Michigan War on Women Action Needed

Michigan War on Women Action Needed

There are 2 comments on the Daily Kos story from Jun 6, 2012, titled Michigan War on Women Action Needed. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This diary will be short as I am short on time. The Republican-dominated Michigan House of Representatives has scheduled an unprecedented group of bills that would take women and doctors back before 1970 .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Rev Thomas

Lansing, MI

#1 Jun 7, 2012
Jobs are the most important for us Republicans.

Right after abortion, birth control, homophobia and Isalmophobia... sad
imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#2 Jun 7, 2012
The Family Research Council and other hate groups are imposing their dim-witted, narrow minded beliefs in some sky fairy on EVERYONE else. The first amendment to the constitution keeps us free from the establishment of A religion. These barbaric laws violate our U.S. constitution. Roe v. Wade is the law of the land and federal law overrides state law. These repUGLYcon women and family haters need to be dragged through the streets and hung. TODAY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lansing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please read this article Tue Eddie 1
Jesus Christ Apr 20 follower 1
News An LGBT Tour Of The Great Lakes (Aug '15) Apr 16 watching livonia 12
News Transgender flags raised in Michigan communitie... Apr 7 TerriB1 2
Wake up our Fod and Water is being poisoned Apr 6 Mabel Allen 1
Virgil Bernero is a crook Apr 5 Virgil Bernero SUX 1
Lansing will lose Federal Funding Apr 5 Happy now 1

Lansing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance