Tina Martinez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Wow! This is beautiful to read everyone comment of our Whatley family. Is anyone related to my late grandmother Simona Whatley-Martinez, she is related Hignia Whatley. Tmcjchef@yahoo.com

Since: Jan 10

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Shawn if you go to Ancestor.com you can see some of my family tree (frank whatley tree). your dad and fred were my best friends in L.A. we all lived
close.Your dad and mom would vist my family in Walnut Creek Ca. We would go back and forth from Sac. to W. C.I have a wed. pics of our Uncle Jack your grand parents and my parents were in the wed pic. We still have one Aunt left from G/F Andres and G.M. Rosita she lives in Denver Francis(94)
I might have other pics of your G/parents plus R.H.W. My e/mail add. fewhat@att.net
orlando baca

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Julian Whatley wrote:
My Grandfather is Benito Whatley, My Father is Julian, and have uncles named, Leroy, Alfred, who was nicknamed Tufan. They all lived in La Junta. If anyone can give me information i would really like to know more. My Father is currently visiting me in Fountain, Co.
hey cuz my name is orlando baca who is your father
la juntan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

My brother is pete candelaria
la juntan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Dont think my first comment posted but my dad was abe whatley, my gramps was alfonso, from higbee co.

Since: Jan 10

Tarzana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

la juntan wrote:
Dont think my first comment posted but my dad was abe whatley, my gramps was alfonso, from higbee co.
The Whatley family moved to Higbee in 1867 from Santa Fe. Robert H., wife Candelaria Leyva & 3 sons, my G/F is Andres, many family members stayed in the area others moved on Ca. Tex. ect.I have pics of R.H.W and the 3 sons, do not have pic of wife Candelaria Leyva My E/mail Add: fewhat@att.net
Leroy Whatley

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

orlando baca wrote:
<quoted text>hey cuz my name is orlando baca who is your father
Hey orlando, this is Leroy. I live in Tucson. My son Leroy lives in Springs, you can find him under Whatley Painting. He owns it. My email is bwhat61@gmail.com.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 47 of47
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Las Animas Discussions

Search the Las Animas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Living in La Junta (Sep '09) Tue Stuck 14
Top Farmers' Markets on Your Way... or to Stay? Jun 18 Trang 1
LJ Landlord from Hell Jun 13 DDD 1
Carson street (Jul '13) Jun 12 DDD 2
Herbert D. Reyher - Lamar Ledger (Nov '09) Jun '14 Theodore Wells 3
Erika Webb Tuman is on the loose...and don't ac... (May '08) May '14 and another one 20
Horny females May '14 Jay 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Las Animas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Las Animas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE