Review: CD Dental Lab
Iam Nottadog

Albuquerque, NM

#1 May 25, 2013
The tangled and confused furrball hackers at CD Dental Lab Las Cruces NM 213 S Martinez St have done a royal job of botching my dentures, not once but twice! My uppers were sent in for a re-lining back in December. They were returned to my dentist a few days later. I knew as soon as the dental assistant put them in my paw that something was very wrong, since they seemed to be about 3 times as heavy as when they were sent in.

When I put them in, the pain to my gums was very severe, the worst ever. My dental-vet, who is really very good and of no blame in this matter, made a number of efforts to file and shave them into a better fit. Each time I re-inserted them was still seriously painful though. After a time, I noticed CD Dental Las Cruces NM had given me a 1/4" overbite. I have never had an overbite, with either dentures or my original ivories. Woofever inspired these cognitively challenged Labrador Breath Boneheads to provide me one at this late time in my life I have no clue.

My very good and painless (usually) fang-vet heroically said ok, we will make you a new set of credentials. This of course requires many visits for fittings, moldings and woofcetera. So between sending the 1st set in and waiting for the remakes to arrive took about FIVE MONTHS, during which time I had NO TEEFFFF. What kind of third tier kennel are you can-tipping, dumpster-diving drooling hyenas running? Thank you again to all the mangy wonder mutts at CD Dental Las Cruces NM.

My replacement upper set arrived a few days ago. After some fitting and fumbling, I noticed that:
1)The molars are a different shade than the front teefff.
2) The shade of the uppers does not match the lowers.

My dentures are at least 3 different colors, a truly original and custom job. Have another pull on that bottle or Mad Dog 20/20, you marvels of medical miscarriage, miscalling, neglect, sloth, sabotage and dogbauchery. Me thinks a German Shepherd would look good attached to your rearward tender spots.

Are these Mensa Members color-blind? Are they totally out to lunch? Did they over-smoke the herbal refreshments from Mr. Happy Bag? Are they completely lacking in caring and compassion for the periodontal disadvantaged and distressed? Did they miss their distemper shot booster? Are they barking mad? Squirrel happy? It is readily apparent to me that they have fleas. Does one of them have a personal grudge against me, a humble and hard-toiling work-dog? Does God hate me? Woof is the explanation for this incredible run of total and complete incompetence? The answer is a great mystery to me and absowooflutely un-doggable (Iam say it's a word).

In fairness, Iam wearing said devices now as I paw the keyboard, and must say the fit is really quite good, even if the teeth are multi-colored and took FIVE MONTHS to arrive, during which time I had NO TEEFFF!(I wonder if anyone noticed?)

I was at the fang-vet for the 2nd time today for a molding/measuring or woofever they do for a new set, which is being made by a different lab, thankfully, blessedly, about woofing time!

To finish being fitted there will be several more return visits, and then more visits for grinding, filing, rasping, hammer/chiseling, belt-sanding etc to get the next set to fit properly, and yes, it often involves PAIN. This has been a huge time waster, for myself and my patiently plodding vet (a mid-western one speed type, possibly a Schnauzer/Terrier mix?) Re-lining usually takes 2-3 days, but this lab has managed to turn that into a 7 month saga. Howeverwoof, after so many trips to the fang-vet, Iam pleased to report that Iam no longer afraid of vacuum cleaners! Results are hard to argue with. Thank you woof again to the running dog/jackal, low down, hydrant-fungus licking mongrel coyotes at CD Dental Las Cruces NM.

More Tragic and Heart Wrenching Victims of CD Dental Lab Las Cruces NM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 3 hr Patty 6,476
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 hr groidsmashet 71,961
aggies football program blows 23 hr juan 2
News DASO under scrutiny over service cuts Mon ted 9
News CrimeFBI: Violent crimes drop in Las CrucesFBI:... Mon silvia 1
News Prep Football: Hawks, Dawgs meet in key matchup Oct 4 Eagles1 3
News Football: Mayfield spoils Carlsbad's home opener Oct 3 Ex cavemen 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Las Cruces Mortgages