Gang problems in Las Cruces
A Mexican

Fort Worth, TX

#159 Sep 7, 2012
Chiva wrote:
This is the type of people that Obama gave amnesty to. Now all these lowlifes will have a drivers liscense to do drivebys and you know these punks won't have insurance when they run into you. Thanks to a worthless President that won't seal our borders!
Why do you not mind your own business and worry about your self? This is advise I am giving you get uninsured motorist or full coverage if you can afford it and ignore those gangster kids and Obama did not give amnesty yet just the right for illegal immigrants from other country's not just Mexico to go to school who cares if it wasn't for Mexicans doing all the hard work you would have to do it quit being racist!
bpl13

Mexico

#160 Sep 8, 2012
puro brown pride locos el tarzan
CMDUB

Albuquerque, NM

#161 Dec 14, 2012
shhhut yo ass up bacon strip
estupido

Tewksbury, MA

#162 Dec 14, 2012
These little gangsters need an asskicking. Get these lazy pigs to do something.
PLON DOGG

Alamogordo, NM

#164 Dec 24, 2012
East Sied up come out and play merry x-mess
Gangstastupid

Tewksbury, MA

#165 Dec 26, 2012
PLON DOGG wrote:
East Sied up come out and play merry x-mess
Pull your head out of yourazz and get to work you damned bum. The cops need to arrest everyone that looks like a shthead. Baggy pants, in the can. Big azz shirts in the can.
Pata

Mesa, AZ

#166 Dec 31, 2012
Militia wrote:
Iv lived in Las Cruces for the last 26 years in the worst area for all those years. The wannabe gang bangers? wannabes. They break into old people homes and steal stupid shit and call themselves tough. Get that weak shit out of here. Iv seen it all: 8 ball, SUR 13, Razas, hell even wanna be skin heads if you can believe that crap! Tell you what, they are small timers who have no real concept of power OR control. Just bunch of low life emos. The real ones are the
actual cartels. The cartels especially Juarez uses these worthless peasants to pushout the garbage but the cartels dont mess around....truuussst me i know quite a few of them very well. They dress well and are professional. Not these low life scums who call themselves hard because they tagged a run down home then steal some old man's 1980's tube TV. get that shit out of here seriously. Iv seen them all and they are afraid of me. And they should be. Real power commands real respect and not just in the shitty parts of Las Cruces like these worthless peasants with mom and pop guns. Las Cruces is fine, its got some wannabe mexican trash stealing stupid shit making lil cash from shitty drug sell. But overall its a poor town with not much potential for real crime like Phoenix or El Paso. I deal with the real big boys not this back alley shit stains.
I agree with you. Lot's of little snot nose punks.
NRA

Montgomery, AL

#168 Jan 5, 2013
Just remember this you little gangbanging punks, if you come to my house remember. The locked door you just kicked in, was locked for your protection. Good Luck.
bpl 13

Mexico

#170 Feb 28, 2013
que rollo.... soy el tarzan y que estoy unido con mis canales los mejicles de juaritos... y tengo mi familia de sodados en mexico de brown pride locotes... y son locos y me estoy aguitando.. con mis canales de las cruces. que rollo con ese animo. yo los conosi locos. y aora que homies brown pride locos por sienpre. yo estoy en mexico city con el barrio al 100%... me aguitan carnales.. pero yo si boy a tirar brown pride por vida ... al rato bpl13
George

Albuquerque, NM

#171 Mar 1, 2013
Mike wrote:
I am a police officer in Las Cruces. We have hundreds of so called gang members. The city police do a good job of keeping them in check. I can't stand the fact that they drive all over town in their low riders but they know better than to cause a lot of problems. I think we are in for worse times in New Mexico because we have some crazy law makers doing everything they can to give criminals the right to get away with everything. To be honest I plan to move away when I retire. For the most part you can live a life in Las Cruces without having any problems with any little shaved head losers that call themselves gang members.
More and more it is becoming very difficult to tell the difference between criminals, law enforcement and politicians.
Roudy

Grass Valley, CA

#172 Mar 7, 2013
I am just wondering, I know somebody who just moved there and they say it is a great place to live. Been thinking of checking it out. I am not interested in moving to a "gangland" .

What is the real story?
Dump

Tewksbury, MA

#173 Mar 8, 2013
Roudy wrote:
I am just wondering, I know somebody who just moved there and they say it is a great place to live. Been thinking of checking it out. I am not interested in moving to a "gangland" .
What is the real story?
Las Cruces used to be a nice little affordable college town. Today, Las Cruces is a dump. It is primarily owned by retirees from everywhere else on the planet. Housing prices are ridiculous for what you are getting. Apparently, no one told NM that the housing market took a dump. There are a lot of little shitheads that require an azzkicking. Dropout rates are in the 40+ percent. A good paying job is about 10 bucks an hour. A pile of lazy people work at white sands and the university. The local government is either corrupt or retarded. Las Cruces holds the #1 spot for business unfriendly on the planet. There are a lot of police and theys pend their time trying to give people tickets while ignoring the criminal element. It is well known where all of this tends to be, so they are either on the take or too stupid to figure things out. As previously stated, Las Cruces used to be a nice place. It is a dump with nothng going for it.
Liz

United States

#174 Apr 25, 2013
I was born and raised in Las Cruces , NM. My family moved out of Cruces when I was a teen. Will never go back, have the worst child hood memories there. That was 13 years ago, the gangs and drive-by shooting. Worst place for a teen, the bad influence will get them in trouble. I know so many people that are serving half of there life in prison or dead. Police gets the wrong people!
Shthead Patrol

Tewksbury, MA

#175 Apr 28, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text> More and more it is becoming very difficult to tell the difference between criminals, law enforcement and politicians.
These little punks are nothing but shtheads. The cops don't do a thing to them. They live off of their parents. They walk around with their pants down to their ankles. Like we want to see their skinny azzes walkin around pulling their pants up. They all think they are black and talk black. They walk around limping cuase they hear some jackazz on the radio singing about being shot and walking around with a limp. They are total shtheads.

I loved NRAs posting. Need signs everywhere that say, "shtheads keep out".

Mike the cops says they have these little fkheads in check. No u don't. What do you little hall monitors do about the drug dealing, money laundering and prostitution in las cruces? Everyone in the town knows this sht is going on except the cops? Really?

Citizens of the shthole called las cruces, pass laws banning shtheads. Yeah, it is unconstitutional, but where's the pride in being a shthead?

Parents, pull your heads out of ur azzes, lay down some azz-whoopin and stop ur kids from being shtheads. They wanna show their azz in public, burn their clothes and send them out buttnaked. See if they still walk with a limp and pretend to be badzzes.

Las cruces is a shthole, but the shthead mentality among kids today is a fking epidemic. It is in every fking town of the USA. Time to say, Enough! Start cracking down on shtheads!
lol

United States

#177 May 10, 2013
bpl 13 wrote:
que rollo.... soy el tarzan y que estoy unido con mis canales los mejicles de juaritos... y tengo mi familia de sodados en mexico de brown pride locotes... y son locos y me estoy aguitando.. con mis canales de las cruces. que rollo con ese animo. yo los conosi locos. y aora que homies brown pride locos por sienpre. yo estoy en mexico city con el barrio al 100%... me aguitan carnales.. pero yo si boy a tirar brown pride por vida ... al rato bpl13
Any one know what this guy said?I think he forgot this is not Mexico.
Pedo

Las Cruces, NM

#178 May 10, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Any one know what this guy said?I think he forgot this is not Mexico.
Hey ya I can help you I speak Mex-Barrio. He is basically saying that he's referring to his mex-brown beaners, who lucky by chance crossed the border, are all agruing amoungst themselves and it brings him much sadness to see that his mex-homies still have a brown stick trailing from there fundy-eoo(brown-pride). I believe he is referring that he would like to pull it back and fish them back to mexico so that they all can continue to be ret-ards back in the shanty towns they are so proud of. Other than that he is trying to twist words so they sound cool. For example, burger, or burger-roo, hotdogs, or hotdogness. I believe he is still in the late infancy stage. Go figure? Sometimes I wonder when I see you cars that have license plates that read "Front Chih", or Fronchee? They come out all Juareno looking! Can spot them a mile away with their soccor attire thinking they are all the cheese because they go for some wetbag southern team. Todos de Mexico que vinieron para causar problemas aqui, ya ni lo chin-gan! Vayanse patras compas con todo sus peen-chi familia.
Shthead Patrol

Tewksbury, MA

#179 May 11, 2013
First off, this idiot doesn't even know how to write properly in spanish. Secondly, he's a fcking moron. Brown pride. Cut the sht out! You want to be proud, do something useful and drop ur barrio1r, sur 13 BS. Do something meaningful with your life. Take care of your family. Educate your kids. Love your wife. The fcking barrio doesn't even like ur silly assez. I can't satnd listening to all these dumb fcks saying "barrio 80" "barrio 5". If the people in the barrios had any good sense and the cops didn't have their heads up their azzes, they'd allow shthead hunting as a sport.
bpl13

Torreón, Mexico

#181 Aug 23, 2013
luz berde pedo cuidado con tu espalda ...todos mis perros . te ban a buscas.pinche rassita todos los barrios de new mexico sur13, esl13, vml, wsl, dañaneros, mexican pride, y brown pridelocos fosquen a ese puto pedo y uastede jusgenlo . pinche r4ascita
BPL13

Mexico

#182 Sep 23, 2013
KE PASO CHIGELO 4M 8GTRD 187 Z18
BROWN SIDER M

Culiacán, Mexico

#184 Nov 27, 2013
BPL13 Z18 Z40 LISTOS COMANDO MUERTE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mesilla valley pet resort 20 hr WordyBirdy 1
News A local intstitution Thu guest 2
Toxic Sewer Sludge Sold as Potting Soil Wed Davin O Tool 3
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 71,944
News Gov. Martinez appoints Las Crucen to judicial p... (Mar '11) Aug 25 Robbie 23
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Aug 15 Sam A 6,450
News Tempers flare over proposed food stamps changes Aug 11 Joel 69
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Las Cruces Mortgages