Lea County deputy arrested in child sex investigation (4:27 p.m.)

State police say a Lea County sheriff's deputy has been arrested in an investigation involving sex crimes against two children. Full Story

Since: Jan 11

Springfield, IL

#5521 Dec 31, 2012
SimplySue wrote:
Thanx Tanya and Bev. Plz keep us informed!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! AND a big ole CONGRATS TO MY SIS BEV AND HER HUSBAND. Today is their anniversary!
Happy New Year to you too! Thinking about all of those new year's we celebrated together as little kids when Mom and Dad would leave us with a babysitter and go out all dressed up! I love you!

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#5522 Dec 31, 2012
BevOKC wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year to you too! Thinking about all of those new year's we celebrated together as little kids when Mom and Dad would leave us with a babysitter and go out all dressed up! I love you!
Love you too!:) They were some sharp dressers!
brdfex

Fort Sumner, NM

#5523 Jan 6, 2013
tyuertbuxsdf
justice

Hobbs, NM

#5524 Jan 11, 2013
And justice for all...

Springfield, IL

#5525 Jan 11, 2013
justice wrote:
And justice for all...
Let's hope so.
Hobbs

Hobbs, NM

#5526 Jan 13, 2013
BevOKC wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope so.
It will happen this time. Danny's days are number.
Hobbs

Hobbs, NM

#5527 Jan 13, 2013
brdfex wrote:
tyuertbuxsdf
Do you know what your even saying. Fort Summer?
justice

Hobbs, NM

#5528 Jan 18, 2013
"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."
Malcolm X

Springfield, IL

#5529 Jan 22, 2013
Other Team

Hobbs, NM

#5530 Jan 28, 2013
So Danny wants to split the cases. What a bright idea! Two chances to send his a$$ to prison for the rest of of his life.
team danny

United States

#5531 Jan 29, 2013
Yup split cases once the jury sees there is no evidence on the older girl berry will go after the other girl. Prepair to watch to little girls. Get ripped apart by a REAL lawyer
Other Team

Hobbs, NM

#5532 Jan 29, 2013
I'll be watching Rose get ripped apart by a REAL PROSECUTOR.
Suckerfree

Hobbs, NM

#5533 Jan 29, 2013
Barry will rip those girls apart? Barry will not phase those girls, he can not do any worse than what rose did to those girls. you are right no evidence on the older ones case,but he was still convicted on that one. I hope they reem ol rose a new one,because she is on the prosecution witness list.
Hobbs

Hobbs, NM

#5534 Jan 29, 2013
team danny wrote:
Yup split cases once the jury sees there is no evidence on the older girl berry will go after the other girl. Prepair to watch to little girls. Get ripped apart by a REAL lawyer
There are laws made so your lawyer can't rip these girls apart.

Funny how he is a good lawyer. If he was so good why didn't they keep him in the first place. He is no different then other lawyers. He just has a big bite, but he knows this is not going to be easy! Because the Sanchez's are not going to go away.

Since: Apr 12

Renton, WA

#5535 Jan 31, 2013
team danny wrote:
Really, "prepair to watch to little girls. Get ripped apart by a REAL lawyer"?? You're a complete idiot!!

My hope is that Matt and Andrea rip a part Rose and Danny...you know REAL Prosecutors who know how to do their job, and are good at it!

Since: Apr 12

Renton, WA

#5536 Feb 8, 2013
Seems like Danny's attorney is doing what he can to postpone the trail! Glad to know that judge isn't having it!

Springfield, IL

#5537 Feb 8, 2013
In a week, the first trial is done. It could be Danny's last weekend as a free man.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5538 Feb 9, 2013
BevOKC wrote:
In a week, the first trial is done. It could be Danny's last weekend as a free man.
Ben, that's what I'm counting on!!
jessie

Mcalester, OK

#5539 Feb 13, 2013
did the trail start today? And if so how did it go?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5540 Feb 13, 2013
jessie wrote:
did the trail start today? And if so how did it go?
Yes it did and it went well for the prosecution, however I'm sure "Team Danny" thinks differently!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kiki has no qualifications 5 hr Bloodonhishands 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr HughBe 69,541
Peter Goodman - Ultimate dump as crud political... Tue Bloodonhishands 2
Sound Off Mon kimberly atencio 2
Local Users? Sep 29 yankeedudell 1
Gov. Martinez appoints Las Crucen to judicial p... (Mar '11) Sep 28 Dane 15
isis/isil Sep 21 Sur 13 Beat 2
Las Cruces Dating
Find my Match

Las Cruces Jobs