult males MEN.(I KNOW that you call males FEMALES and hence my position is STUPID)
4. Do you think that we need to call adult FEMALES MEN in order for them to be equal to men?(YES is your answer and I am STUPID not to know that calling them MEN will make them equal)
5.Application---Marriage is a union between a man and a woman(STUPID of me and the law which defines it so and more importantly STUPID is the God of Abraham)
6. gay-age the union between men and men and women and women and the latter does NOT have to be called marriage to have certain rights.(STUPID of me to THINK that things must have the same names in order to have the same rights after all THAT idiot must be called Hugh in order to have the rights of Hugh)
7.---There is no need to PERVERT every term in order to sooth perverted people.
8--The word homo-PHOBIA is a PERVERSION of PHOBIA.(List all phobias and tell me how many of them do not have an IRRATIONAL FEAR element and then compare that to the title that your community likes to FALSELY attach to people i.e. HOMOPHOBE where is the FEAR that people have of YOU?)
9---Suppose Eric or Cunti had a taste and a urge to unite with their dogs in sex, would you have a problem with that?(It is stupid because YOU say so and people do NOT have sex with dogs.)
10---Would you HATE Eric and Cunti because you are dog-o-phobic?(Obviously stupid question as HATE is only attached when the behaviour of HOMOSEXUALS like you are being disapproved of.)
yes
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72809 May 2, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The Collapse of Antigay Religion
Polls, pastors, and theology are shifting toward same-sex marriage, even among conservatives.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
As it was in the days of Sodom so shall it be before the coming of the Son of Man.

Choose you this day whom ye will serve, will you serve your rabbis etc or your Maker?

As for me and my household WE shall serve the Lord.

Hate speech from taken from the Torah and God Almighty follows-- "You shall not lie down with a male, as with a woman: this is an ABOMINATION."

The Torah should be made ILLEGAL it is FULL of HATE and HATRED for gays. Gays should lobby for the banning of the Tanach.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72810 May 2, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>yes
HughBe------I am NOT opposed to legal unions of gays(and YOU Eric find it STUPID)

Eric--- Yes

HughBe--- Why do YOU HATE gay people, Eric?
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#72811 May 2, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read with understanding. How many millions of innocent is acceptable to you?
How many thousands of blacks have been killed in the US because of their RACE since 1960's to now ? Note, the 60's to now are LONG past the days of physical slavery.
1. You changed the subject because you can't admit that you were wrong.

2. You need to understand that the Jews stood by the Blacks/African Americans from the turn of the last century thru the civil rights era and to today. Jews were among the original founders and financiers of the NAACP. Jews died in the south with the Blacks/African Americans in the 1960's. Don't pin the Christian killers actions on us. Since at least the turn of the last century, we were on their side.

3. How many thousands of blacks have been killed in the US because of their RACE since 1960's to now ? Let's see if you can get the number right for a change.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#72812 May 2, 2014
Let's make sure there is no misunderstanding:

2. You need to understand that the Jews stood by the Blacks/African Americans from the turn of the last century thru the civil rights era and to today. Jews were among the original founders and financiers of the NAACP. Jews died in the south with the Blacks/African Americans in the 1960's. Don't pin the Christian killers actions on us. Since at least the turn of the last century, we were on the side of the Black/African Americans.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#72813 May 2, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe------I am NOT opposed to legal unions of gays(and YOU Eric find it STUPID)
Eric--- Yes
HughBe--- Why do YOU HATE gay people, Eric?
It's stupid because you are advocating separate but equal. You are creating Jim Crow laws for Gays. In the US, separate but equal was outlawed 60 years ago this month--Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka KS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Sun Marc 6,935
News Las Cruces vigil to honor murdered ABQ child Sat Kollmar 11
Las Cruces Music Selection (Sep '12) Sat Musikologist 14
please come see me (Mar '16) Sat Yes Baby 35
La Clinica de Familia Mental Health (Sep '15) Sep 21 frustrated 3
News $3M settlement reached in police sexual assault... (Mar '16) Sep 18 Bruce K 45
News Charges dismissed against Wal-Mart robber chaseda Sep 13 knesset on potomac 2

Las Cruces Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Las Cruces Mortgages