Gang member pleads guilty in assault ...

Gang member pleads guilty in assault case (12:05 p.m.)

There are 96 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Mar 17, 2011, titled Gang member pleads guilty in assault case (12:05 p.m.). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

A gang member has accepted a plea deal a year after shooting at a car of people he thought were laughing at him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Silverback

Albuquerque, NM

#99 Mar 18, 2011
jnnm: So is smoking marijuana, but I bet that hasn't stopped you from toking.
EricTheRed

Brighton, MI

#100 Mar 18, 2011
Ranger504 wrote:
They have all the power in the world as long as they have the means and 7.1 grams of his livlihood was found in his pocket. WAKE UP AMERICA!!!! As long as these a$$holes have the power they are going to think they are invincible. Money is power, wether you like it or not, and right now they have control of a BILLION dollar industry.
If money is power, and they have $1B, how do you recommend stripping them of this power?(This is a sincere question.)
Zuniga

Albuquerque, NM

#101 Mar 18, 2011
What a worthless coward
Chris sanchez

United States

#102 Mar 18, 2011
Nothing but haters my kid is very taking Care of and I do got a job and money if people fuck with then that's on them i did nothing wrong buy my police reports and ull see the real facts and those so called gangsters where tryn to run me off the road so I did what I had to do end of story
And I never robbed any one
what

Santa Fe, NM

#103 Mar 22, 2011
Chris sanchez wrote:
Nothing but haters my kid is very taking Care of and I do got a job and money if people fuck with then that's on them i did nothing wrong buy my police reports and ull see the real facts and those so called gangsters where tryn to run me off the road so I did what I had to do end of story
Then why did you plead guilty?
HIS COUSIN

Albuquerque, NM

#104 Mar 23, 2011
Chris sanchez wrote:
Mijo, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME defending yourself to people who do not know anything about you or your life! The people who post comments, sit all high and mighty in their glass homes throwing rocks ANONYMOUSLY! Who are they to pass judgement? It sure is easy to say who is who and what is what when you don't put your real name or face to your comment! RIGHT?!!
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP MIJO!
Your Cousin J, From Your Dad's Side
Captain America

Las Cruces, NM

#105 Mar 23, 2011
HIS COUSIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Mijo, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME defending yourself to people who do not know anything about you or your life! The people who post comments, sit all high and mighty in their glass homes throwing rocks ANONYMOUSLY! Who are they to pass judgement? It sure is easy to say who is who and what is what when you don't put your real name or face to your comment! RIGHT?!!
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP MIJO!
Y'all are a bunch of p-ussies if you need a gun to prove you're a man or are so thin skinned when some fool laughs at you.
HIS COUSIN

Albuquerque, NM

#106 Mar 24, 2011
Captain America wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all are a bunch of p-ussies if you need a gun to prove you're a man or are so thin skinned when some fool laughs at you.
LOL! I'm not sure why u replied to my comment! First off I'm a lady! "J" is Short for Jessica! 2nd you don't know me or my cousin to call us out! Do you know why he shot? Or are you sittin pretty in your glass house? If you are without sin then throw a stone! I was a trouble maker when I was a kid too, Now i'm a Christian, mother; married to my children's father,home owner and am pursuing a Masters in Nursing to be a Practioner. If I can turn it around, anyone can; even Chris! You can't believe everything you read in the paper! I don't condone his actions, but I do believe in self defense when appropriate measures are taken. I was a tough girl and would get into street fights all the time, but times are not like that anymore! He can't bring his fists to a gun fight! All I wanted to do was encourage him not to let all the rude comments and threats get him down! If the real background story on him and his actions where posted you might not be so quick to judge! When you're backed into a corner you come out fighting, I'm just trying to get him out of that corner!:)
Hektorr

Albuquerque, NM

#107 Mar 24, 2011
Very fruity...both you and your cowardly low life cousin.
Rick O Shea

Farmington, NM

#108 Mar 24, 2011
HIS COUSIN wrote:
<quoted text>
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP MIJO!
That's right. Don't waste your time defending yourself to others that are sick of all you wannabe dip s h i t s shooting each other in the streets of our community. Save it for the jury. Truth is we could care less about your pathetic rationale for the damage caused by you and the rest of your worthless Hood Rat hommies. As for the anonymous posts that are used to comment. I'm sure your piece of trash family members and friends leave their ID when they do their drive bys right? H e l l, most of the time the dumb
a s s' shoot up the wrong house.
really

Santa Fe, NM

#109 Mar 24, 2011
HIS COUSIN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I'm not sure why u replied to my comment! First off I'm a lady! "J" is Short for Jessica! 2nd you don't know me or my cousin to call us out! Do you know why he shot? Or are you sittin pretty in your glass house? If you are without sin then throw a stone! I was a trouble maker when I was a kid too, Now i'm a Christian, mother; married to my children's father,home owner and am pursuing a Masters in Nursing to be a Practioner. If I can turn it around, anyone can; even Chris! You can't believe everything you read in the paper! I don't condone his actions, but I do believe in self defense when appropriate measures are taken. I was a tough girl and would get into street fights all the time, but times are not like that anymore! He can't bring his fists to a gun fight! All I wanted to do was encourage him not to let all the rude comments and threats get him down! If the real background story on him and his actions where posted you might not be so quick to judge! When you're backed into a corner you come out fighting, I'm just trying to get him out of that corner!:)
No Chris is a THUG! Just like JT, Paloz and all the other Eastsiders. Stealing a man's chain is not being backed into a corner. Neither is shooting at a car because you thought someone laughed at you. You know what is scary? Your comments sound so much like JT's family. No one wants to admit that their loved one is a problem and needs to be dealt with.
JjJ

Las Cruces, NM

#110 Mar 24, 2011
HIS COUSIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Darlin' you claim to be a lot of things but be clear on this one...you are no lady.
So sick

Albuquerque, NM

#111 Mar 24, 2011
Instead of telling him it's ok why don't you or some of your famila slap the shit out of him and tell him to quit being such a dbag.
GAG

Las Cruces, NM

#112 Mar 24, 2011
HIS COUSIN wrote:
<quoted text>
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP MIJO!
Gag me with a spoon! You're repulsive just like all the rest of them gang losers! You bet, we throw alright and it's punches not bullets!! Beotch!
common sense

Las Cruces, NM

#113 Mar 25, 2011
Chris sanchez wrote:
Your kid is "very taken care of" by whom? Do you have medical insurance that paid for the birth of your kid or did you spend that money on the dope you were arrested for carrying at the hospital on the day your child was born? Just who is taking care of your kid? Are we paying for it with medicaid, housing assistance and food stamps? Judging by your use of the English language in your comments I suggest that use use some of your time to increase your grammar skills.
neighborhood watch

Glendale, AZ

#114 Jan 18, 2013
His mother is the one who consents with chris and her other two sons. She is the one who approves of them dealing drugs and goes to the extent of driving them to pick it up. She is living large driving new vehicles and remodeling her home on her income only. Come on now, two income house- holds don't even have the luxury of driving a new car every other year to put food on the table and pay for basic living necessities. Her two youngest sons were just arrested in October for assaulting and officer.

As far as I'm concerned, it is their Mother Martha who raised her sons to do whatever it takes to make money to be able to support her money hungry life style and the boys fin for themselves. What grown woman would put braces on her teeth while her kids go about with crooked teeth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 29 min Nicki 6,993
News NMSU student promotes understanding with free Q... Dec 4 Khan the liar 3
Ivan Dec 1 Yep 2
daso and da office - another $210 k loss Nov 28 SycNtired 3
ABQ Rail Runner Is Excellent Nov 28 Las Cruces Needs It2 1
da dantonio released two officers involved in j... Nov 26 Wow 1
nita tredway/rusak (Mar '15) Nov 21 Nita rusak 15

Las Cruces Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance