Police Blotter

Police Blotter

There are 216 comments on the Herald News story from Sep 22, 2008, titled Police Blotter. In it, Herald News reports that:

Ronnie M. Seehafer , 17, of 236 W. First St. in Braidwood, was arrested by Braidwood police and booked into the county jail Friday on a charge of residential burglary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald News.

lock em up

Waterloo, Canada

#175 Jun 12, 2010
Lock your homes and vehicles, chain down your stuff. Ronnies up for parole on August 8, 2010. Can bet a million bucks the breakins are going to start like wildfire.
steger

Chicago Heights, IL

#176 Jun 12, 2010
I think we all are waiting for him he may not go to jail this time?
unknown

Yorkville, IL

#177 Jun 28, 2010
CONCERNED PARENT wrote:
<quoted text>The green jeep buddy hangs out on Roundhouse Street with Alex Murphy. The kids call him J D
why u people worried bout us kids that just chill n have a beer or two!!!!!!! and the only thing braidwood needs to worry bout is the dopers that r killin ur kids
unknown

Yorkville, IL

#178 Jun 28, 2010
n ronnies not a bad kid u guys just have to realize what hes been through put ur self in his shoes n see if u can handle it u iggnorant jerks
unknown

Yorkville, IL

#179 Jun 28, 2010
lock em up wrote:
Lock your homes and vehicles, chain down your stuff. Ronnies up for parole on August 8, 2010. Can bet a million bucks the breakins are going to start like wildfire.
ooooh no u better hahahhahaha hope he comes to u frist:) lock ur door....dont u people have anything better to da than run ur mouths find a hobbie instead of being stuck up bpd's bitch ass
unknown

Yorkville, IL

#180 Jun 28, 2010
RANDOM wrote:
I THINK ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE POSTED ON THIS SITE THAT HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT RONNIE SHOULD GET LIVES BECAUSE CHANCES ARE YOU DON'T KNOW HIM LIKE HIS FAMILY AND DON'T KNOW WHO OR HOW HE ACTED AT HOME AND THE ADULTS THAT ARE SAYING IGNORANT THINGS ABOUT MINORS REALLY REALLY NEED TO GROW UP I KNOW 12 YEAR OLDS THAT WOULD HANDLE THIS BETTER THAN YOU PEOPLE!!!!
thank u random i live right down the street from this kid n watched him grow up n hes not a bad kid its judt the people he hung out with but i think him being in jail made him realize what hes missin n how bad he messed up im pretty sure after this he will open his eyes
unknown

Yorkville, IL

#181 Jun 28, 2010
innocent one wrote:
I just wanted to post that I know Alex, J.D, and the rest of the crew. Ive hung out with all of them at one point or another. When I first met what I like to call the Mitchell Street Clan, they seemed like all nice kids but now that a couple years has went by all they care about is drugs, starting trouble, and getting layed. I have family in Braidwood so I am out there alot but I do have to say that people who start using drugs in Braidwood are pretty much screwed unless they move or go to jail.
UM LISTEN HEAR BUDDY US BRAIDWOOD KIDS THAT UR TALKIN BOUT IM ONE OF THEM N NO WE DONT WORRY BOUT DRUGS ALCOHOL OR SEX SRRY WERE JUST TRYIN TO GET OUT OF THIS BLACK HOLE N IF U WANNA TALK BOUT US POT SMOKERS GO AHEAD CUZ THEIRS JUST NASTY HERION USER OUT THERE BRING IT IN BRAIDWOOD SO WORRY BOUT THEM N US N GET A DAMN HOBBIE N WE R GOOD KIDS TILL U DO SUMTHING TO OUR FAMILY
unknown

Yorkville, IL

#182 Jun 28, 2010
N IT WAS THE MSP MITCHELL STREET POSSIE GET IT RIGHT
I is da trufe

AOL

#183 Jun 28, 2010
Damn. Unknowns likes to talks to himshelf
HMMMM

Morristown, NJ

#184 Jun 29, 2010
Text message style !
ChannAngel

Channahon, IL

#185 Aug 2, 2010
HMMMM wrote:
Text message style !
Is that what you call it?

I just figured it to be "illiterate-redneck-style ".
lock them dare doors

United States

#186 Aug 3, 2010
Getting out of Prison only makes him smarter now, he learned the system.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#187 Aug 3, 2010
ChannAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you call it?
I just figured it to be "illiterate-redneck-style ".
HEY! I done take offense to your red neck comment. We ain't all that ornery.
ChannAngel

Channahon, IL

#188 Aug 4, 2010
Hide-n-Seek wrote:
<quoted text>HEY! I done take offense to your red neck comment. We ain't all that ornery.
You don't seem all that illiterate, either ;-)

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#189 Aug 6, 2010
ChannAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seem all that illiterate, either ;-)
LOL! I was joking!
ChannAngel

Channahon, IL

#190 Aug 6, 2010
Hide-n-Seek wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I was joking!
I know ;-)
Sarah Maze

Channahon, IL

#191 Oct 1, 2010
Who are any of you to be talking bad about someone you barely know? Is he your responsibility? No he's not. Quit crying about something that is none of your business. I appreciate my last posts getting deleted. I don't know what about them was so bad that mine got removed, but the ones that were making fun of him saying that he was going to get raped got to stay. Just move on, and find something else to occupy your time. Get off the computer and go for a run
Alley Cat

Chicago, IL

#192 Oct 3, 2010
steger mom wrote:
Sometimes it is hard to find a needle in a haysack.
Spongebob Squarepants had to find the hay in the needle stack. Hehe.
Proud Strict Parent

Calumet City, IL

#193 Oct 5, 2010
not right wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe JD doesn't, but Alex DOES. And yes his name was mentioned! And for YOUR information, his little sister is one of the sweetest girls I know. She makes honor roll every report card, is extremely well behaved, and has very good manners. And her father ( single father I might add) is one of the best dads around. He spends alot of time with his daughter and is very involved in her ife. He helps her with her homework every night and always knows where she is at and what she is doing. It's a damn shame that this poor kid has such a hard time in this town just because she is judged by what her older siblings have done in the past.
Typical Braidwood behavior! People should mind their own business and worry about what their own kids are doing instead of judging other people kids unfairly.
Maybe that is exactly the problem. Too much time spent with his daughter and not enough time spent with his son.

Kids act out in the strangest ways!!
Oct 5 shooting

Calumet City, IL

#194 Oct 5, 2010
What about the shooting in Beecher? Does anyone know about that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lansing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Special City Council meeting convened on April... 5 hr fourth estate 10
Blue Island Park District terminates two men 11 hr Whoo Hooo 6
Domingo Vargas next Democratic Mayor of Blue Is... (Apr '09) 12 hr Feel the Heat 122
wife took my cars (Apr '14) Wed Whos a nut case 7
Mayor Gonzalez - 4 more years! (Jan '15) Wed Uncle Cracker 18
Steger news by residents (Jan '08) Apr 30 butch 10,239
Beth Anne Thomas is suing the BIPD Apr 30 Very Troubling 82
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lansing Mortgages