Prowers Medical Group awarded VA cont...

Prowers Medical Group awarded VA contract - Lamar Ledger

There are 3 comments on the Lamar Ledger story from May 19, 2011, titled Prowers Medical Group awarded VA contract - Lamar Ledger. In it, Lamar Ledger reports that:

Prowers Medical Group announced today that it has been awarded a contract by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to provide primary healthcare services to area Veterans, effective June 1 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lamar Ledger.

lamarguy

Grand Junction, CO

#1 May 19, 2011
congrats. and special kudos to those appointed to the VALamarPOC....Its in great hands with Renee and Hilton and Bryce and Sonia and Barry.....and Steven. My wife took care of VETS for 20 years at Fort Lyon, Im happy they will be well taken care of here. They are one reason we are free to do this and that, contrary to our present administration and some other people..but i wont go into that right now. Treat em right..they deserve it. Lamarguy.

AND....MY LITLE BUDDY SHIRLEY MOORE.
Cathy T

Lamar, CO

#2 May 19, 2011
Glad it is still in Lamar, we are loosing too many other services.
Xander
#3 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Animas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
furnished apartments for rent Jun '17 saker5002 1
News Lamar man charged in Las Animas murder case (Oct '08) Apr '17 28goddess 25
get out of jail free (Sep '14) Mar '17 Kathy jara 2
News LPD arrests 2 suspects on counterfeiting charges (Jan '14) Dec '16 say what 6
Living in La Junta (Sep '09) Dec '16 Run 25
robert henry whatley, wife candelaria Leyva Wha... (Mar '08) Dec '16 David Whatley 50
News Lamar man charged in Las Animas murder case - L... (Nov '10) Nov '16 ALL that family i... 13

Las Animas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Las Animas Mortgages