Center City Shop Owners Sue Black Isr...

Center City Shop Owners Sue Black Israelite Group

There are 3 comments on the NBC Philadelphia story from Jul 15, 2013, titled Center City Shop Owners Sue Black Israelite Group. In it, NBC Philadelphia reports that:

Members of the Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge have conducted weekly protests outside of the shops at Liberty Place in Center City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Philadelphia.

hydeandseke

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jul 16, 2013
When in public, it is part of what we endure, to whatever goes on. Obnoxious gatherings is one of them. I just move on paying no mind. In this world of global communications, anyone can seek what they want without " in your face messages". I prefer to conduct my buisness without having others pushing their buisness on me. I'm sure more attention would begotten by internet use, TV, radio, circulars.
WHEREISTHELIBERT Y

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jul 16, 2013
A lot of people may not like what these guys say, but what about those of us who do. Some may not want to hear these guys while they shop ay "liberty" place, but some of us do. Thieves may not like when people tell the police they stole, but some of us want thieves arrested. Truth may not always sound good, but it's still truth. Keep up the good work guys. May The Lord protect you.
hydeandseke

Paterson, NJ

#3 Jul 20, 2013
There's a place and time for what we do. Employers usually don't allow an employee to conduct perdonal buisness on their time. When I go about doing errands/chores, I prefer to get done without someone using my time to finish what I need to do. When done then the time remaining can be for seeking whatever a person wants in their life. I just had some Mormons at my door while I'm packing to move, while helping others in need of my asistance, leaves me busy. I stoppef to accommodate their views. I have physical ailments that shorten my efforts to do for myself. Trying to get all the tasks necessary to move. I visit 3 seniors that live alone and asist them in small ways. Then need to get home to continue doing for myself. To have a group wanting me to stop to hear them is not going to get my tasks done. Only when life gets settled would there be more time to hear others. Some already have and are totally set in their own beliefs. We are all free to change our beliefs. And people do- at their time and ready to do changes IF wanted. Anything can be found on various methods when a person needs/ wants to. It's all on an individuals views,their character, personality. We are all different. Some like to be getting an earful,some dispise it. How do those rights work then? I want no one telling me about their political- religious views when busy. I listen when what I have to do is done. Nor do I stop people to tell them my views. That's one of the great advantages of 24/7 information availability. Can seek it at your convienience. Best be these messages done at local parks. Where people sit when they have some free time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lansdowne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Marchetti Back In Jail! (Apr '11) Jun 11 The One 21
News 2 held in Upper Darby meth raid Jun 10 frank 1
Upper Darby to vote on name change to "Pale Hell" (Jan '12) Apr '16 Ned Cue 28
News Police: 2 adults and teen hosted hundreds of un... Mar '16 suburbanliving 1
News Public schools and your money (Jun '15) Mar '16 Just saying 223
Barker ave Feb '16 Dino 2
News A Movie Theater That Did It Right (May '06) Jan '16 Goobers 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lansdowne Mortgages