Lea County deputy arrested in child sex investigation (4:27 p.m.)

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

State police say a Lea County sheriff's deputy has been arrested in an investigation involving sex crimes against two children.

Comments (Page 279)

Showing posts 5,561 - 5,580 of5,583
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jessie

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

And what prison did they put him in?
Did he go to the one in Grants NM?
Hobbs

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't really care what you think or say about Rose or Danny! You call all the Defense witnesses liars what did they lie about? Tell us what they lies about? Let's be real here! I think all the lies were from the prosecutions witnesses . I can say they all did a hell of a job! Once again Karma is a real b_____!!!!
Out of all those Defense witnesses NONE of them were there on May 15. In FACT if you must know all they had to talk about was Vincent and Tanya. To me it was like what does that have to do with these girls? Nothing at all. Also I don't believe anyone has to tell you the other victims names that stepped forward, but know this they wanted to tell the jury what Danny did to them, but Danny and his lawyer filed a motion so they could not. I wonder why? Maybe because he knew the more that stepped forward the more the jury would know the truth that he is a very sick man. BUT NONE OF THIS MATTERS BECAUSE HE HAS ALREADY BEEN FOUND GUILTY. So I believe this family is moving on to the next charpter of their lives. Maybe OMG you should do the same. Danny or Rose can't do anything else to get him out. Even on appeals the Judge gave him favor over and over. But God knows what Danny did to these girls and all the others. So he revailed the truth. Here is a tip for you get on your knee's and pray for Danny and Rose's Salvation to Heaven. After what they have done in this life time they can use all the prayers, grace, mercy, and forgiveness from God in Jesus Name.

Oh one last thing... Karma has come around and Danny Surratt is feeling what he has done to all his victims. He has destroyed girls lives, and family's. If you can't see that, then YOU really don't care about the truth.

Since: Apr 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Jessie wrote:
And what prison did they put him in?
Did he go to the one in Grants NM?
Not sure which one, but I believe there was a stop in Las Cruces for evaluation.
FYI

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Grants is a womens prison so he didn't go there. And he did not go to Las Cruces for evaluation. When you enter the prison system in NM it doesn't matter who you are or what you did you are taken to Los Lunas. That is where every prisoner goes through intake then they are placed in a facility from there.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

FYI wrote:
Grants is a womens prison so he didn't go there. And he did not go to Las Cruces for evaluation. When you enter the prison system in NM it doesn't matter who you are or what you did you are taken to Los Lunas. That is where every prisoner goes through intake then they are placed in a facility from there.
Thank you for the correction.
Jessie

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

FYI: Grants also has a mens evalution center for the state of NM.
I worked there for years!
FYI

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Must have been many years ago Jessie. Or they may take certain secret evals there but I have never heard of any man being taken to GRants.I'll check it out and get back to you.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

FYI wrote:
Must have been many years ago Jessie. Or they may take certain secret evals there but I have never heard of any man being taken to GRants.I'll check it out and get back to you.
To be honest with you, I really don't care what prison he goes to, prison is prison! I mayb have misspoke about where he was going for an eval, but pretty sure he was going for one.
SUCKEFREE

Grapeland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

BevOKC wrote:
<quoted text>
Defendant, SA and Atty Alvarez present. Cause comes on for negotiated plea. Defendant advised of charges, penalties and rights on Count 21. Defendant pleads guilty to count 21. Factual basis presented and found PLEA OF GUILTY, filed. JUDGMENT ORDER AND SENTENCE, signed. JUDGMENT-SENTENCE TO ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS, signed. Victim impact statement given. Defendant advised of right to appeal. Defendant remanded to the custody of the Schuyler County Sheriff for transport to DOC.
He got four years on one count. The other 20 counts were dismissed.
Sounds like danny's brother is smarter than danny. 1 count for his brother 4 yrs. One count for danny 18 yrs. But what all comes down too is some sick surratt men, and who knows how many more will come from that family.
crazycat

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

I heard this week your old boy is still thinking he is goig to get out of this mess! And he did nohig wrong
Hobbs

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

crazycat wrote:
I heard this week your old boy is still thinking he is goig to get out of this mess! And he did nohig wrong
While that is not news to anyone. Not to be a smart azz, but that is what his team has said since day one. It will be hard for him to get out. Like they say once your in the system it is hard to get out. And keep in mind he was found guilty twice.

