Las Cruces Sun-News - Flores pleads n...

Las Cruces Sun-News - Flores pleads not guilty to child abuse, ...

There are 14 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jan 7, 2008, titled Las Cruces Sun-News - Flores pleads not guilty to child abuse, .... In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Robert Flores, 23, signed a waiver and pleaded not guilty to charges of child abuse and evidence tampering.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

L Stevens

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2008
I am sorry, but I truly think that anyone that kills a baby/small child should get life. He took a life from someone who did nothing to him, but was in the way for his need for BEER! Mr. Flores may have been a good student and overall person, but when you get right down to it, he is selfish and only cared about himself. COme on 18 years WILL NOT AND IS NOT ENOUGH TIME, I am hoping for life! I don't know how Mr. Flores can look at himself in a mirror!

This has happened in my family, and it does leave a hole in your heart that can never be filed. I think that the punishment for these crimes is not hard enough. I look at it this was, a baby can not do anything bad enough to warrant their own death.

I could go on and on and let me tell you I do, when the killer of our little one comes up for parol every year!
BIG DADDY

Los Alamos, NM

#2 Jan 8, 2008
well welcome to america!!!!!! thank your politics and everyone around.......the moan and grown and complain about certain things so they get out!!!!!!!!!ITS AMERICA!!!!!!!I AM SO PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!!!!
Never for Kalynne

Hobbs, NM

#3 Jan 9, 2008
L Stevens wrote:
I am sorry, but I truly think that anyone that kills a baby/small child should get life. He took a life from someone who did nothing to him, but was in the way for his need for BEER! Mr. Flores may have been a good student and overall person, but when you get right down to it, he is selfish and only cared about himself. COme on 18 years WILL NOT AND IS NOT ENOUGH TIME, I am hoping for life! I don't know how Mr. Flores can look at himself in a mirror!
This has happened in my family, and it does leave a hole in your heart that can never be filed. I think that the punishment for these crimes is not hard enough. I look at it this was, a baby can not do anything bad enough to warrant their own death.
I could go on and on and let me tell you I do, when the killer of our little one comes up for parol every year!
We are the family of Kalynne and we thank you for posting your comment my cousin IS going to though hell because of what he did we ask that everyone kept praying for her and may god bless your family.
L A Stevens

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Jan 9, 2008
Never for Kalynne wrote:
<quoted text>We are the family of Kalynne and we thank you for posting your comment my cousin IS going to though hell because of what he did we ask that everyone kept praying for her and may god bless your family.
We are keeping your family in our prayers, and hopefully Mr. Flores will get what he has coming to him in the court of law.
L A Stevens

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jan 9, 2008
I know that there are 2 funds tht you can donate to in Artesia, please make sure that if you want to donate anything, to make sure it is to the fund for Kalynne and not to the FLores fund, as I am sure that one is going to be used in the defense of a KILLER!
gen

Santa Fe, NM

#6 Jan 12, 2008
a delay in the procrss of putting this whole situation to rest like if its not hard enough to know that he has more time to enjoy freedom while the mother has feelt her whole life been taken from her what kind of consious dose this guy have its not his fault that it was delayed in all hhopefu8lly its a blessing for us that the judge couldnt handle the matter an some one experinced is so dont get too comfortable out ther boy time is short than you think show some remorse so that the world will understand you had to play a big front your whole life an your mother an father never knew the evil side of your being go rot somewere instead of being freee with life in you .... loving memories to lil angel baby
KALYNNE huerta

y

“time to get rid of murderers”

Since: Dec 07

roswell

#7 Jan 12, 2008
this sick idio* needs the chair, first he kills his kid by leaving it in a laundrybascet in the closet so he can go get alcohol, now he says he is not guilty. i would love to find this sucker and beat the breath out of him, he has no right to live, none. and i also bet that his family is sitting there feeling sorry for him, they need to beat the crap out of him!!!!!

roswell

#8 Jan 12, 2008
L A Stevens wrote:
I know that there are 2 funds tht you can donate to in Artesia, please make sure that if you want to donate anything, to make sure it is to the fund for Kalynne and not to the FLores fund, as I am sure that one is going to be used in the defense of a KILLER!
are you saying they actually have a fund to keep this monster out of jail?
gen

Santa Fe, NM

#9 Jan 13, 2008
jessy from roswell wrote:
<quoted text>
yes an its sad no one else can bond out
NICHI

Hobbs, NM

#10 Jan 13, 2008
<quoted text>
Yes there is a fund for his mother and his family at the Artesia Credit Union. We as the Family of baby Kalynne set up a fund for her at the Artesia National Bank because of what that monster did my cousin is recieving bills from the hospital,er,ambulance and funeral services.But yet people are there putting money for that monster to get out of jail and thats what he did. The FLORES FAMILY should be ashamed of this there son caused all this pain and hurt i hope he rots in hell . And by the way keep smiling Mrs.F lores will see whos smiling when they take that monster of a son that you have!!!
Never forget Kalynne

Hobbs, NM

#11 Jan 13, 2008
<quoted text>
In the Artesia Paper there is a fund for the Flores family it does not say what it is for.We as the family of Kalynne now that the Flores family is not paying for any medical bill or funeral bill so we ask what is that fund set up for. Take one guess so that it will help a killer out of jail!! Robert is out free on bail enjoy his life and i hope he enjoys it because when he is locked up again i hope the prisoners that are locked up with him make him suffer just as Kalynne did.
john

Las Cruces, NM

#12 Jan 13, 2008
jessy you have all the right to be mad mad as hell I will send money to your found and also i will send a leter of diaproval to the flores fam fund
kats

Hobbs, NM

#13 Jan 13, 2008
I am truly sorry for your loss of your daughter and i will be sending money to your acct. at the artesia national bank. i can't believe that there would be such a fund for the flores family. PLEASE EVERYONE SEND TO KALYNNE FUND AT THE ARTESIA NATIONAL BANK AND NOT AT THE ARTESIA CREDIT UNION FOR THAT IS THE FUND OF A KILLER!!!!

roswell

#14 Jan 13, 2008
NICHI wrote:
<quoted text>Yes there is a fund for his mother and his family at the Artesia Credit Union. We as the Family of baby Kalynne set up a fund for her at the Artesia National Bank because of what that monster did my cousin is recieving bills from the hospital,er,ambulance and funeral services.But yet people are there putting money for that monster to get out of jail and thats what he did. The FLORES FAMILY should be ashamed of this there son caused all this pain and hurt i hope he rots in hell . And by the way keep smiling Mrs.F lores will see whos smiling when they take that monster of a son that you have!!!
since you are the family i would like to tell you that i am very sorry for your loss and you and your family will be in my prayers.
it is ridiculous that people would even attempt to help this sick monster. i hope he fries on the chair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min Sholem Gollem 72,046
toni lugo cox Fri patrick 1
vigil and the can of worms at daso Dec 14 IGN 2
News Undersheriff slides into new position with OCSO (Apr '13) Dec 13 Irma 58
ken roberts and daso Dec 10 Bloodonhishands 1
LCPS School Superintendent is a DOLT Dec 7 Wayoutthere 2
News Convicted stalker running for Pearce's seat as ... Dec 7 Wayoutthere 8

Las Cruces Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Las Cruces Mortgages