N.M. State Police: Pedestrian killed ...

N.M. State Police: Pedestrian killed by semi on Interstate-25 n...

There are 5 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Nov 10, 2009, titled N.M. State Police: Pedestrian killed by semi on Interstate-25 n.... In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

New Mexico State Police confirm Interstate 25 is again open after an overnight fatality roughly 20 miles north of Las Cruces.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Freedom Above All

Rio Rancho, NM

#1 Nov 10, 2009
Killed by semi eh?

How exactly did the semi kill the guy? Sounds like something out of a horror/scifi movie! Run for your lives! The truck's driving itself!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximum_Overdriv...

Maybe they should have said something like 'Man dies after being struck on interstate'. Inanimate objects don't kill people all by themselves.
ugh

Nashville, TN

#4 Nov 11, 2009
Stupid people should not say anything.
Sad

Bremerton, WA

#5 Nov 11, 2009
This man has a family who loves him dearly.We are mourning his death and it is not a funny thing or even something to make a joke about. His mother heart is broken and my thoughts go out to his family.
hurt

United States

#6 Nov 11, 2009
I saw what had happen and it was not a good thing i feel for his family
Heidi

Gallup, NM

#7 Nov 11, 2009
It is very sad but think about the poor truck driver who hit him. Also think about the trauma to the emergency workers. I feel badly for everyone involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov. Martinez appoints Las Crucen to judicial p... (Mar '11) 5 hr Als777 34
News Goal of Alamogordo's police chief is transparancy 15 hr Yep 4
News Synthetic marijuana known as K2 or Spice outlaw... (Apr '11) 16 hr Usnjohn 33
looking for wendy clark Tue patrickthompson 1
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Tue Lyrcia 6,852
Victory Austin Trout in Las Vegas Nevada May 21 King Louie 1
affrique (May '12) May 20 anonymous 242
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Las Cruces Mortgages