Detour Friday, Saturday on Triviz Drive

Detour Friday, Saturday on Triviz Drive

There are 1 comment on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Mar 1, 2013, titled Detour Friday, Saturday on Triviz Drive. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Northbound traffic on Triviz Drive will detour Friday and Saturday through Fairbanks Drive, off of Madrid Avenue and Fairfax Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

grumpy gringo

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Mar 1, 2013
What a <bleep> mess. Absolutely no notice unless one happened to see the tiny notice in the paper.

How about putting this information on local TV and radio? What makes folks think I'm constantly looking for road closures on the WWW and social media?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lcpd no confidence vote Sep 19 Bloodonhishands 3
News Convicted stalker running for Pearce's seat as ... Sep 12 Marie 6
News DEA conducts raid at Phat Glass in Las Cruces Sep 12 grateful for DEA ... 1
News Burn Lake sexual activities targeted by authori... (Sep '10) Sep 6 Jimmy Aid 145
News Undersheriff slides into new position with OCSO (Apr '13) Sep 6 Nojoke 45
News County woman suspected in stealing 83-year-olda Aug 30 Stagnant 1
News Couple charged with child abuse (11:06 a.m.) (Feb '08) Aug 29 Randy Dickey 13

Las Cruces Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Las Cruces Mortgages