Correctional officer accused of rape

Correctional officer accused of rape

There are 14 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Sep 18, 2008, titled Correctional officer accused of rape. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

A correctional officer for a state prison facility in Las Cruces was arrested Wednesday, accused of sexual assault.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

what

Encino, NM

#1 Sep 18, 2008
They are not officers by any means. They are babysitters and do deserve the title officer.
Someone

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Sep 18, 2008
Not the first and not going to be the last!
among you soon

United States

#3 Sep 18, 2008
Yea, Yea? Big yawn!
stuff for brains

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Sep 18, 2008
If an officer does it, it's rape. If done bya fellow inmate, it's a routine occurrence that'll never be reported.

And it could be discrimination too, if "Michael Clark" claims to be an Anglo. It's hard to tell ethnicity by family name in NM, see Gov. Richardson for a vey open example.
shimmy shake

San Diego, CA

#5 Sep 18, 2008
Oh brother...*rolls eyes*
Pookie

Las Cruces, NM

#6 Sep 18, 2008
I don't see what he did wrong.
lulu

Las Cruces, NM

#7 Sep 18, 2008
I heard she was a *H*O* and also heard she got PI'd at him and accused him....who knows!!!
WHateva

United States

#8 Sep 18, 2008
what wrote:
They are not officers by any means. They are babysitters and do deserve the title officer.
First of all learn how to type and second you shouldn't speak unless you have worked around hundreds of convicted criminals with nothing on you but spray. I learned alot from corrections and now probably make a hell of alot more money then you.
Michelle

Las Cruces, NM

#9 Sep 18, 2008
stuff for brains wrote:
If an officer does it, it's rape. If done bya fellow inmate, it's a routine occurrence that'll never be reported.
And it could be discrimination too, if "Michael Clark" claims to be an Anglo. It's hard to tell ethnicity by family name in NM, see Gov. Richardson for a vey open example.
I know Michael Clark very well and he's Hispanic. It's also hard for me to believe he did this. Of course there are always two sides to the story but ....innocent until proven guilty.
among you soon

United States

#10 Sep 19, 2008
lulu wrote:
I heard she was a *H*O* and also heard she got PI'd at him and accused him....who knows!!!
Actually, we will never know the "real" truth, so lets not waste a lot of time trying to find out. Let's give em both a time-out for say 3 days, and get back to work!
what

Encino, NM

#11 Sep 19, 2008
WHateva wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all learn how to type and second you shouldn't speak unless you have worked around hundreds of convicted criminals with nothing on you but spray. I learned alot from corrections and now probably make a hell of alot more money then you.
I retired at 44. So money is no problem. Even in all this econmic meess. lol at you babysitter. Keep working and complaining about typing errors. lol x 100
Donna

United States

#12 Sep 19, 2008
Not to worry,the NM DOC is conducting it's own "internal" investigation,justice will be served,or will it?Sort of like a son being accused of wrongdoing and the family gets to do the investigation concerning his livelihood.
AGREE

Las Cruces, NM

#14 Apr 12, 2010
Someone wrote:
Not the first and not going to be the last!
He isnt wanted here in EP, for those same reasons. Not the last for sure.
laughing

Las Cruces, NM

#15 Apr 12, 2010
lulu wrote:
I heard she was a *H*O* and also heard she got PI'd at him and accused him....who knows!!!
lulu, with a name like that you sound like a ho. EP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former President Clinton to campaign for Hillar... 11 hr Its you not them 145
attorney general meets in private with bill cli... 23 hr Bloodonhishands 1
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Tue Harold P 6,867
bobsie twins (two liars on stage together) Jun 28 Bloodonhishands 1
please come see me Jun 28 Yes Baby 26
las cruces sun news sucks! Jun 27 Stopthepaperfools 2
affrique (May '12) Jun 26 anonymous 243

Las Cruces Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Las Cruces Mortgages