Police: Pa. Boy Stabs Brother Over Game

Police: Pa. Boy Stabs Brother Over Game

There are 9 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 17, 2007, titled Police: Pa. Boy Stabs Brother Over Game. In it, Newsday reports that:

A 13-year-old boy fatally stabbed his brother with a steak knife after the 16-year-old refused to turn over a video game controller, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Apr 07

Honolulu, HI

#1 Jul 17, 2007
Imagine that, more black people killing each other over really stupid nonsense.
Kevin

AOL

#2 Jul 17, 2007
is anyone really surprised? Oh wait, some people will be...the ones about to attack me for that statement. Wake up people, and stop living in a fantasy world! Glad he was charged as an adult. Adult crime, adult time.
Barry Fleckmann

Toms River, NJ

#4 Jul 17, 2007
My brother and I had fights over Checkers and Monopoly, but it NEVER got to THIS point! Outside, on our roadways, adults are engaged in road rage, now children are murdering their siblings over mundane and trivial things like games. As Rodney King once asked, "can't we ALL just get along?" There's TOO much violence on TV; TOO much violence in movies and FAR, FAR, FAR TOO much violence in pop music, today.
KLH

Draper, SD

#5 Jul 17, 2007
Sad. Temper uncontolled. Just a guess but I would look to see if there was no male authority figure in his life. An adult male father generally shuts that temper down in young males.
Kevin

AOL

#6 Jul 18, 2007
KLH, in this case I think the adult male figure would called "the babydaddy", and we might not know who he is until next week on Maury.
KLH

Rosebud, SD

#7 Jul 18, 2007
How right you probably are. But then there has been a couple of cases where Maury spent a lot of time and money testing and still didn't come up with the right guy. Sometimes its like being cut by the power saw and wondering which tooth did it.
timmy boy

Springfield, PA

#8 Jul 19, 2007
thats a dum thing to do ova a video game and all these reporters
pippin

Erlanger, KY

#9 Jul 19, 2007
HI
REDS TORREZ

Troy, MI

#10 Jul 20, 2007
what does race have to do with it no matter what race you are the bottom line is this its a messed up situation !!!Ignorance ??? The sad thing about this is this teenager is my boyfriends' younger cousin.........Wake up world stop sitting on your asses acting like you don't see how our youth are turning out today...GET INVOLVED...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lansdowne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stores on 69th Street (Jan '13) Nov 16 Holotta Wytrache 87
Donald Trump vs Clinton 2016 (The Issues, candi... Nov 4 MAGA2016 1
News Your school property taxes are probably rising ... Oct '16 American 4
News 'Coffee With Ivanka': Donald Trump's Daughter R... Oct '16 joker 2
News Help Deluge Congressional Offices in Favor of C... Sep '16 Get Out 8
Teenagers out of control in CH (Aug '09) Aug '16 The truth hurts 19
News A Movie Theater That Did It Right (May '06) Jul '16 bobc70 28

Lansdowne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance