bpl 13

Juarez, Mexico

#187 Jan 23, 2014
3.9 orale morio tarzan
puro pedo

Las Cruces, NM

#188 Jan 24, 2014
LC-NM wrote:
Out here in LC there are gangs. NORTHSIDE14, SUR,ES,WS, NSDA(BLUE RAG), BROWNPRIDE, VML-MESQUITE/LAS CRUCES, BLOOD, CRIP, CMF. At school there are a lot of SUR but they ain't down for their shit, me my homies from NORTE 14 run this bitch. And then you got the bitch ass taggers and skaters. AQUI PARA ALMIGHTY NORTE PURO CATORCE 14
puro hablando. ya vetece con sus mam*madas. you run nuffin aye. just run your mouf homie.

I wrote a song fer chu aye:

"Jus' runnin' your mouf homie....homie...homie homie....homie homie.......ta ta ta ra ta...homie"
el trazan bpl 13

Mexico, Mexico

#190 Feb 17, 2014
what up putos..,,, estuve muerto unos cuatos meses por unos culeros mara savatruchas .estuve en cama por unos cuetasos en mi estomago pero no ay blonca ..no tengo miedo ala muete ..al rato puro bpl 13
bpl13

Mexico, Mexico

#191 Apr 13, 2014
my face book ELtarzan
Ken Evers

Santa Fe, NM

#192 Jun 18, 2014
LC-NM wrote:
Out here in LC there are gangs. NORTHSIDE14, SUR,ES,WS, NSDA(BLUE RAG), BROWNPRIDE, VML-MESQUITE/LAS CRUCES, BLOOD, CRIP, CMF. At school there are a lot of SUR but they ain't down for their shit, me my homies from NORTE 14 run this bitch. And then you got the bitch ass taggers and skaters. AQUI PARA ALMIGHTY NORTE PURO CATORCE 14
These wanna-be gangs in LC are nothing. No clout, no money, no respect, and fruitcakes thinking that they are someone important. They are worthless worms looking for recognition but getting none. Stop playing girls! Go back inside of the trailer.
AltidoreRosa

United States

#194 Sep 6, 2014
gringo wrote:
yea we have some nice gang's here in Las Cruces, they are a real group of losers. Keep your little kid's locked up and safe because them Mexican Bad ass's love to molest little kids, especially after they shoot up some smack.... Watch out for the one's that leave there kids chained up with the pitbull in the yard they are bad
Maybe you should stfu and stop judging ! I'm a Mexican , I graduated from Harvard university I'm a Doctor at the age of 25 I got myself 3 scholarships with my hard work ! I grew up with pit bulls in my house I was raised by the streets I had a family full of gangsters but you know what these gangster do to me ! Protect me from racist mofos like you, pressured me to work hard and be some one in life so no white ass trash can step on me and say I'm less than anyone else so don't think your better than anyone cause your not homeboy. Us Mexicans work hard to get what we want . some gangsters are old school and act though to protect their kids cause they know the real struggle of life out their ! Their not the ones kidnaping kids look at the news all you see are white crack heads abusing their kids open your eyes to the real life
DesertLady

Santa Fe, NM

#195 Sep 16, 2014
Mike wrote:
I am a police officer in Las Cruces. We have hundreds of so called gang members. The city police do a good job of keeping them in check. I can't stand the fact that they drive all over town in their low riders but they know better than to cause a lot of problems. I think we are in for worse times in New Mexico because we have some crazy law makers doing everything they can to give criminals the right to get away with everything. To be honest I plan to move away when I retire. For the most part you can live a life in Las Cruces without having any problems with any little shaved head losers that call themselves gang members.
I have lived in Las Cruces, NM for almost 5 years now, and yes you will see young men with their tats, loud music coming from their cars, and some look like they hate the world! Las Cruces is a city of over 100,000 residents and I personally think the city has changed so much since the year 2000 with the building of all new homes and new neighborhoods and still being built, more golf courses, new State Police Station, New Fire and Police Stations, new stores, and people coming to Las Cruces, NM with their retirements from other states and regions of the U.S.A, young military families, federal employees, etc. People who are active in their neighborhoods and communities, things change and the status quo needs to change or go elsewhere, that includes gang members! I have heard many gang members moving north, so Las Cruces Police and community members are doing their jobs, dropping a dime on the trouble makers. Look around, in new developments you see that young police officers are buying home with special financing being offered to them. On one street alone, we have Dona Ana County Sheriff, Las Cruces Police Officer, and a New Mexico State Police office all own homes, and I am talking about homes priced less then $125,000! Advice to some newbies to Las Cruces, do your research, get educated and informed on the various neighborhoods throughout the city. I have also had the experience, what some might view as a male gang member all tatted up, with his wife beater T'shirt on, hold a door for me and great me with smile. Troublemakers are like thieves, they look for an opportunity and will take....citizens of this city do not give them opportunity, it is up to us. Look to our elected politicians local and federal, who will not secure our border, that is where the real problem is! They do not do their job, kick them out of office after one term in office! We are responsible for the quality of our own lives and our communities!
Jack

Las Cruces, NM

#196 Nov 11, 2014
Yep we have gang problem in Las Cruces. The biggest gang of ruthless dope dealers, thieves and common goons is called LCPD. The car thieves call themselves DACSO ......If we put those two groups in prison , it would be a lot safer around here, but who is going to do that ??? Spiderman??
Jack

Las Cruces, NM

#197 Nov 11, 2014
Mike wrote:
I am a police officer in Las Cruces. We have hundreds of so called gang members. The city police do a good job of keeping them in check. I can't stand the fact that they drive all over town in their low riders but they know better than to cause a lot of problems. I think we are in for worse times in New Mexico because we have some crazy law makers doing everything they can to give criminals the right to get away with everything. To be honest I plan to move away when I retire. For the most part you can live a life in Las Cruces without having any problems with any little shaved head losers that call themselves gang members.
Yep we have gang problem in Las Cruces. The biggest gang of ruthless dope dealers, thieves and common goons is called LCPD. The car thieves call themselves DACSO ......If we put those two groups in prison , it would be a lot safer around here, but who is going to do that ??? Spiderman??
Drifter

United States

#198 Nov 11, 2014
My God....Sounds like this town is full of low class Mexican trash..
US Citizen

Las Cruces, NM

#199 Nov 14, 2014
Drifter wrote:
It is, and getting worse by the day.
Jack

Las Cruces, NM

#200 Tuesday Nov 25
Drifter wrote:
Low class mexican trash in uniforms..how do you think they all buying brand new homes ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr JOEL 70,988
kimberly Clown face atencio 13 hr worried citizen 1
Ariel Dougherty and Sophia Peron: Financial woe... 19 hr Spaceman 12
Diversity issues at NMSU raised during regents ... Dec 15 Help 1
what happened on Solano lastnight? Dec 15 worried citizen 1
Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied (Jun '11) Dec 14 bush 2016 12,365
las cruces sun news - going out of business Dec 13 Bloodonhishands 14
Las Cruces Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Las Cruces People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Las Cruces News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Las Cruces

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:47 pm PST