Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,257
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#72767 May 1, 2014
HUGH:

How is a vibration perceived?

What're vibrations made of?

How many typal vibrations constitutes the human grade of consciousness?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#72768 May 1, 2014
TYPO

CONSTITUTE, not constitutes.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#72769 May 1, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel [16 hours ago]:

I agree.

Parents, wives, sisters and kids should be left out.

It won't happen again.

__________

Liar.
Every rule has an exception, understand, Menial Worker?

How's that abnormal slut that you claim to be married to, Menial Worker?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#72770 May 1, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you have no respect for human life. Not surprised. But sad,.
I didnt dismiss anything - you created a straw argument (once again)
You have yet to supply a reason why gay sex is wrong, other than a religion that others do not share, and an outdated mental health view. When you come up with an actual reason, let me know.
Xtians attacking Xtians for daring to offer an opposing position...

Jars of Clay frontman faces backlash for comments on homosexuality:'Conservative argument doesn't hold up to scrutiny'

(FYI - Jars of Clay is a Xtian Rock Band)

http://tinyurl.com/kq7sug3

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#72771 May 1, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

However, I have a science background.
ROFL.

You're incapable of answering a middle school question in Math or in Science, Mon, and you've been caught red-handed on many occasions when you got the answers to simple Grade School questions in Math/Science wrong.

Anyway, happy dreaming!

Bye.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#72772 May 1, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Xtians attacking Xtians for daring to offer an opposing position...
Jars of Clay frontman faces backlash for comments on homosexuality:'Conservative argument doesn't hold up to scrutiny'
(FYI - Jars of Clay is a Xtian Rock Band)
http://tinyurl.com/kq7sug3
article makes a few good points

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#72773 May 1, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
article makes a few good points
Nothing that hasn't been said before. Just a matter of time as more and more reasonable Xtians start learning to think for themselves.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#72774 May 1, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing that hasn't been said before. Just a matter of time as more and more reasonable Xtians start learning to think for themselves.
Maybe its just the circles I run in, but I dont know a single Jewish person who believes, based on the scripture, that homosexuality is an abomination. I am sure there are such fundamentalist out there, but that ship has sailed for most people a long time ago. Its good to see Christians applying context and thought as well.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72776 May 1, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are an "abomination".
HughBe--- Please feel free to QUOTE my hate speech as I am not in the habit of entering the imaginary world of people who are paranoid.

Frijoles----Your posts are an "abomination".

HughBe--- I am waiting on the quote.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72777 May 1, 2014
To Frijoles--

Do YOU believe that you have the right to do with your property as you feel like e.g. kill your pig and eat it etc?

Can you tell me when a dog has consented to you touching it , I am not speaking sexually?

So then, suppose you have a natural sexual attraction to your dog why should you not be allowed to marry the dog and to flock it and to will all of your possession to it?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72778 May 1, 2014
To Frijoles----

Do you have HATRED for those who enjoy having SEX with their DOGS? Do YOU agree with such practice?

If not explain why not.

You spoke about looking after the welfare of the animals as a condition for your support of bestiality and so I want to ask you a few questions.

1. What business is that of yours if say Eric wants to SEX his property or dog?
2. Are you concerned about the MILLIONS of chickens and cows etc which are KILLED each year so that people like you may eat them?
3.Which is better, to KILL and eat animals or to SEX them and to treat them kindly?
4. What are your proposals to safeguard the animals that are being floced by some people?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72779 May 1, 2014
To Frijoles---

I am not opposed to legal unions of gays and I am NOT phobic of it as well BUT I am certainly against the perversion of the word marriage.

Currently we call adult females WOMEN and adult males MEN.

Do you think that we need to call adult FEMALES MEN in order for them to be equal to men?

Application---Marriage is a union between a man and a woman and gay-age the union between men and men and women and women and the latter does NOT have to be called marriage to have certain rights.

There is no need to PERVERT every term in order to sooth perverted people.

The word homo-PHOBIA is a PERVERSION of PHOBIA.

Suppose Eric or Cunti had a taste and a urge to unite with their dogs in sex, would you have a problem with that?

Would you HATE Eric and Cunti because you are dog-o-phobic?

