Review: Orchard Auto
Sean

Bay City, MI

#1 Dec 18, 2010
These people were nothing but rude a** holes. I enquired about a car and test drove it and everything. I had a mechanic look at it and gave them the report. They were not willing to come down on the price even given the significant damage and repairs that still need to be done. I told them about the stuff they tried to hide and they didn't care. They said "we will just sell it to someone else" I called the next day and talked to the owner to try and negotiate a deal and once he realized who I was, he flat out said "I'm not willing to entertain any offers, I have an old guy who came in a while back and is willing to pay sticker for it". They should have told me this before I wasted my time getting a loan together even after I had told them that I would be in touch. The owner was not friendly at all either. I have looked at other cars from there before too and 90% are the same story. Painted rust in wheel wells, jimmy rigged parts. Just trying to make a buck dishonestly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lapeer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
should boys like wearing panties? (Sep '09) Aug 18 Fred 320
wild catch outdoor expo Aug 4 RPEARL11 2
News Latest: Canadian man charged in stabbing of air... Jun '17 Funny Thing 1
Lapeer local government corruption at all time ... (Nov '11) Mar '17 corruption killer 12
News Barnett upbeat about Rochester Hills (Mar '07) Mar '17 I I I 27
News When You Love An Old Dog, Managing Care Can Be ... Feb '17 Dog Slaves 1
News Davison Mayor Calls Davison Sexting Issue A 'Bl... (Jan '17) Jan '17 CRD 1

Lapeer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lapeer Mortgages