A Call to Arms: New Rochelle Resident...

A Call to Arms: New Rochelle Residents Set to March on City Hall on October 10th

There are 1 comment on the New Rochelle Talk story from Oct 2, 2012, titled A Call to Arms: New Rochelle Residents Set to March on City Hall on October 10th. In it, New Rochelle Talk reports that:

The New Rochelle City Council has held an "unofficial" vote to deny the New Rochelle Veterans an opportunity to put together a development package for the New Rochelle Armory after we, along with the Save Our Armory Committee, spent 10 years working to save the building from destruction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Rochelle Talk.

brian sten

New Rochelle, NY

#1 Oct 2, 2012
i will be at the town hall meeting on wednesday october 3rd . i just want to know where is the 28 million is going to , in the armory or in peoples pockets. the town hall meeting is on 145 hugoneot street at 7 p m. from brian sten activist for human rights

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Larchmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the disco days of the past (Mar '08) Oct 19 Himmelblue 99
News Cardi B Performs 'Bodak Yellow' on 'Jimmy Kimme... Oct 19 Black Weaves Matter 1
Can a man love two women at the same time? (Mar '10) Oct 18 oldsoulRED7 233
Huguenot & Centre Ave. (1984) (Feb '14) Oct 15 mattyo 6
News Police Seek Help Finding Owner of Boat Left on ... Jul '17 Parden Pard 3
Dr. Young Chung Larchmont (Feb '17) Feb '17 tomas coughlin 1
News Former hockey star headed to prison (Apr '08) Feb '17 Gooch 73

Larchmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Larchmont Mortgages