Armed guards at NY paper that reporte...

Armed guards at NY paper that reported gun info

Posted in the Las Cruces Forum

watchman1

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jan 3, 2013
It is ironic that the very News Paper that decided that the Guns were bad and "knee jerked" by publishing Legal gun owners addresses.NOW decides they need ARMED GUARDS ( you know,guys with GUNS) to protect them from what their brainless actions might have caused. eg; Some of the registered gun owners have been the victims of Stalkers, etc.
The Editor also after all this wants other Papers in the area to give her a list of owners in their area,fortunately they have refused the request.
This Editor should be held accountable personally in any Lawsuits for any harm that occurs from this brainless action.
Oh yes if she might have stopped and thought about it she gave every bad guy a perfect shopping list on where to obtain Guns. Nice going.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former President Clinton to campaign for Hillar... 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 74
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 11 hr Linda 6,855
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Mon dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 72,026
One hour air / ecomax May 27 DorianLord 1
News Gov. Martinez appoints Las Crucen to judicial p... (Mar '11) May 26 Lucile 35
News Goal of Alamogordo's police chief is transparancy May 25 Yep 4
News Synthetic marijuana known as K2 or Spice outlaw... (Apr '11) May 25 Usnjohn 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Las Cruces Mortgages