city council refuses to follow the law!

Posted in the Las Cruces Forum

invicta

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jun 26, 2013
Why is it that our Mayor & City Council expects the people of Las Cruces to follow Laws when they will not.
The Racket the City Has been running with Red Flex has been found Unlawful by at least two Judges the latest Judge Arrieta of Dona Anna County,who took a couple of years carefully studying the facts.See www.thenewspaper.com for the details.

The City of Albuquerque got rid of the Scam when they found it was unlawful and against the Constitution.
Las Cruces is the only City in the State that still will not obey the law! Yet the City decides to once again appeal the case. Appeal to who?

The State has found the Scam illegal several years ago and pulled it from all State Roads yet our Mayor & Council still keep running the Scam against the people of this City.
They tried to break other laws like the cut off of services,impounding cars etc. to keep this Scam going.
The Worst Crime that a Politician ,or City Official can do is to run a known illegal Scam,or disobey the Constitution.
These Egotist are so desperate for money and the feeling that they are right when they are shown to be wrong,it is beyond all reason,and Shame.
Do you really want to keep these people in office?
They have proven what they really are. Time for a total recall!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allen Theaters drops screenings of 'The Intervi... 2 hr LocalJhon 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,138
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) 9 hr leading news comm... 174
Fred Brito fired again for using a false name (Mar '07) 16 hr myself 22
Ariel Dougherty and Sophia Peron: Financial woe... Dec 20 scammed 17
Wi-Power high-speed Internet, Digital phone ser... (Jun '10) Dec 20 Tell Me AnotherOne 58
BREAKING: Shooting reported near South Main and... (Mar '11) Dec 19 manny mf loc 77
Las Cruces Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Las Cruces People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Las Cruces News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Las Cruces

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:56 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:56PM