Lea County deputy arrested in child sex investigation (4:27 p.m.)

State police say a Lea County sheriff's deputy has been arrested in an investigation involving sex crimes against two children. Full Story
SUCKERFREE

Grapeland, TX

#5643 Mar 21, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Cray? She will do and act as she pleases! 6923
you are right rose can do and act as she please's,and with that said, when she was on the witness stand she was one of the states best witness's. busted in her lie's then praying the bible. what a joke she is.
OMG

United States

#5644 Mar 21, 2013
TheTruth15 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still holding on to "It's not over yet!" When exactly do you think it will be?? He's been convicted TWICE by two seperate juries! He had two different attorney's and neither one of them could makes his lies believable! The Judge gave him the maximum sentence...18 years, he got 18 years!!! Move on!
It's not over yet!!! We will not move on, just like you that continue posting and gloating! So continue posting we will not stop! If you don't want to receive or read more of our posting than stop!
OMG

United States

#5645 Mar 21, 2013
whatever wrote:
Probably if it would save me an additional 18 years. Save the wife, I supposedly love from having to pay anymore lawyers fees. And to save my family from getting their hopes up. But if I were Danny, I would be a bigger man and just admit the truth that I did it and take my punishment like a man. No sense in dragging my family through this hell anymore.
Really! Whatever!!!!
whatever

Hobbs, NM

#5646 Mar 21, 2013
"It's not over yet!!!" Whatever helps you cope. Does rose take tranquilizers before court so she can sit there without emotions?

Since: Apr 12

Renton, WA

#5647 Mar 21, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not over yet!!! We will not move on, just like you that continue posting and gloating! So continue posting we will not stop! If you don't want to receive or read more of our posting than stop!
I will be more than glad to read these ridiculous posts by all the Danny suppporters, it's comical! And gloating? If you're not the pot calling the kettle black! There was nothing but gloating on here before the first trial because everyone thought he was innocent, then when the first guilty verdict was over turned, there was more gloating.

Please define "it's not over!"? Do you think something will magically appear to make him innocent? Danny is a waste of time, cannot believe you're going to live your life trying to make people believe he is innocent!
whatever

Hobbs, NM

#5648 Mar 21, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! Whatever!!!!
Yes, really...some of us think of others and put them first instead of always being selfish and tearing families apart.
SUCKERFREE

Grapeland, TX

#5649 Mar 21, 2013
you are right it is not over. your convicted child molester will have to face the other charge, then it will be over!!! but just remember that he was already convicted on that 1 too, and that is not gloating,it's just the truth. I am positive there will be no foul up on the jury instructions,this time. those attorney's for the state are pretty sharp.
Karma knows

Hobbs, NM

#5650 Mar 23, 2013
Justice was brought to another innocent child. I won't be surprised if more victim come forward now that someone stood up to this monster and had him put away. Then what are you blind people going to say?
There is also another older brother to Surratt that is also has charges with molesting his own granddaughter as well. His trial starts in June. What is the chance of two brothers in the same family molesting this poor little girls.. The evidence is there and there will be another trial in a different state.. I can't help but wonder how many more kids these monsters molested. I hope if there are others they start coming forward.. No child deserves to have their child hood cut short from these sick men..
Karma knows

Hobbs, NM

#5651 Mar 23, 2013
SUCKERFREE wrote:
<quoted text>you are right rose can do and act as she please's,and with that said, when she was on the witness stand she was one of the states best witness's. busted in her lie's then praying the bible. what a joke she is.
Rose should go to jail too. She is just as guilty as this dirty old man. She was told what had happen and she choose to keep it herself.. Yeah right she loved those little girls with all her heart.. BS
Karma knows

Hobbs, NM

#5652 Mar 23, 2013
BevOKC wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think anyone is all good or all bad. Danny has helped a lot of people in his life and deserves credit for his kindness.
I do not understand the abuse but do know that he was exposed to it in his family life and this may have contributed to his compulsions. I am not an expert but I hope he can get counseling and maybe even help others while he is in prison.
Thank you for coming forward and admitting you are wrong. I can understand how you could support Danny. If he had not molested my sister, we would have both been supporting Danny all along.
God bless and I am looking forward to this horrible time ending with the sentencing next week.
He deserves nothing be jail...“We are free to choose our paths, but we can't choose the consequences that come with them.”
STRAIGHT SHOOTER

Hobbs, NM

#5653 Mar 23, 2013
All of danny's witness's looked like fools on that witness stand. You surratt supporters say that the victims were all telling lies, but on the day of truth surratt's people suffered severe memory loss. that is why he is going to prison. they tried helping danny, and made it worse. good going people. LOL
STRAIGHT SHOOTER

Hobbs, NM

#5654 Mar 23, 2013
one of the jurors said after court was over. that all the evidence was over whelming, and very believable, but when the defense presented their case they could see through all of crutchfields smoke and mirrors,and what ever vince did in the past had nothing to do with what did.
STRAIGHT SHOOTER

Hobbs, NM

#5655 Mar 23, 2013
at the end of previous post, meant to say had nothing to do with what danny did.
Hobbs

Hobbs, NM

#5656 Mar 25, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not stopping, until JUSTICE is served as well!
Well I think JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED.
Hobbs

Hobbs, NM

#5657 Mar 25, 2013
Bobby from the Lobby wrote:
never judge is a bug
and a sorry thug
when a gulity came down
she ran around with a frown
The judge bent for the defense
and she proclaimed his innocence
the victims held there heads up high
cause they knew it is a matter of time
Now he's out with joy no doubt
But weighing on his mind is the time
spent with out side or sound
in fear that he's going down
Soon the day will come to pass
When the verdict puts him on his a$$
Guilty guilty guilty will come to call
then There side will ball
Thank you and I'm out
The time has come.
YepYe

Broken Arrow, OK

#5658 Mar 25, 2013
Is he in custody? Of is he still out waiting a retrial
Smack

Lovington, NM

#5659 Mar 25, 2013
He is in custody YepYe. He was found guilty a second time.
Smack

Lovington, NM

#5660 Mar 25, 2013
So I guess we know who Veronica Never Judge is now.

Since: Apr 12

Kent, WA

#5661 Mar 25, 2013
Smack wrote:
So I guess we know who Veronica Never Judge is now.
Oh really! Very interesting!!
Hobbs

Hobbs, NM

#5662 Mar 26, 2013
I wonder what OMG is saying about Rose 6923? From where I sit Rose is looking more like (666)!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Mexico bill would limit smoking with kids a... 8 hr Heck Boy 2
To the Catholics in Las Cruces 8 hr Heck Boy 2
School supplies needed for low-income families (Aug '10) 9 hr Harold 31
Las Cruces man charged with sexual assault of 6... (Oct '09) 10 hr Harold 44
Community notices (May '13) Thu Tired of this clown 7
Officials to open new fire-training facility Jan 29 William Walker 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jan 27 JOEL 71,541
Las Cruces Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Las Cruces People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 am PST

NBC Sports 3:16AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton