Man Fatally Shot In South Suburban Ha...

Man Fatally Shot In South Suburban Harvey

There are 119 comments on the Cbs2chicago.com story from Apr 9, 2006, titled Man Fatally Shot In South Suburban Harvey. In it, Cbs2chicago.com reports that:

Harvey police and the Cook County Medical Examiner's Office today were investigating the fatal shooting of a 19-year-old man in the south suburb.

Willie Lloyd, III, suffered a gunshot wound at 157th ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs2chicago.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
bahamamama

Englewood, CO

#1 Apr 10, 2006
These gangs and drugs are plaguing are communities. Society has failed our children and young adults. We are not giving them positive activities to be involved in so, they turn to negative activities. A idle mind is a devil playground. I am calling out to residents, teachers, politicians, community leaders and policemen to come up with a solution to curve these activities. The summer is just around the corner and it will get worse. How many of our black children have to continue to be victims or be victimized by these streets!!!

Policemen you know the drug dealers and gang bangers lets clean up the streets and start having positive events for the young and the old!! We need a towns meeting in Harvey and lets come up with a solution.
to whomever it concerns

Harvey, IL

#3 Apr 10, 2006
This incident has emotionally afeected the people at Thornton High School. A man ,student has passed away and its only right that you give your condolense. And to pray for his family for this will be hard times. If you cant mourn and forgive their will be a breakout of violence in the community
to whomever it concerns

Harvey, IL

#4 Apr 10, 2006
FORGET willie lloyd wrote:
<quoted text>

WILLIE LOYD WAS A PUSS Y ASS BI TCH F UCK DA STONES
you will only dig your own grave in a pull full of blasephmy.
Thornton

Harvey, IL

#5 Apr 10, 2006
to whomever it concerns wrote:
<quoted text>
Man forget yall yall lame as eva, Willie was cool

R.I.P Willie We Miss U
missing u

Itasca, IL

#6 Apr 10, 2006
i love u and will always miss u i know u are in a better place now
The Real

La Grange, IL

#7 Apr 10, 2006
Willie was a person who made people laugh. He was cool, and everybody loved him who had got to know him. Willie died, because dudes was hating on him. They wanted what he had, but could not get it, so they chose to take him from the precious life that he lived. The comment that was made earlier about him being a pussy ass bitch, was made by a coward, and they was obviously hating on him. What happened to Willie was very vicious and cruel, and his killer will eventually pay his price.

R.I.P Willie Lloyd
And We your friends won't forget about
YOU
The Real
Memories

United States

#8 Apr 10, 2006
Willie was cool and he was probably the best thing that ever happened to some people. If people wasn't so jealous he would still be here. Stop hating for people start hating on yall.
I send my condolences to his family and friends.
RIP Willie
Eddreinna

Charleston, IL

#9 Apr 10, 2006
JUST WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THERE CONDOLENCES AND SUPPORT. MY COUSIN WILL BE FOREVER MISSED. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...XOXO!!!!!!!!!! WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN. LOVE YOU WILLIE.
From Chilly Willies Hood

Calumet City, IL

#10 Apr 10, 2006
To who ever wrote that about my lil buddy chill wille is bogus as hell. Have some respect of his grieving family. What if you were in his shoes and you mama lost her baby you.He was my buddy. I want to send my condolences to his mother brothers sisters and family.It was not his time to leave this earth. Somebody took his life from him. Chilly Willy Baby rest in peace. Lil buddy everybody from the dead end to page to paluina to markham is with grieving for you. we will all meet you at them pearly gates one day. R.I.P Lil buddy(Chilly Willie) your buddy lil mama.
tia

Chicago, IL

#12 Apr 13, 2006
i only knew chill for about a year, but in that short time i grew to love and care so much about him and his brothers. he was a very vibrant person with a lot of potential and i just want to say God bless the family and God rest his soul. This life is tired and it makes a person restless. Finally he can be in peace. i love you chill.
LaTia
MISS TIA H

Brookfield, IL

#13 Apr 15, 2006
GOD BLESS SLIM (WILLIE) AND THE ENTIRE SMITH & LLOYD FAMILIES. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALL. I HAVE KNOW SLIM AND HIS FAMILY FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS. HE WAS ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO BE AROUND AND ALWAYS HAD A JOKE TO MAKE ME LAUGH EVERYTIME I SAW HIM. HE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. NOW IS THE TIME TO BE STRONG, AND REMEMBER HE IS IN A BETTER PLACE NOW.
WITH LOVE AND MY DEEPEST THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO THE FAMILIES AND FRIENDS R.I.P SLIM
LOVE TIA H.
p-moe

Tinley Park, IL

#14 Apr 16, 2006
R.I.P willie lloyd aka lil jimmie for niggas who really knew him, he was a leader his father was a vice lord and he chose his own path and became a blackstone,he followed no man ,we will never forget him he was a born hustler, and for that smart comment earlier about him being a pussy your just a lame broke as hell no money getting nigga who's just salty because willie lloyd didn't give you a pack he's an angel nigga now in the heavens with the god's S.I.P (stone in peace) love you forever to the family keep ya head up sign off frontline soilder R.I.P for chill.
Crystal

United States

#15 Apr 25, 2006
p-moe wrote:
R.I.P willie lloyd aka lil jimmie for niggas who really knew him, he was a leader his father was a vice lord and he chose his own path and became a blackstone,he followed no man ,we will never forget him he was a born hustler, and for that smart comment earlier about him being a pussy your just a lame broke as hell no money getting nigga who's just salty because willie lloyd didn't give you a pack he's an angel nigga now in the heavens with the god's S.I.P (stone in peace) love you forever to the family keep ya head up sign off frontline soilder R.I.P for chill.
I am really sad that you glorify this man and his father's lifestyle (Vice Lord, Blackstore, Hustler, etc.).

God loves you! Please stop the violence.
lolo

Schaumburg, IL

#17 Apr 28, 2006
willies bigcousin wrote:
<quoted text> Look obviously u the puss y a ss bi tch if i ever find out who u are u better believe that there will be a tombstone with ur name on it u mark a ss ni gga. I bet u didn't have the heart or the balls to say that sh it to his face u lame a ss bi tch now what. anything else to say u fat as s gorilla in the mist eat sh it and die.
I am real sorry to what happened to your cousin. I pray for your family. I hope I havent lost my boyfriend since he has been not scene or heard from in 3 days and its not like him to do that since he is homeless his name is ossie "darren" roby if anybody has scene or heard from him please email mail me at [email protected]
lolo

Schaumburg, IL

#19 Apr 28, 2006
all i can say is that while u think this sh!t is a joke. my boyfriend could be somewhere dead in harvey.
Big Dave

Lyons, IL

#21 May 3, 2006
I really didnt know shorty, but I grew up with his dadddy, in Robbins and he was my sister yolonda first boyfriend, so I know the brother good and that niggas a real lord to the bone and have took care of many rivers for me when they got to running wild, so to Big Jimmie sorry bout the lost, and stay strong , you know who I am Brother inlaw.
KeeKee

Chicago, IL

#23 Jun 22, 2006
R.I.P WILLIE FRANK LLOYD III

YA SHIESTY ONE, KEE~KEE!!!! I "WUV" U
USALAWMAN 375

AOL

#24 Jun 24, 2006
SIR U R RIGHT, "SCR W WILLIE LLOYD. IF WILLIE WAS A CRIMINAL GANG BANGER WHO DESTROYED THE BLACK COMMUNITY ,HE SHOULD DIE FOR HIS CRIMES. IF HE WASNOT A GANG,BANGING CRIMINAL EXCUSE ME. BUT IF HE WAS A GD,BD,VICE LORD, KING COBRA WITH A 45 BEER, SCR W HIM AND THE PIG HE CAME OUT OF.THATS GOES FOR ALL CRIMINALS AND I DON'T CARE WHAT COLOR U R OR WAS. DEATH TO CRIMINALS THAT HAS DESTRYOYED AMERICA'S COMMUNITIES. GOD BLESS THE GOOD CITIZENS OF AMERICA - THE NON CRIMINALS:)
USALAWMAN 375

AOL

#25 Jun 24, 2006
to whomever it concerns wrote:
<quoted text>
SIR, WAS WILLIE A GANG BANGER? A "STONE".
USALAWMAN 375

AOL

#26 Jun 24, 2006
p-moe wrote:
HEY STUPID BOY , THATS WHY WILLIE LLOYD IS JUST LIKE HISFATHER, STUPID AND DEAD FOR BEING A GANG BANGER . ALL GANG BANGERS NEED TO DIE FOR THE CRIMES AGAINST THE BLACK COMMUNITY. U PEOPLE HAVE DESTROYED EVERY COMMUNTY U GD'S BA'S AND DUNCE GO TO.SCR'W DEAD WILLIE AND THE HORSE HE RODE ON.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lansing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Confidence in the BI Independent Party 1 hr Smells Bad 14
large tree branch down 3 hr Really No One 7
Downed power lines 4 hr Mark J Kuehner 1
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) 5 hr Hrongo 242
B.I.P.D. needs leadership now (Aug '14) 6 hr No Code Red 241
Calumet City in the 60's & 70's (Feb '10) 7 hr Lulu 93
Bob Manthei Ousted from Park District? 12 hr Fresh Start 31

Lansing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance