Family seeks answers about who killed...

Family seeks answers about who killed son

There are 109 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Oct 17, 2009, titled Family seeks answers about who killed son. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

In the early morning hours of July 5, 2009, the Griego family's world stopped. Maximiliano "Max" Griego III and his friend, Mary Gutierrez, had been killed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
FTS

La Luz, NM

#110 Jul 8, 2011
common sense wrote:
Ya know I personally think the crime is already solved. It is STUPID to think that the incarcerated "individual" is responsible. If you know these people you know that max carried a gun everywhere he went... Honestly I think max "accidently" killed aaron and that is why he got his ass kicked so bad before he got his. Just my opinion... Don't hold your breath for apd to spell it out, it aint gonna happen. May they both rest in peace. Amor like fuck
Nope - you are absolutely wrong.... that is not the way it happened.
do tell

Tularosa, NM

#111 Jul 8, 2011
Then why don't you tell us what happened?

Surely someone out there has a conscience. Don't want to talk? Think about how you would feel if it was your daughter or son. I call it God's hand; you can call it karma or whatever you want - justice will come.
common sense

Colorado Springs, CO

#112 Jul 9, 2011
not alone wrote:
<quoted text>
That's probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
What do you think - she beat him up after he shot her? Who would have been there to 'kick his a__' if she had already been shot?
Arrest and convict all involved.
apparently you are unaware that her 16yr old daughter was in the other room... anyway may they both rest in peace
anonymous

United States

#113 Jul 5, 2013
People like cujo and his friends are evil. The most vile murderous villains. I remember german and dave.... very intelligent. But deadly. What happened to them? Running the town with fear and death. Do people reallize these people mean busines? Dave is nuts... glad he left.
anonymous

United States

#114 Jul 5, 2013
Dave is not a good person at all. Totally deranged. He was with cujos girl and lives crazy. He is probably responsible for so many bad things. He is a very evil soul.
anonymous

United States

#116 Jan 5, 2014
Its not hard to figure out. Nicky was always with dave b. Cujo and that dude are always involved in crime. Shootings. Murders.dopeetc..dave is a seriously crazy hombre. He and the neal brothers are mean and spooky. I heard that the german kid and dave died in cujos trailer fire. Then I seen him. He has a black truck with wyoming plates. Stay away from all of them!!!!
Hunter Jones

El Paso, TX

#117 Jan 5, 2014
Maybe the Dingo took the baby.
Hunter Jones

El Paso, TX

#119 Jan 5, 2014
Quigley Down Under wrote:
<quoted text>You know Mate, you may be on to something..
thanks,i think so.
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#120 Jan 5, 2014
Quigley Down Under wrote:
<quoted text>You know Mate, you may be on to something..
He sure is on something!!! Hunter jones aka petro has been sitting ON a 12 inch long blackDILDO for the past three years. Apparently sitting on his mommiesDILDO is now affecting his judgment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
billary for prison 2016 Mon Bloodonhishands 1
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Mon Lofty 6,879
please come see me Mon Yes Baby 27
News NMSU plans to eliminate 126 jobs Mon Really 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sun TWP 72,037
News Felon pleads guilty to possessing firearm Jul 21 Gloria 1
KING OBAMA and billary too! Jul 17 Bloodonhishands 1

Las Cruces Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance