Police: Pennsylvania man, 70, stoned ...

Police: Pennsylvania man, 70, stoned to death by friend

There are 83 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 19, 2011, titled Police: Pennsylvania man, 70, stoned to death by friend. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A 70-year-old man was stoned to death with a rock stuffed in a sock by a younger friend who alleged the victim made unwanted sexual advances, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bets

Wrightsville, PA

#2 Mar 20, 2011
What a crock. He is the sole executor and heir of the old man's will? Sounds like a motive to me.
WTF

New Freedom, PA

#3 Mar 20, 2011
He admitted to it....stone him to death NOW no trial no appeal no second chance.. just a rock in a sock against his c$ck.... I bet he gets an insanity deal
can hunter

York, PA

#4 Mar 20, 2011
This is what we need to do to all these queer bastards! When they make an advance on you beat em to death! The bible says being gay is wrong yet our country wants to legalize it!
Reed

Millsboro, DE

#5 Mar 20, 2011
If the stoners story is true he should have called the police first then if nothing was done I can't blame him for taing action.I didn't mean kill I meant a good beating.
Reed

Millsboro, DE

#6 Mar 20, 2011
I meant to say I can't blame him for taking action.
nhater

Red Lion, PA

#7 Mar 20, 2011
I bet when he's in jail he will learn a whole new meaning of turn the other cheek!
barlet

York, PA

#8 Mar 20, 2011
Touching the skin of a dead pig makes one unclean...

So there goes NFL and
Notre Dame football
SMB

York, PA

#9 Mar 20, 2011
The bible also says An Eye For An Eye...
pappabear

Spring Grove, PA

#10 Mar 20, 2011
Looking at the comments posted-you only get 1 side of the story! How convenient.
good good

York, PA

#11 Mar 20, 2011
Knock, Knock, Knock, Guess Who, God is coming for you,
good good

York, PA

#12 Mar 20, 2011
Legalize., or not its a part of life,. its been around for ever & ever just alot more want to be out in the open with their lover.
Franks Boyfriend

York, PA

#14 Mar 20, 2011
Frank wrote:
Let the guy go free, he did the right thing, all the queers should face the same death.
No, no, no...YOU would most CERTAINLY be dead before the morning arrives!
HRW

Roxbury, PA

#15 Mar 20, 2011
The Bible also says "Thou Shall Not Kill." He must have overlooked the Ten Commandments in the Old Testament.
Kill em all

York, PA

#16 Mar 20, 2011
HRW wrote:
The Bible also says "Thou Shall Not Kill." He must have overlooked the Ten Commandments in the Old Testament.
Gettin' harder each day in this biblical interpretation crap! One dude says the Bible tells him to kill homos, next guy say no killin'! I'm switching to MUSLIMINISIMISM...at least they want EACH AND EVERY LAST INFIDEL killed. Now I can understand that advice, ain't!!! No beatin' about the bush with "THEM THERE" folks!!! Praise dumb a##ed Allah/MoHOMOed or whoever he is, as well as the camel he rode in on!
simply me

Oxon Hill, MD

#17 Mar 20, 2011
you are seriously one fu**ed up individual you really are you are not one to judge you probably have the same tendencies under cover
simply nutz

New Freedom, PA

#18 Mar 20, 2011
simply me wrote:
you are seriously one fu**ed up individual you really are you are not one to judge you probably have the same tendencies under cover
You may have a point in there somewhere (but I doubt it). Who has the time to work on your little word puzzle which has no punctuation?'Simple' would be a more apt name for you, rather than 'simply'. Whose nutz? Dese nutz, moron.
boo boo

Windsor, PA

#19 Mar 20, 2011
you make it threw 70 years to get killed by a sock
Rumba

Annapolis, MD

#20 Mar 20, 2011
He wanted to get beaten off.....
Rock-o the Sock Puppet

New Freedom, PA

#21 Mar 20, 2011
Mr. Hand made me do it.
Gaybriel

United States

#22 Mar 20, 2011
John Thomas wrote:
I stoned Murray with a rock.
A little rock within my sock.
Because last week he came to knock
Upon my door to touch my...peepee
Oh my, poor little hatero's manliness threatened, so this strong young man can't push away an old guy? I have seen this guy over the last few years, not as a feind, an aqautence at a local eatery in Lansdowne. The waitresses ther spoke well of him, and they are upset over this. Have failed to mention that the MURDERER is with mental ills. suppose to be taking medication for it. And this guy was freindly with the victim for some time. Poeple like you should be in jail, away from decent people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lansdowne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Upper Darby to vote on name change to "Pale Hell" (Jan '12) Jan 18 Jabez Wilson 29
Teenagers out of control in CH (Aug '09) Dec '16 Ren 20
Stores on 69th Street (Jan '13) Nov '16 Holotta Wytrache 87
Donald Trump vs Clinton 2016 (The Issues, candi... Nov '16 MAGA2016 1
News Your school property taxes are probably rising ... (Jul '16) Oct '16 American 4
News 'Coffee With Ivanka': Donald Trump's Daughter R... Oct '16 joker 2
News A Movie Theater That Did It Right (May '06) Jul '16 bobc70 28

Lansdowne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lansdowne Mortgages