Lea County deputy arrested in child sex investigation (4:27 p.m.)

State police say a Lea County sheriff's deputy has been arrested in an investigation involving sex crimes against two children. Full Story
whatever

Lovington, NM

#5582 Feb 16, 2013
I think Vincent went to meet you but your dumb ass never showed. Bullies are those that dont back up their words and show up like they say they are going to and hide out behind computer screens. Losers talk trash about the dead. Grow up and get a life- You poor soul.
whatever

Lovington, NM

#5583 Feb 16, 2013
Yeah, losers talk trash about the dead too. Poor immature soul. Try to grow up and find a cause worth fighting for.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5584 Feb 16, 2013
Justlaughin wrote:
Well now 'whatever" go back thru these little postings and find where I bullied anyone. I was invited by the dumbshit Vincent to meet him after he said he wanted a piece of me. Now all Im doing is giving him what he thinks he wants. I have a life, a damn good one. I dont talk crap behind a screen either but as of yet none of you that talk big have ever come foward to invite me to a face to face. I can say loser. I saw a whole bunch of them sitting opposite of the defense side during both trials. I will continue to support Danny, that goes without saying. I keep hearing about Karma finally came around and Id say I have to agree with that. Looks like it showed its ugly head there in Illinois. Maybe we will get a line dropped to us from liar hell. Be sure to let us know how hot is there Brenda Sue.
You low life coward to speak of Brenda Sue that way!!
And speaking if coward, Vincent already showed to meet up with you once, but YOU were a no show!! You already know who Vincent is, but yet you come in here talking crap without reveling who you are, why is that? Oh yeah because you're a coward!! You're a waste if time!!

You're a man of no character because you support a CONVICTED child molester!! So you must be a Chavez or someone related to Danny!!
So save up your gas money for when you go visit a convicted child molester in prison!!
Lovington

Abilene, TX

#5585 Feb 16, 2013
I hope the whole bunch get run out of lea county!! They can go and watch what happens in ill to there other family member!!!! I'm so sad for the young Girls this happened too!! But all the surratt's
Sur-RATT'S will see how everyone is Fixxing to keep them to the curb. There are the ones that are low life's . The had Barry in there corner and there was nothing he could do !!! Nothing! He is guilty . Now just how much this SOB will get!!! Life I hope!!! Danny don't drop the soap boy !! May be the lost loser's can help!! No there part of the biggest loser's as well Kama is great !! The jury handed down guilty!!!! Two times!! Yeah two !!! So keep on crying a river!!! God cant help you now !! He never will!!! Cause Danny is a bad man!!! AND GOD KNOW'S THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5587 Feb 17, 2013
First of all the whole Chavez family don't need to be threatened or ran off by people who may have different opinions of one another. Families of the girls dads side the brisenos n Sanchez don't know or need to threaten. Everybody is entitled to their opinions but what is violence n more disrespect to one another gonna teach these girls and every single one of us who has children as well. It's gonna teach them that it's ok to hate, n lie n abuse! Be adults n pull our your Bibles n start preaching the word of The Lord! Read scriptures of how to move on n learn to forgive yourselves and others! I was not a fan of Brenda sue at all but she has passed n ppl need to respect the dead. Speaking n wishing ill of one another will come back to you!
Hobbs

Hobbs, NM

#5588 Feb 17, 2013
deadelephant wrote:
First of all the whole Chavez family don't need to be threatened or ran off by people who may have different opinions of one another. Families of the girls dads side the brisenos n Sanchez don't know or need to threaten. Everybody is entitled to their opinions but what is violence n more disrespect to one another gonna teach these girls and every single one of us who has children as well. It's gonna teach them that it's ok to hate, n lie n abuse! Be adults n pull our your Bibles n start preaching the word of The Lord! Read scriptures of how to move on n learn to forgive yourselves and others! I was not a fan of Brenda sue at all but she has passed n ppl need to respect the dead. Speaking n wishing ill of one another will come back to you!
I am not sure where the Sanchez, or Brizeno have THREATEN anyone? This s a very loving family that has been though the reamer and back. You Chavez's stood on team Danny side never thinking about that just maybe Tanya and her children were telling the truth and did What you all taught them to do.. Forgiveness is something they have in their hearts because they have moved on. That poor family Tanya lost a lot but she smiles and laughs still. She tells her girls that they come from a line of strong women and to always remember that. They just want to start healing so deadelephane just let them and stop say they are making threats when they aren't.
fov

Hobbs, NM

#5589 Feb 17, 2013
deadelephant wrote:
The Sanchez nor the Brizeno families have made any threats. Threats have been made towards them. Ours nor any of your opinions matter. What matters is the fact and the facts were brought up in court and Danny has been found guilty for the second time. You nor any laywer can change that. He is facing at least 18 yrs in prison, that's another fact. They don't hate anyone. They are hurt that their family has turned their backs on them because they wouldn't lie. These girls have come a long way but they are not done yet, they have a very strong support system and they are going to make it.
whatever

Lovington, NM

#5590 Feb 17, 2013
Deadelephant-lets talk about the chavez family..do you know that the minute the verdict was read one of those God fearing Christian Chavez's threatened the victim by mouthing the words "I will get you." It was Roses Sister. What kind of a Christian threatens an 11 year old girl? Dont get me started on Andy. You Chavez ppl have become worthless hypocrites. How about you read your bibles and scriptures before you get on here advising everyone else to do it. This man isn't even your blood relative. What has he sacrificed for you that makes you want to march through hell with him and threaten and intimidate victims? I know ppl who have great things to say about you Chavez people, but that was before you became pedophile supporters. Shame. I shake my head at your lack of morals and ethics. Shame.

Location hidden

#5591 Feb 17, 2013
whatever wrote:
Deadelephant-lets talk about the chavez family..do you know that the minute the verdict was read one of those God fearing Christian Chavez's threatened the victim by mouthing the words "I will get you." It was Roses Sister. What kind of a Christian threatens an 11 year old girl? Dont get me started on Andy. You Chavez ppl have become worthless hypocrites. How about you read your bibles and scriptures before you get on here advising everyone else to do it. This man isn't even your blood relative. What has he sacrificed for you that makes you want to march through hell with him and threaten and intimidate victims? I know ppl who have great things to say about you Chavez people, but that was before you became pedophile supporters. Shame. I shake my head at your lack of morals and ethics. Shame.
I didn't expect anymore or any less of your comment! I am a Chavez n proud of it. Being said that my mother was threatened by you guys during lunch n the oldest daughters cousin. Danny is in jail you have what you asked for, so what else do u want? Oh n I do read the Bible n I'm far from worthless! Nobody threatened anybody or else they would of had charges thrown at them in court or afterwards. God bless you! I think all of this is disgusting. I'm assuming since Tanya isn't a Chavez that she got the prostitute and drug addiction side from her dads family. Oh n how mike used to pimp her out! Her aunt was good enough then to be called upon when she had to go pick her up from a different state because she was f'd up on drugs n didn't want to be a whore anymore. How disgusting is that! This is why I don't expect any less that comes from any of you! I'm not on anybody's side, but don't threaten my family members who don't have shit to do with this bullshit! Courts over now go start a charity or do something better with yourself.

Location hidden

#5592 Feb 17, 2013
I tried to make positive comment earlier n you guys are still ready to hurt somebody. I'll do better I'll write all your names down n pray for y'all. Nobody is perfect n just move forward so ppl can heal n learn to deal with their crappy new beginning!

Location hidden

#5593 Feb 17, 2013
deadelephant wrote:
I tried to make positive comment earlier n you guys are still ready to hurt somebody. I'll do better I'll write all your names down n pray for y'all. Nobody is perfect n just move forward so ppl can heal n learn to deal with their crappy new beginning!
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

http://bible.us/1/jhn.8.12.kjv

The Lord shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head.

http://bible.us/1/deu.28.35.kjv

Now move on!
Suckerfree

Hobbs, NM

#5594 Feb 18, 2013
deadelephant wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't expect anymore or any less of your comment! I am a Chavez n proud of it. Being said that my mother was threatened by you guys during lunch n the oldest daughters cousin. Danny is in jail you have what you asked for, so what else do u want? Oh n I do read the Bible n I'm far from worthless! Nobody threatened anybody or else they would of had charges thrown at them in court or afterwards. God bless you! I think all of this is disgusting. I'm assuming since Tanya isn't a Chavez that she got the prostitute and drug addiction side from her dads family. Oh n how mike used to pimp her out! Her aunt was good enough then to be called upon when she had to go pick her up from a different state because she was f'd up on drugs n didn't want to be a whore anymore. How disgusting is that! This is why I don't expect any less that comes from any of you! I'm not on anybody's side, but don't threaten my family members who don't have shit to do with this bullshit! Courts over now go start a charity or do something better with yourself.
Typical Chavez you are [HYPOCRITE]Talk badly about someone then want to talk about the Bible in the same breath.WOW, oh and the Chavez's have got a couple of whores of their own to talk about. Margret used to run the streets back in the early 80's.in Clovis. you know everybody has a past that not proud of. even you, so quit talking shit and let this be over!!!
Whatever

Hobbs, NM

#5595 Feb 18, 2013
deadelephant wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE! There is still time for charges to be brought against aunt Chris. Dont worry about it. In fact someone witnessed it. You talk about moving on and doing a charity like your such a holy person and yet you just ran Tanya through the mud. Like she hasn't been through enough. I seriously doubt anyone threatened your aunt. If it was that aunt Chris-the hag was throwing daggers at everybody through the whole ordeal. I keep thinking how kissy feeling Danny was with every female he greeted. Maybe that's the only male contact she had and she is going to be missing it and that's what she's all butt hurt about. Proud Chavez. Excuse me while I laugh. How can you be proud of supporting a pedophile or harrassing a victim? How can you be proud of disowning your blood for a pedophile? All it takes for evil to succeed is for good ppl to do nothing...but you good Chavez's have done worst than nothing. If you really want this to be over-just ZIP IT!
Whatever

Hobbs, NM

#5596 Feb 18, 2013
Suckerfree wrote:
<quoted text>Typical Chavez you are [HYPOCRITE]Talk badly about someone then want to talk about the Bible in the same breath.WOW, oh and the Chavez's have got a couple of whores of their own to talk about. Margret used to run the streets back in the early 80's.in Clovis. you know everybody has a past that not proud of. even you, so quit talking shit and let this be over!!!
That's right! And if Rose had a faithful bone in her body-Tanya's girls wouldn't be living through this nightmare.
Smack

Hobbs, NM

#5597 Feb 18, 2013
deadelephant wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of lies about Tanya! No one ever picked her up from another state. She wasn't being pimped out and she didn't do drugs. You are really grasping at straws...do you really want to open that door because we have a lot Chavez secrets we could bring to light.
Hobbs

Hobbs, NM

#5598 Feb 18, 2013
deadelephant wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Wow!!! first Vincent and now Tanya. Chavez can never be accountable for what they have done. it is easier for you to speak ill of other people then to look at yourself in the mirror. I am just thankful Tanya does not read this form anymore. honey take your own advice you need Jesus in your life. I really hope your whole family gets help for things that they have done to this family. if threats were made against anyone why didn't know 1 report it. because I can tell you this the state police have reports made against Chris Morgan. there was an eye witness that's saw her threaten 11 year old girl. that great Chavez family! thank God the grand parents are not alive to see their children rise to the occasion. here is 1 for you she was born Gibbs Chavez, baby you can't take that away from her. that is her DNA. and we've learned a lot about DNA in court this week. I guess you missed it. it is time for you to move on because the only 1 you're making me look bad is yourself.
prisella

Hobbs, NM

#5599 Feb 18, 2013
I'm the older girls cousin, Prisella. I want to know who your Mom is cuz she is a liar. I have never threaten anyone. And I will tell her face. I never expected to be lied on but if they lied on Jesus, who am I, right? Please stop talking about God in one breath and the next be cussing and taking bad about someone. Who are you to judge any of us for what we may have done or not done in our past? But you Chavez's have never liked the Brizeņo family. Why? I have no idea. We both have alcoholics in our families, babies born out of wedlock, and probably a few drug addicts thrown in there somewhere. Your family isn't prefect just like mine isn't. you aren't the one to judge, that job has been taken and God it's not giving His job up anytime soon. The facts is that Danny had been found guilty twice. Give it a rest. Trying to make everyone else look bad because Danny looks bad for what he did won't change the fact that he it's having 18 yrs in prison. This time he won't be let go on a technicality.

Since: Apr 12

Kent, WA

#5600 Feb 18, 2013
deadelephant wrote:
<quoted text>
What do mean we got what we asked for?? Danny commited a crime, he got what he deserves!! And who is your mom, Margaret?? It's so easy for you to tell lies about Tanya and Vincent and even the girls because you can't so anything else for Danny!!
Smack

Hobbs, NM

#5601 Feb 18, 2013
prisella wrote:
I'm the older girls cousin, Prisella. I want to know who your Mom is cuz she is a liar. I have never threaten anyone. And I will tell her face. I never expected to be lied on but if they lied on Jesus, who am I, right? Please stop talking about God in one breath and the next be cussing and taking bad about someone. Who are you to judge any of us for what we may have done or not done in our past? But you Chavez's have never liked the Brizeņo family. Why? I have no idea. We both have alcoholics in our families, babies born out of wedlock, and probably a few drug addicts thrown in there somewhere. Your family isn't prefect just like mine isn't. you aren't the one to judge, that job has been taken and God it's not giving His job up anytime soon. The facts is that Danny had been found guilty twice. Give it a rest. Trying to make everyone else look bad because Danny looks bad for what he did won't change the fact that he it's having 18 yrs in prison. This time he won't be let go on a technicality.
Well said. Every family has skeletons in the closet.

Since: Jan 11

Springfield, IL

#5602 Feb 18, 2013
Good grief. I am praying for healing on both sides of this terrible mess. We all have skeletons but unkind words are not going to bring healing to anyone.

The only guilty person we need to worry about right now is Danny. Let's not drag anyone else thru the mud.

God bless all of our jacked up families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 71,209
Allen Theaters drops screenings of 'The Intervi... Tue MuricanHero 2
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) Dec 22 leading news comm... 174
Fred Brito fired again for using a false name (Mar '07) Dec 22 myself 22
Ariel Dougherty and Sophia Peron: Financial woe... Dec 20 scammed 17
Wi-Power high-speed Internet, Digital phone ser... (Jun '10) Dec 20 Tell Me AnotherOne 58
BREAKING: Shooting reported near South Main and... (Mar '11) Dec 19 manny mf loc 77
Las Cruces Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Las Cruces People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Las Cruces News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Las Cruces

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:10 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:10PM
Rookie Thomas becomes 4th Cardinals QB of season - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 9:56 PM
Peyton Manning fully participates in practice
Bleacher Report12:18 AM
How Ronnie Hillman Can Spark Broncos Offense Heading into Playoffs
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:50 AM
Logan Thomas settles down after shaky start to practice