How much is car insurance.......suspe...

How much is car insurance.......suspended license?

Posted in the Larkspur Forum

Anonymous

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Feb 15, 2013
How much is car insurance.......suspended license?
-
I am interested in purchasing a car in the near future and am worried about high insurance rates. My driver license was suspsended for one month last January (driving with only a learners license....I know, stupid) Anyways, I did a quote online without stating the fact that my license was suspened, and the rate it game me back was $238 a month. How much more do u think it would be if I added that driving infraction? The website won t give that information. I used to live in Ontario and now am in Alberta.
-
BEST ANSWER: I recommend you this site to get quotes from the best companies: insureinfo.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Larkspur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marin bench loses another judge to retirement (Jan '10) Nov 19 RICKY RAT 38
Trump Moves to Marin City? Oct '16 mammy stinx 1
News Co-owner of bar in Oakdale murdered (Jul '06) Oct '16 Not Shady 3
Trump Autographed Diapers? Oct '16 Trumplingite 1
Nude Swimming Pool Opens (Apr '16) Oct '16 Hopkin 4
Tranny's Reject Pizza? Oct '16 The wurd 1
Left Bank Chef Fabrice Marcon Named a MaƮtres ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fortune PR 1

Larkspur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Larkspur Mortgages