Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71939 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#71085 Apr 8, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
where was G-D, at awschwitz? still giving the alleged as jews hell and death, for not being here in TheTorah THEY are still giving.
since the alleged as jews, are still bearing false witness against G-D here in TheTorah still. G-D even commanded the romans, to give them hell and death too for not being true to G-D here in TheTorah.
I thought you said they weren't descended from the real Jews?

Why would G-D make other people pay for someone else's violations?

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#71086 Apr 8, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
&#8213; Epicurus
rabbee: well your arrogant vanity, is not a very willing subject. since G-D is doing exactly what THEY said, THEY would do to this world refusing to be here in TheTorah. G-D said if you do not believe in THEM here in TheTorah, your going to get hell and death for it. so this is not a result of G-D being malevolent, helpless or evil as it is your all being this

take a good look around, since G-D is doing exactly as described to this whole evil and wicked world against G-D here in TheTorah. since G-D promised to give all not true to them, all manner of hell and death. so do not tell me, that G-D is not busy giving The Whole Torah again. as all of your delusional not here in TheTorah attitudes, is getting rejected by G-D here in TheTorah.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71087 Apr 8, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to be reincarnated as your tampon.(Prince Charles, 1991)
Don't be humble. You're not that great. Golda Meir)
I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy. But that could change.(Vice-President Dan Quayle)
Be careful with the government, for they befriend a person only for their own needs.(Pirke Avot 2:3)
I hadn't recalled the Prince Chas quote - wow!

I like the Golda Meir one - very cleaver.

Location hidden

#71088 Apr 8, 2014
former res wrote:
10) "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." —LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000 (Listen to audio clip)
9) "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." —Greater Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000(Listen to audio clip)
8) "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." —second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004 (Listen to audio clip)
7) "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." —Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000 (Listen to audio clip)
6) "You work three jobs?… Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005 (Listen to audio clip)
5) "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004 (Watch video clip; listen to audio clip)
4) "They misunderestimated me." —Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000
3) "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000
2) "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 (Watch video clip; listen to audio clip)
1) "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002 (Watch video clip; listen to audio clip)
Read More W Bushisms
[I like to say he was our first retarded president...]
I still think that's better than the Liar in Chief we have now.
Goodbye Rome

Greenfield, MA

#71089 Apr 8, 2014
We are bringing the world to the brink of ruin and blaming all others even though our excess, vice, greed, subversion, decadence, and depravity is doing so.
It is one thing to bang our chest and say "We're America and we can do what we wish"! And another to take over the world with our arrogance. This is not sustainable.
Shalom my a**.

Denver, CO

#71090 Apr 8, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
"If this is your God, he’s not very impressive. He has so many psychological problems; he’s so insecure. He demands worship every seven days. He goes out and creates faulty humans and then blames them for his own mistakes. He’s a pretty poor excuse for a Supreme Being."
- Spock, The God Thing: Gene Roddenberry’s Lost Star Trek Novel rejected by Paramount in 1975.
rabbee: i do not believe, that G-D has any of your not here in TheTorah delusional psyco problems. G-D is doing exactly what THEY said, they would do to this world worshiping false never here in TheTorah other g-ds. G-D is not about to please, your false not here in TheTorah vanity from the subtle talking critters of the fields. as i do not care how special, you all think you are with the same old not here in TheTorah devils again.
Goodbye Rome

Greenfield, MA

#71091 Apr 8, 2014
Billary. Go to unsavoryagents dot com for some fine art by an former marine named Sabo. Click on the tab Obama and view his fine work called "Joker-Cope". There are many other works involving Shillary and company. The art industry, run generally by juice, is WONDERFUL!

Yes, Shillary and her photo op with the PU**y Riot Girls is just that, a riot! They are Trotsky loving Fascists. Why would a congress"Lady", Secretary of State, and future Presidential candidate take such an oppurtunity to have a photo op with them? Unless she is a lunatic herself.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#71092 Apr 8, 2014
former res wrote:
10) "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." —LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000 (Listen to audio clip)
9) "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." —Greater Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000(Listen to audio clip)
8) "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." —second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004 (Listen to audio clip)
7) "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." —Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000 (Listen to audio clip)
6) "You work three jobs?… Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005 (Listen to audio clip)
5) "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004 (Watch video clip; listen to audio clip)
4) "They misunderestimated me." —Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000
3) "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000
2) "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 (Watch video clip; listen to audio clip)
1) "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002 (Watch video clip; listen to audio clip)
Read More W Bushisms
[I like to say he was our first retarded president...]
I remember a lot of those, but I have to say my favorite was the ObGyn and my favorite painful was the 3 jobs...

No idea of the backstory about the Princely tampon. Just having fun with google.

Dunno if you are versed in philosophy and religion enough to pick up the irony of the Spinoza quotes. Spinoza was essentially excommunicated from the Jewish community for apostasy. But yet he was a fervent believer.

Location hidden

#71093 Apr 8, 2014
Goodbye Rome wrote:
We are bringing the world to the brink of ruin and blaming all others even though our excess, vice, greed, subversion, decadence, and depravity is doing so.
It is one thing to bang our chest and say "We're America and we can do what we wish"! And another to take over the world with our arrogance. This is not sustainable.
Shalom my a**.
A person buying ordinary products in a supermarket is in touch with his deepest emotions.
-John Kenneth Galbraith

Denver, CO

#71094 Apr 8, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
ALBERT EINSTEIN was a liar, a philanderer and a hard-hearted man as seen in the sordid affairs in his life. Where science is concerned, he stole all his major ideas from others and passed them off as his own. Read Dr Roger Schafly's - How Einstein Ruined Physics and Bjerknes, C.J.(2002), Albert Einstein: The Incorrigible Plagiarist, XTX Inc., Dowers Grove among other notable books exposing him.
rabbee: maybe you forgot, einstein all ready admitted. "that the secret to creativity, is knowing how to hide your sources." and in fact the sources he got his info from, stole it from someone else. and in fact is joel, you are guilty of the same thing. face the facts, your no Nicola Tesla either.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71095 Apr 8, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still think that's better than the Liar in Chief we have now.
What did he do that was good or right?

Possibly the AIDS program in Africa.

Which would have been better if only his faith allowed him to support the use of condoms.

Name one other thing he did right. And don't tell me how he kept us safe as the worst terrorist attack ever happened on his watch.

Our economy is still recovering from the Bush years.

Location hidden

#71096 Apr 8, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
What did he do that was good or right?
Possibly the AIDS program in Africa.
Which would have been better if only his faith allowed him to support the use of condoms.
Name one other thing he did right. And don't tell me how he kept us safe as the worst terrorist attack ever happened on his watch.
Our economy is still recovering from the Bush years.
The economy suffered from Clinton's failures directing Fannie/Freddie to purchase sub prime loans.

The security of this country suffered from Clinton ignoring bin laden and al qaeda for 8 years thinking it was a law enforcement problem. We all paid the price of such folly on 911.

Obama has done absolutely nothing to improve the plight of the middle class, in fact it has gotten worse for them under him. Obama also borrowed $ 7 Trillion expecting our children to pay back his shovel ready stimulus and massive deficits. Obama has dug a hole so deep for this country, that he once called it unpatriotic, that will take years to recover from.

And now would you like a list of his lies used to cover his incompetence from Fast and Furious to the NSA to the IRS to Benghazi to Obamacare to http://www.endalldisease.com/obama-lies/

Denver, CO

#71097 Apr 8, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said they weren't descended from the real Jews?

rabbee: what ever, gives you that idea? when all i have claimed, is that the alleged as jews, have not been true to G-D. how can you tell who is or is not a convert, of the multitudes of all known nations as mt seeanee? or who is not a convert, along the way? i am not concerned with, who is or is not a jew. when i am concerned with, who is or who is not true to G-D.

Why would G-D make other people pay for someone else's violations?
rabbee: can you prove to me, that anyone on this planet today or then is actually innocent according to G-D? when neither the murderer, nor their victims are innocent. if you are on the giving or receiving end of hell and death, you might want to reconsider what you have done to deserve this from G-D. and there was not anyone in sodam and gomorrah, that did not consider themselves innocent either.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#71098 Apr 8, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: wisdom is not the lack of intelligence, but merely the proper application of intelligence in agreement with G-D. so please do not confuse covert false witness counterintelligence against G-D, with true intelligence truly with G-D.
How can anyone be in agreement with someone or something that doesn't communicate with us at all?
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>and the lack of proof of a sapling, in a forest you have never ventured in. is not proof the sapling and it's parents, do not exist. you have no proof of this, yet can deduce it does happen.
Rabbee, the existence of god cannot be compared with the existence of a sapling in a forest.

What Christopher said can be better explained by Dawkins:
"There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?" (Richard Dawkins)

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71099 Apr 8, 2014
SPINOZA IS WRONG

“God is the indwelling and not the transient cause of all things.”

- Baruch Spinoza

JOEL: WRONG.

If G-d is only the indwelling entity in the cosmos but not the cosmic manifestation itself (by being its source) nor the transcendent being which exceeds his own cosmic manifestation and which rises above its own immanence in the cosmic manifestation then this G-d is some kind of entity that's conditioned by the cosmos in which it dwells.

G-d, by which I mean the Supreme Consciousness with its inherent Energy, is the cosmic manifestation, indwells in it and transcends it.

This reasoning makes far better sense.

Location hidden

#71100 Apr 8, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: can you prove to me, that anyone on this planet today or then is actually innocent according to G-D? when neither the murderer, nor their victims are innocent. if you are on the giving or receiving end of hell and death, you might want to reconsider what you have done to deserve this from G-D. and there was not anyone in sodam and gomorrah, that did not consider themselves innocent either.
Are you now justifying the Holocaust due to a lack of innocence? You claimed Jews violated
G-d's laws and invoked KARMA. Yet, you also claim they are not Jews.

Your cognitive dissonance is getting the best of you.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71101 Apr 8, 2014
Goodbye Rome wrote:
Billary. Go to unsavoryagents dot com for some fine art by an former marine named Sabo. Click on the tab Obama and view his fine work called "Joker-Cope". There are many other works involving Shillary and company. The art industry, run generally by juice, is WONDERFUL!
Yes, Shillary and her photo op with the PU**y Riot Girls is just that, a riot! They are Trotsky loving Fascists. Why would a congress"Lady", Secretary of State, and future Presidential candidate take such an oppurtunity to have a photo op with them? Unless she is a lunatic herself.
Did you know that Northampton Mass is the lesbian capital of America, population-wise?

It's a nice town. We were just there.

Great used record store. And we had Yak dumplings for lunch!(Tibetan restaurant..)

Location hidden

#71103 Apr 8, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
JOEL: WRONG.
no sht
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
If G-d is only the indwelling entity in the cosmos but not the cosmic manifestation itself (by being its source) nor the transcendent being which exceeds his own cosmic manifestation and which rises above its own immanence in the cosmic manifestation then this G-d is some kind of entity that's conditioned by the cosmos in which it dwells.
G-d, by which I mean the Supreme Consciousness with its inherent Energy, is the cosmic manifestation, indwells in it and transcends it.
This reasoning makes far better sense.
You are putting limitations on the term "indwelling".

Location hidden

#71104 Apr 8, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy suffered from Clinton's failures directing Fannie/Freddie to purchase sub prime loans.
The security of this country suffered from Clinton ignoring bin laden and al qaeda for 8 years thinking it was a law enforcement problem. We all paid the price of such folly on 911.
Obama has done absolutely nothing to improve the plight of the middle class, in fact it has gotten worse for them under him. Obama also borrowed $ 7 Trillion expecting our children to pay back his shovel ready stimulus and massive deficits. Obama has dug a hole so deep for this country, that he once called it unpatriotic, that will take years to recover from.
And now would you like a list of his lies used to cover his incompetence from Fast and Furious to the NSA to the IRS to Benghazi to Obamacare to http://www.endalldisease.com/obama-lies/
Benghazi!
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71105 Apr 8, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton left Bush a budget surplus and Bush tripled the debt. Cutting taxes and not paying for 2 wars and Medicare Rx benefit. He sent innocent young Americans to be blown up and killed in a war in Iraq - nothing to do with 9/11 (by his own admission) and no threat to use whatsoever. He lied us into that war. And that's lie that cost lives and limbs and brain injuries. Then he kept us there and let the next guy worry about getting us out.

True about Bin Laddin. Clinton could/should done more. When the USS Cole was attacked, toward the end of his term, we were still working on just who had done it. It was a work in progress when 9/11 happened. Both admins were guilty on that one - fair enough. The enemy was elusive. You can't just starting bombing countries for no reason, as Bush did with Iraq.

We were losing jobs at 750,000/month as Obama was being sworn in in 2009. Were these his fault? Clinton's? Get serious. This has been reversed though not fast enough. This was a very deep recession and it's a very slow recovery.

W started TARP (and also started fast and furious). The stimulus money was borrowed to prevent full fledged world-wide depression (and currency collapse) which was accomplished.
Yes, things could have (and were on track to) been far worse than they were. W basically trashed the country in every way imaginable (inc our reputation and world standing) and then he handed the keys to the next guy "president blackenstein" (as bill maher says)

I suppose you're one of the ones till looking for the black guy's birth certificate? you know,, the Kenyan commie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News County clerk's employees detained early Monday 2 hr King Joe Zarate 1
News Fred Brito fired again for using a false name (Mar '07) Sun flynnlaci 26
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) May 30 RoseAnne 6,410
affrique (May '12) May 24 gab 230
News The devil is in the application (Apr '09) May 21 Yin Simons 5
News Las Cruces man charged for biting girlfriend, h... (Mar '11) May 18 juanita 54
News Las Cruces robbery suspected located, charged May 15 King Joe Zarate 2
More from around the web

Las Cruces People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]