Lea County deputy arrested in child s...

Lea County deputy arrested in child sex investigation (4:27 p.m.)

There are 5584 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Sep 1, 2010, titled Lea County deputy arrested in child sex investigation (4:27 p.m.). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

State police say a Lea County sheriff's deputy has been arrested in an investigation involving sex crimes against two children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

SteveSharer

Lombard, IL

#5683 Apr 5, 2013
ICAN appears to support only religious Caucasian inmates and the beneficiaries of the dogs they train appear to be only Caucasian as well.

Sally Irvin is affiliated with an all white prison ministry called Kairos. Both Hope and Melinda are converted born again Christians while incarcerated.
http://kpmifoundation.org/index.php

Sally’s blog post with Hope Rippey (Anna R) as a follower. Anna is Hope’s middle name.
http://icanholidaylitter.blogspot.com/
SteveSharer

Lombard, IL

#5684 Apr 5, 2013
It appears there is another attempt to release Melinda with ICAN propaganda videos coming out of Charlotte NC where Tony’s racing team is located. One Charlie Petrizzo:
Search; “Charlie’s Scars”
An x-Wachovia banker and 1% GOPer, intimidated and threatened to sue Brenda Nyberg. Brenda created the petition to keep Melinda Loveless in prison and passed recently due to the added stress Charlie created. Brenda was a disabled grandmother caring for her special needs grandson. Stewarts bullying on the track is one thing, but associated with the bullying of a good person, disabled grandmother with special needs grandson, who recently passed is something Stewart should answer for. Is Stewart connected to Petrizzo? If Stewart used his NASCAR standings for political favors in Indiana and this ICAN program, NASCAR is just as responsible.
Petrizzo annd his bank stole the SS of senior citizens as to how he gained his wealth, they now eat cat food!
SteveSharer

Lombard, IL

#5685 Apr 5, 2013
Patty Spitler, of Pet Pals TV, hosted the event with Sarah Fisher and Tony Stewart (by video) opening the evening with words of inspiration
In addition, we extend our sincere thanks to the following businesses for their generous support:
Tony Stewart Foundation
· Sarah Fisher Hartman (Stewarts race car builder)
· The Sanctuary
· Pet Pals TV
· Liz Kaye Photography
· Periculum Capital Company, LLC
· WFYI
· Lilly
· Payne & Mencias Group/Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
· Community Health Network Foundation
· Puppy Playground
· Community Health Network - Hook Rehabilitation Center
· Little Dreamers
· Sim-Pac Incorporated
· Community Health Network
· SmallBox
· J.P. Morgan, Private Banking
· Walker
· Blice Edwards
· Printing Partners
· Whiteland Raceway Park (Stewarts Racetrack)
http://www.icandog.org/events/a-decade-of-dog...
SteveSharer

Lombard, IL

#5686 Apr 5, 2013
Brenda’s spirit lives, with the information gained and the injustice of wealthy, connected political types who profit off the demise of others…don’t waste the information.

Shhhhh! Stewarts in love with child killer Melinda Loveless. And chose to destroy Brenda, and others because of her petition.

Since: Apr 12

Renton, WA

#5688 Apr 16, 2013
Motion Hearing set for 4/18. Anxious for the outcome!

Since: Jan 11

Springfield, IL

#5689 Apr 16, 2013
TheTruth15 wrote:
Motion Hearing set for 4/18. Anxious for the outcome!
prayers for everyone!

Renton, WA

#5690 Apr 18, 2013
Danny is going back to court! And his Attorney is still trying to to get his first conviction overturned!
Hobbs

Hobbs, NM

#5691 Apr 18, 2013
Sounds like Danny's bag of tricks is about empty. I don't think even Rose still has the energy to fight for that GUILTY man with Hair or Not.

Renton, WA

#5692 Apr 19, 2013
Hobbs wrote:
Sounds like Danny's bag of tricks is about empty. I don't think even Rose still has the energy to fight for that GUILTY man with Hair or Not.
Their time is up! Since Danny is out of tricks, and Rose may not have the engery for round two, he needs to take a plea, and not put BOTH families through this again!
SUCKERFREE

Grapeland, TX

#5693 Apr 19, 2013
It sounds like crutchfield is coming up with any little thing he can to keep danny in the county jail system, the tainted jury was bogus, so the judge dismissed it, now he is saying the proper protolcall was not followed. I guess you have to do everything you can, when you charge $30,000 and lose. I wonder what it would have cost to have danny accept a plea deal for 3 yrs. now instead danny gets pretty much a life sentence.. the only way out now is probably in a body bag
skip

Albuquerque, NM

#5694 Apr 22, 2013
no stupid thats what innocent people do when they are offered a plea deal they dont take it because they are innocent danny is an innocent man

Kent, WA

#5695 Apr 22, 2013
skip wrote:
no stupid thats what innocent people do when they are offered a plea deal they dont take it because they are innocent danny is an innocent man
Wow! You're still holding on to that whole "he's innocent" crap? If that were the case why is he in jail?? Maybe he will be smart enough and take a plea for the next trial!! All you Danny supporters that talked crap about the victims and their family, are eating crow right about now. He's guilty, get use to it!!

Since: Jan 11

Springfield, IL

#5696 Apr 23, 2013
He is not innocent. He was convicted, twice.

Charges: Criminal sexual penetration 1st degree (child under 13)

Disposition: Conviction 02/15/2013
SUCKERFREE

Grapeland, TX

#5697 Apr 23, 2013
skip wrote:
His DNA on the inside of alittle girls panties,and a wife that tries to hide the facts,that does not sound innocent to me or did it sound innocent to the jury. Twice,so go visit your innocent man in prison. Visitation at 3 pm on saturday's, you have 18 yrs. to try and make 1.
Hobbs

Hobbs, NM

#5698 Apr 25, 2013
skip wrote:
You are right INNOCENT people fight, but Danny hide himself and never fought. If he was really innocent why didn't someone called the police that night. Did Rose really believe he was innocent? I don't think so. Come on these people are trained on how to prove innocents in a case. But know one did what they new was the right thing in order to show him innocent. Your man is GUILT. After these girls reported it do you know others stepped forward and NOT just Brenda Sue. God Bless her, but other victims. Danny has a long line of victims.

Renton, WA

#5699 Apr 25, 2013
Hobbs wrote:
<quoted text>You are right INNOCENT people fight, but Danny hide himself and never fought. If he was really innocent why didn't someone called the police that night. Did Rose really believe he was innocent? I don't think so. Come on these people are trained on how to prove innocents in a case. But know one did what they new was the right thing in order to show him innocent. Your man is GUILT. After these girls reported it do you know others stepped forward and NOT just Brenda Sue. God Bless her, but other victims. Danny has a long line of victims.
I'm proud of the girls for coming forward, and putting a stop to what could have potentially happen to other girls/women. Rose will never come to terms with what he did. She has lost her children and grandchildren, and that is something she will have to live with for the rest of her life. Her youngest grandchild does't even remember her anymore! So Rose if your reading this, or anyone that knows Rose, pass this along, you're a heartless, godless woman
Jack

Yukon, OK

#5700 Apr 25, 2013
Do neither one of her boys have anything to do with her? I would expect not?
SUCKERFREE

Grapeland, TX

#5701 Apr 25, 2013
You would be right. None of her biological children or grandchildren speak to her. She used to say her children were her life. Guess she lied there too..

Renton, WA

#5702 Apr 25, 2013
Jack wrote:
Rose is the one who decided she wanted nothing to do with her children and grandchildren anymore. She doesn't deserve them!!! The girls and their families have plenty of people who love and support them!

"Just Laughing"...are you still laughing? Now that I know who you are! Be proud to have a father-in-law who is a convicted child molester!
Hobbs

Hobbs, NM

#5703 Apr 25, 2013
Jack wrote:
Rose disowned her children. To the point the oldest boy followed her and she would not look at him. He called her will they were driving next to each other and she looked at her phone, but did not answer it. This was Rose's choice not any of her children's choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mesilla valley pet resort Thu WordyBirdy 1
News A local intstitution Thu guest 2
Toxic Sewer Sludge Sold as Potting Soil Wed Davin O Tool 3
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 71,944
News Gov. Martinez appoints Las Crucen to judicial p... (Mar '11) Aug 25 Robbie 23
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Aug 15 Sam A 6,450
News Tempers flare over proposed food stamps changes Aug 11 Joel 69
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Las Cruces Mortgages