'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida

Full story: LA Daily News

An Oct. 24, 2010 photo provided by the Pinellas County, Fla., Sheriff's Office shows Jennifer Mee, 19, of St.

Comments (Page 64)

Showing posts 1,261 - 1,280 of1,786
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hmn

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1513
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

ignatz pimple wrote:
...I thought the earth was round, only to find out that a bowling ball has three holes.
but mine has only 2
In Living Color

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1514
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

God is watching you wrote:
You people are so stupid to think that the color of people skin and who they hang out with makes them do the bad crimes that they did so grow up in remember god will never accept you in to his kingdom for judging anyone.
Yeah, well read this ho's story then, you freakin hyopcrite.

Talk about not judging, read the opening line of your first sentence you moron.
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1515
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

zzzz this board is putting me to sleep.
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1516
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

ignatz pimple wrote:
some more equal than others.
think about what I just said, it's really deep.
So anyway, the next thing is silly that I will write.
I was walking to a deli in the rain wearing pink slippers when suddenly an orangutan puked green cheese all over me. I was perplexed and immediately evacuated by bowels. Upon doing so, I grossed out some guy with a big nose with coody coming out of it.
It was not my day. All along, I thought the earth was round, only to find out that a bowling ball has three holes.
Orangutan? Are you sure it wasn't a Japanese Macaque lol.
FLlCKER

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1517
Aug 8, 2013
 
Pale Dago

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1518
Aug 8, 2013
 
Interesting.
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1519
Aug 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

God is watching you wrote:
You people are so stupid to think that the color of people skin and who they hang out with makes them do the bad crimes that they did so grow up in remember god will never accept you in to his kingdom for judging anyone.
God does not exist, you posturing fool. When you die, you rot in the ground, period, unless you are cremated.
Hiccup girl

Satellite Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1520
Aug 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hiccups are no fun, the damage is done, I'm no longer on the run.
Hahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1521
Aug 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No way punk
Wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1522
Aug 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yes way

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1523
Aug 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Smar Tass wrote:
<quoted text>
God does not exist, you posturing fool. When you die, you rot in the ground, period, unless you are cremated.
You better hope you are right. Otherwise, you are in for quite a surprise.
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1524
Aug 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nobody Gets lt wrote:
<quoted text>
You better hope you are right. Otherwise, you are in for quite a surprise.
If you actually think that any of us are important in the scheme of things, you are delusional, superstitious and arrogant, not to mention obtuse.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1526
Aug 12, 2013
 
Nobody Gets lt wrote:
<quoted text>
You better hope you are right. Otherwise, you are in for quite a surprise.
Are we truly praying. Seeking to petition an “Almighty Entity Creator”? Would that be suggesting the creator requires our mortal intervention? Is this not Blasphemy? Degrading the Supreme authority of god’s “All Knowing”.
Why would believer pray to save a life when that life is in its final stages to be with god? Religious Prayer’s conjures up paradoxes
Meditation would be more accurate a description of the various incantations that are redundantly expressed. Mediation requires only for a subject to focus on some imaginative thought. Exploring with the imagination of what could be or the eternal “IF”.
Laminations, love, dysfunctional objectives, beyond earth bound physics, etc. etc. No messiahs required.
Observe those that now spew their thoughts to a “Collective Conscious”, the internet. In the physical sense are we emulating our metaphysical abilities. Our souls or consciousness communicating and or storing information, to be shared with the totality of the collective conscious. The soul is your conscious that returns to the collective universal collective consciousness, after your material body dies off. Thus all consciousness that resides within us all is already a part of the eternal collective consciousness. For richer or poorer. Through sickness and health till death doth reunite us…..
6 degrees

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1527
Aug 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

lot of sheepskin

but

cannot understand

-

perhaps in another life will comprehend

-

Who?---- psychotic posters
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1528
Aug 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Want to make some money on stock markets. Play the numbers..
How to go long on Markets. Simply observe the party in power.{R right wing} Play Bear ,{D left wing} Play Bull simple as that.
A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there are more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Clinton and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Now pass on this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions..
.

plenty

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1529
Aug 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Bernard Forand wrote:
Want to make some money on stock markets. Play the numbers..
How to go long on Markets. Simply observe the party in power.{R right wing} Play Bear ,{D left wing} Play Bull simple as that.
A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there are more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Clinton and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Now pass on this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions..
.
plennty of rhetoric

......hence

go ahead and pretend there is not plenty but no end

......trend

well it is said that the poster tends not to end because he has a wart, lost a thought and has none to bed in the end
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1530
Aug 13, 2013
 
plenty wrote:
<quoted text>
plennty of rhetoric
......hence
go ahead and pretend there is not plenty but no end
......trend
well it is said that the poster tends not to end because he has a wart, lost a thought and has none to bed in the end
Failed to attend your grammar school classes on reading and comprehension . Now we observe what that produces in one such as you are displaying.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1532
Aug 13, 2013
 
Personnel Health Care rose in the last 12 months ending in May at the SLOWEST rate in 50 years! Hospitals and nursing homes services DECLINED!
Personnel consumption spending rose by 1.1%. Hospitals readmissions DROPED from the average 19% to 17.9%! Due to the passage of the Obama Health Care Laws.
Industry analyst show a DECREASE in the overall cost of Health Care. In May 2013 the CBO {Congressional Budget Office} reported a $618 BILLION drop in their projected Medicare and Medicaid cost over the next decade. Department of Health and Human Services reports 3% increase to the employers Health Care Insurance. LOWEST increase since 1996!
Jobs in industries that did not provide Health Insurance, such as restaurants, saw their sales and employment rise more than any other retail industry since the Obamacare Law passed. Restaurants grew in employment by 11% with their retail sales growing at 17%. Employees hours grew by 3%. Data has been confirmed as it is being Nationally Conclusive through out all sectors of our economy.
Helen Darling, CEO for the National Business Group On Health, the bulwark of criticism of Obamacare, with tongue in cheek states “The good news is that increased customers means that the economy continues to be the primary driver of employment” as she furiously back pedals out of sight mumbling “Americans are felling better about the economy so are eating out more, compared to the Great Recession. This is good news for the country but this doesn’t mean we don’t need to actively control Health Care Cost or we can relax”..?? Not actively control Health Care Cost?? She is still in denial. Another one that lacks comprehension abilities, from the Right Wing Darlings.
Obamacare Sounds good to me. Universal Health Care would be an ideal goal for even greater Health Care savings.
Obamacare penalized Hospitals that readmitted Medicare patients that returned before 30 days. Changing the billings from per procedure sharing in savings from duplicating procedures tests and unnecessary procedures that would reduce their allotment of funds if not done so. Obamacare goes further with provisions to foster coordinated care reduction, reducing preventable health complications during hospitalization. Promote adoption of up to date health information technologies.
Consider that the full Obamacare has yet to flex its even greater savings of Health Care Cost , when it begins to go into effect October 2013 and supported on January first of 2014.
So much for the HYPER Foxy Opinioned propaganda.

oh my

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1533
Aug 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bernard Forand wrote:
Personnel Health Care rose in the last 12 months ending in May at the SLOWEST rate in 50 years! Hospitals and nursing homes services DECLINED!
Personnel consumption spending rose by 1.1%. Hospitals readmissions DROPED from the average 19% to 17.9%! Due to the passage of the Obama Health Care Laws.
Industry analyst show a DECREASE in the overall cost of Health Care. In May 2013 the CBO {Congressional Budget Office} reported a $618 BILLION drop in their projected Medicare and Medicaid cost over the next decade. Department of Health and Human Services reports 3% increase to the employers Health Care Insurance. LOWEST increase since 1996!
Jobs in industries that did not provide Health Insurance, such as restaurants, saw their sales and employment rise more than any other retail industry since the Obamacare Law passed. Restaurants grew in employment by 11% with their retail sales growing at 17%. Employees hours grew by 3%. Data has been confirmed as it is being Nationally Conclusive through out all sectors of our economy.
Helen Darling, CEO for the National Business Group On Health, the bulwark of criticism of Obamacare, with tongue in cheek states “The good news is that increased customers means that the economy continues to be the primary driver of employment” as she furiously back pedals out of sight mumbling “Americans are felling better about the economy so are eating out more, compared to the Great Recession. This is good news for the country but this doesn’t mean we don’t need to actively control Health Care Cost or we can relax”..?? Not actively control Health Care Cost?? She is still in denial. Another one that lacks comprehension abilities, from the Right Wing Darlings.
Obamacare Sounds good to me. Universal Health Care would be an ideal goal for even greater Health Care savings.
Obamacare penalized Hospitals that readmitted Medicare patients that returned before 30 days. Changing the billings from per procedure sharing in savings from duplicating procedures tests and unnecessary procedures that would reduce their allotment of funds if not done so. Obamacare goes further with provisions to foster coordinated care reduction, reducing preventable health complications during hospitalization. Promote adoption of up to date health information technologies.
Consider that the full Obamacare has yet to flex its even greater savings of Health Care Cost , when it begins to go into effect October 2013 and supported on January first of 2014.
So much for the HYPER Foxy Opinioned propaganda.
yes you do enjoy jabering

my past included about a dozen+ years on a NYC paper

learned to be critical with the best

you SIR! are ammong the mice

worst part is IMPRESSED WITH SELF
Maybe

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1534
Aug 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Her brain skipped a few beats

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,261 - 1,280 of1,786
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Largo Discussions

Search the Largo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hook up in Clearwater /largo 2 hr Dani Walsh 2
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 5 hr True Words 2,616
Areas to avoid in Clearwater (Jul '10) Apr 14 Ray 47
Hess: Customers targeted with skimmer devices Apr 13 Chris 5
Review: Clear Harbor Apartments (Aug '09) Apr 10 Thinking of moving 89
D's Apr 9 Adtr2889 3
House theft by means of gangstalking Apr 3 Police Dont Stalk 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Largo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Largo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••