thanks daley

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 19, 2013
I sure hope the federal government finally teaches the Jackson family that they are just a bunch of crooks and con artists. Did anyone actually see Jesse Jr. around Lansing during his terms? What significant achievements did he really do for his constituents besides collect a paycheck and embarass us with his behavior ? His wife knew what was going on with the money and helped cover it up. So please FBI don't blame mental illness for his behavior because his wife and himself knew what they were doing and devised elaborate means to hide it. Jesse Jr. reminds me of the thief that got caught in th act of stealing. He is not sorry for his crime or those he hurt, but only sorry he got caught.Our district was represented by a real Bonnie and Clyde team.
Get Off My Lawn

Englewood, FL

#2 Feb 19, 2013
I agree with all that thanks daley said, except that they are more like Shaniqua and Dontavious than Bonnie and Clyde!

Can you believe that our country has degenerated to the point that someone as pathetic and inept as Jesse Jackson Jr. can be elected to a national office like US Congressman? It's a disgrace and we are truly doomed if this type of nonsense continues.

Oh, and one more thing:

Wake Up White America!
arby

Lansing, IL

#3 Feb 22, 2013
We've had a string of bad congressmen from the 2nd district and I believe that string will remain unbroken. Has anyone else noticed that the attack ads have only been against the only white candidate? I find that racist! If that had been against a black candidate, all hell would break loose. I for one, am offended.
Get Off My Lawn

Englewood, FL

#4 Mar 1, 2013
What makes anyone think Barack & Michelle Obama are any different? I mean they are both black Chicago political types cast from the same mold!

If the USA survives 4 more years of this disgrace to the Presidency, and we actually rid the White House of this vermin, we will probably find that all kinds of things that are the property of the US government are missing, lost or stolen!

And we the people (?) re-elected this fool! God help us!

Since: Mar 13

Flossmoor, IL

#5 Apr 7, 2013
arby wrote:
We've had a string of bad congressmen from the 2nd district and I believe that string will remain unbroken. Has anyone else noticed that the attack ads have only been against the only white candidate? I find that racist! If that had been against a black candidate, all hell would break loose. I for one, am offended.
THE THE only Reason Kelly won is because she is black. That's it in a nut shell. Blacks for the most part are more wacist then whites are. Much more
arby

Lansing, IL

#6 Apr 7, 2013
I wouldn't mind that she is black, it's that I don't hear anything from her about representing the non-black people in the district. It also sounds like she will be a rubber stamp for anything obama wants instead of being independent on issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lansing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Island Rec Center newest employee 3 hr Diamonds 68
Solve the Robbie Silva Case (Dec '12) 7 hr the scams continue 126
City Attorney ShawnTe Raines has No Municipal A... (Jan '14) 14 hr Moment of Truth 84
Josh Deabel going down Fri Khalif 15
Is control of the Park District that important ... Thu What 224
You're an old time Riverdale/Dolton resident if... (Nov '09) Thu BobM 929
Congrats to our newly elected officials! Thu No Bids 19
More from around the web

Lansing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]