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

crazycat wrote:
He is delusional if he thinks that, or anyone else for that matter!
JustLaughing

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Judged:
Jack wrote:
Do neither one of her boys have anything to do with her? I would expect not?
Rose is the one who decided she wanted nothing to do with her children and grandchildren anymore. She doesn't deserve them!!! The girls and their families have plenty of people who love and support them!

"Just Laughing"...are you still laughing? Now that I know who you are! Be proud to have a father-in-law who is a convicted child molester Yep Im still laughing. I could care less if you know who I am. Just as Ill tell you. So let see how much a big person you are. Who are you? Oh and its not over yet. The fight goes on and some are still to come. Mark my words.

Since: Aug 13

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Wow,and woo to the parents

Its their kud and they dont know where they little anfel should be, punishment on the parents

Too many life stories of young girls acclaiming they were forced on the street by their rules they could not follow so they went their own way, teenage females

Shame on the parents, shame on the parents, and more humilitaing shame on the parents

The streets are left to pick up the shame on their parents and we abuse these little girls cuz now they are money to a pimps pocket

Either he joined it and got stupud or he tried to rat on the undercovers pimpings these little girls
Pimp them cuz they want it, plus if somone didnt intervine, the little girl is dead from the first solication, shes underage
Sex underage is scary to adult men and will kill that girl

Now her parents are sgamed and the girl herself is shamed cuz thats mainly her sin
Her sin is more in the prostitution than a guy offering money

Thats no where near the amount of mobey you will buy myself,
Why i charge at lease 36 trillion and thats real 36 trillion, not million or billion, thats trillion, 36 trillion
Imnot stupid nor am gonna sell myself like a 100 dollars simple gram of dope

Parents shame

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

JustLaughing wrote:
Judged:
Jack wrote:
Rose is the one who decided she wanted nothing to do with her children and grandchildren anymore. She doesn't deserve them!!! The girls and their families have plenty of people who love and support them!
"Just Laughing"...are you still laughing? Now that I know who you are! Be proud to have a father-in-law who is a convicted child molester Yep Im still laughing. I could care less if you know who I am. Just as Ill tell you. So let see how much a big person you are. Who are you? Oh and its not over yet. The fight goes on and some are still to come. Mark my words.
What's your point?!

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

JustLaughing wrote:
Judged:
Jack wrote:
Really, it's not over!! Oh but it is Billy, it is over, finally!! How many visits have you had with him in prison?? Are you still trying to come up with a plan to get him out? Again, you're dylusional!
Shawn

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

I don't know about the rest of you but its time for my family to start healing. Mom you need to realize you are still loved by all your children. We all want you in our lives. F#@* what anybody else says look inside yourself what do you want. We're here and with open arms. Oh and all the rest of you can kiss my a$s if you don't agree with what I got to say!
Hobbs

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

JustLaughing wrote:
Judged:
Jack wrote:
Billy, Mind your business when it comes to this family Rose's Family. You don't have a FU@king thing to do with her and her children. Also YOU would never measure up to her boys. Saying she don't DESERVE them??? God gave her them for a reason and she knows in her heart how they feel about her even her Daughter.
Hobbs

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Shawn wrote:
I don't know about the rest of you but its time for my family to start healing. Mom you need to realize you are still loved by all your children. We all want you in our lives. F#@* what anybody else says look inside yourself what do you want. We're here and with open arms. Oh and all the rest of you can kiss my a$s if you don't agree with what I got to say!
Chin up like she showed you. Keep the memories no one can steal and pray everyday for the Lord to soft her heart, and open her mind.
jessie

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

ITs time for the holidays! Has Rose figured out that her man is gone for the rest of his life?
Has she came to realize that her children are more important then he is?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,561 - 5,580 of5,583
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Las Cruces Forum right now

Search the Las Cruces Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
School district tries to collect unpaid lunch fees 1 hr Knows the score 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 65,547
K-Bob's Steakhouse eyes late March opening in L... 9 hr Oleo 6
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) 9 hr Relaxing 231
las cruces sun news s*cks - again Tue invicta 2
Holy Cross youth take on 'The Way of the Cross'... Apr 21 Stacy Garcia 2
Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Apr 20 bleeding heart liberal 6,047
•••
•••
•••
Las Cruces Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Las Cruces Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Las Cruces People Search