3292
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#72780 May 1, 2014
HughBe wrote:
To Frijoles----
Do you have HATRED for those who enjoy having SEX with their DOGS? Do YOU agree with such practice?
If not explain why not.
You spoke about looking after the welfare of the animals as a condition for your support of bestiality and so I want to ask you a few questions.
1. What business is that of yours if say Eric wants to SEX his property or dog?
2. Are you concerned about the MILLIONS of chickens and cows etc which are KILLED each year so that people like you may eat them?
3.Which is better, to KILL and eat animals or to SEX them and to treat them kindly?
4. What are your proposals to safeguard the animals that are being floced by some people?
Reductio ad absurdum
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#72781 May 1, 2014
HughBe wrote:
To Frijoles---
I am not opposed to legal unions of gays and I am NOT phobic of it as well BUT I am certainly against the perversion of the word marriage.
Currently we call adult females WOMEN and adult males MEN.
Do you think that we need to call adult FEMALES MEN in order for them to be equal to men?
Application---Marriage is a union between a man and a woman and gay-age the union between men and men and women and women and the latter does NOT have to be called marriage to have certain rights.
There is no need to PERVERT every term in order to sooth perverted people.
The word homo-PHOBIA is a PERVERSION of PHOBIA.
Suppose Eric or Cunti had a taste and a urge to unite with their dogs in sex, would you have a problem with that?
Would you HATE Eric and Cunti because you are dog-o-phobic?
3292
You know, no matter how often you repeat it, it's still stupid.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#72782 May 1, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were HONEST and semi-descent you would NOT dismiss the death of over a 100 MILLION black persons and YOU would NOT compare the ways black slaves were treated in that hole called the US to homosexuals who are seeking to have their own way in everything including having the legal right to SLANDER and LIE on ALL who dare to say that their form of sex is wrong.
You need to recheck your facts. The number 100,000,000 is sometimes cited as the number of people taken from African into slavery.[It's the largest number cited.] I think you would admit that not all of them were killed.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#72783 May 1, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>You need to recheck your facts. The number 100,000,000 is sometimes cited as the number of people taken from African into slavery.[It's the largest number cited.] I think you would admit that not all of them were killed.
Why let facts get in the way of a good story?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#72784 May 1, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Reductio ad absurdum
the weird part is that he actually sits around and thinks these things up.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#72785 May 1, 2014
HughBe wrote:
To Frijoles---
I am not opposed to legal unions of gays and I am NOT phobic of it as well BUT I am certainly against the perversion of the word marriage.
Currently we call adult females WOMEN and adult males MEN.
Do you think that we need to call adult FEMALES MEN in order for them to be equal to men?
Application---Marriage is a union between a man and a woman and gay-age the union between men and men and women and women and the latter does NOT have to be called marriage to have certain rights.
There is no need to PERVERT every term in order to sooth perverted people.
The word homo-PHOBIA is a PERVERSION of PHOBIA.
Suppose Eric or Cunti had a taste and a urge to unite with their dogs in sex, would you have a problem with that?
Would you HATE Eric and Cunti because you are dog-o-phobic?
3292
Driven by a deep concern that gay couples in South Dakota may soon be able to get married, Republican state Rep. Steve Hickey wrote a letter to the editor — which has yet to be published, but was posted to the lawmaker’s Facebook page — requesting that doctors and mental health experts weigh in on the apparent dangers of anal sex as an argument against equal marriage.(This makes total sense because straight people DO NOT have anal sex.)
http://www.salon.com/2014/05/01/gop_lawmaker_...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#72787 May 1, 2014
INTENSE POWER

Since 4 am today, the MAHASHAKTI (HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS-FORCE) has entered 4 chakras (pineal, forehead, throat and heart) with such great power from above superior planes above the head that I am in great distress since the pressures generated in the nervous system are so powerful - My body is on fire, the house servants can feel the heat radiating from the body at a distance of 15 feet or so, light on my body, can hear audible inner sounds corresponding to various mantras (primal sonics) and this dynamic descent has resulted in a further opening up of the chakras. I am in severe pain. I can't bear this latest yogic experience.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#72789 May 2, 2014
PAPA, I can't bear the intense pain due to the dynamic descent of the higher force into my nervous system. Papa, I can't bear the pain and my entire body is on fire. Papa, it's too potent. I am in very severe pain as the Force is opening up the chakras to an even greater extent. Papa, I have sent the servants away for the day and am alone in this huge apartment. Papa, I am in very serious pain. I am getting fine inner experiences but I can't bear the dynamic descent of the Higher Force. Papa, I can't endure this most intense descent and have sprained a neck muscle as I tried to turn over in bed. I can barely sit here, typing. Papa, I don't know when this most powerful yogic experience will stop or at the least reduce in intensity. aahaa, I am crying out in pain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Las Cruces Music Selection (Sep '12) 3 hr Musikologist 11
Claudette Ortiz: Mountains aren t supposed to die (Oct '10) 15 hr nunya 11
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) 19 hr L Morales 175
Allen Theaters drops screenings of 'The Intervi... Dec 23 MuricanHero 2
Fred Brito fired again for using a false name (Mar '07) Dec 22 myself 22
Ariel Dougherty and Sophia Peron: Financial woe... Dec 20 scammed 17
Wi-Power high-speed Internet, Digital phone ser... (Jun '10) Dec 20 Tell Me AnotherOne 58
Las Cruces Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Las Cruces People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Las Cruces News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Las Cruces

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:01 pm PST

NBC Sports12:01PM
Arians announces Lindley will start Sunday, doesn't rule out Stanton for playoffs
Bleacher Report12:06 PM
Sanders (Hip) Questionable to Play vs. OAK
NBC Sports12:12 PM
Cards could get Warner, but cutting him
NBC Sports12:44 PM
Arizona's Lindley back at starter, Stanton has infection - NBC Sports
ESPN 3:27 PM
Harbaugh stays tight-lipped on 49ers future